most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #581
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,082 | Props total: 39 39
I copped it for the PS3, been playin since 2k on dreamcast. Soraci7 = GT. Get at me.
 8 years ago '06        #582
KC2NC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,802 | Props total: 78 78
Its wack to me me its like the crippled the dribbling this year, It feels stiff. I dont have the free range dribble control like i did in 2k9. I mean i can still do all the moves its just real stiff.
 8 years ago '05        #583
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,424 | Props total: 24 24
can someone tell me why ya'll ride 2K so much?? i went and copped 2k10 instead of live and it's wack as hell. gameplay sucks for real. just played the demo of live and it's way better. what do ya'll like about 2k10, someone please explain?
 8 years ago '09        #584
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1054 1054
well this 2k is boring as f**k

they sucked out the fun

the menu and no team 2k or ranks at botton like rookie and HOF all this is impersonal

gameplay is just lil layups and lil shots zzzzzzz

nothings unorthodox very dissappionted ill give it a week 2 get going or else im sellin and gettn madden or live ( loved live demo)
 8 years ago '09        #585
space
space
its boring plain and simple they sucked out the fun

all 2k's >>>> 2k10
 8 years ago '09        #586
space
space
i know it sucks this 2k is just impersonal just leaderboards
 8 years ago '07        #587
Polo da don 
space
space
$487 | Props total: 32 32
 x-milky said:
Its tellin me that the s**t is unavailable right now. Is anybody else having this problem. I'm using a ps3
Same problem here homie, they need to work that ish out asap so i can get online and handle business.
 8 years ago '09        #588
space
space
alley s r kool
 8 years ago '05        #589
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,404 | Props total: 679 679
man wtf? the game goes hard but i cant get online yet.... 2k already trippin.....
 8 years ago '05        #590
Schavez98 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,363 | Props total: 1265 1265
Has anyone gotten picked up off of training camp. I averaged 15, 2 and 5 as a SF and whooped on every opposite SF I played and they let me go after the last game.
 10-07-2009, 10:06 PM         #591
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Schavez98 said:
Has anyone gotten picked up off of training camp. I averaged 15, 2 and 5 as a SF and whooped on every opposite SF I played and they let me go after the last game.
yea same thing happened to me...sent my a.ss to the d-league

I outplayed every matchup and averaged around 18 pts a game 3 a.ssist (5 min quarters)
 8 years ago '04        #592
Charlie 
space
space
space
$367 | Props total: 9 9
YO IS THE SERVER UP YET???? im trying to download my dude from DC

this s**t is whack been waiting all day today and yesterday for this
 8 years ago '04        #593
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,976 | Props total: 3473 3473
The rockets didnt pick me up. I am on the Iowa energy in the ndbl. I am doing well tho. We are 3-0. That my player mode is nice.

If you dont like the game just sell it. Simple as that.

I like the game and I am fine with everything except the server.
 8 years ago '09        #594
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
 reborG80 said:
tone they are for your attributes
already. good lookin folk
 8 years ago '05        #595
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,424 | Props total: 24 24
 BlaznHizzle said:
can someone tell me why ya'll ride 2K so much?? i went and copped 2k10 instead of live and it's wack as hell. gameplay sucks for real. just played the demo of live and it's way better. what do ya'll like about 2k10, someone please explain?
can someone respond to this? i'm not hating, i seriously want to know what's so great about this game? do you guys like the graphics or do ya'll really like the gameplay? am i playing this s**t wrong or something?
 8 years ago '05        #596
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,796 | Props total: 4904 4904
I am not sure whats up with the server but the game has serious framerate issues. Its a combination of crowd animations and court graphics. If you play in the Rockets' arena the game lags seriously. I am gonna speculate that 2K knows about this and that the combo of playing with such framerate issues and the natural lag of playing online will not be a good experience.

I am not sure but hopefully they release an update to fix the lag and then put the servers online. I just don't see how you play online in some of these arenas
 8 years ago '05        #597
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,101 | Props total: 10804 10804
 BlaznHizzle said:
can someone respond to this? i'm not hating, i seriously want to know what's so great about this game? do you guys like the graphics or do ya'll really like the gameplay? am i playing this s**t wrong or something?
what makes 2k better than Live are the animations (almost seems like every player out there is different.. in Live, almost everyone is capable of the same things - Live needs player packages to differientiate each other more) so for most people, that alone will give the gameplay a nod. Graphics, arena music (especially the ability for custom music), presentation, commentary (for the first time) are better than Live's too. Also, it seems like the only time Live AI calls a time out is on a 10-0 run...

What I like about Live though, is that you'll get a lot more realistic stats and playing against the cpu seems a lil more balanced. Live also has a way better play calling system. At the end of the day, it's all preference.

Last edited by P-Hill; 10-08-2009 at 08:14 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #598
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,101 | Props total: 10804 10804
 iggyemu said:
I am not sure whats up with the server but the game has serious framerate issues. Its a combination of crowd animations and court graphics. If you play in the Rockets' arena the game lags seriously. I am gonna speculate that 2K knows about this and that the combo of playing with such framerate issues and the natural lag of playing online will not be a good experience.

I am not sure but hopefully they release an update to fix the lag and then put the servers online. I just don't see how you play online in some of these arenas
2K knows about it... there's certain arenas that bring the framerate issues out a lot more than others. They're working on it. Some people on OS are speculating that if you clear the cache of your 360 hard drive, the framerate issues disappear. (I haven't tried it myself though so IDK)
 8 years ago '07        #599
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
is something wrong wit the online cuz my friend has the game and told me he's not able to load his player from the draft combine demo
 8 years ago '04        #600
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
got it last night on ps3, game is dope but servers not being up yet is stupid wack.

not feelin the new menus. still not used to the isomotion, i only played for like a hour...

didnt have any framerate issues. had 1 time with the inbound acting funny, i paused it a couple times and it fixed itself.

my player is a little tough at times on all star difficulty.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy