The Official NBA 2K10 Thread

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #401
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
framerate issues are not nit picky.

inbound issues are a little nit picky but its something so dumb that shouldnt be happening.
 8 years ago '05        #402
Die-Nasty 40 heat pts40
space
space
$2,258 | Props total: 972 972
2k10 = 2k9 with unstoppable Alley-oops and tip jams
 8 years ago '07        #403
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
The more I play 2K10 the less it feels like 2K9...but I will admit it did seem a little to a like at 1st.
 10-03-2009, 04:59 PM         #404
blokstarent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
frame rate is a problem with this game sumtimes.

and sumtimes when im trying to inbound the ball my player and the ref. is throwing the ball to each other at least 4 to 5 times
 8 years ago '04        #405
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
They f**ked up the shot releases..
Why the f**k are they so quick?
s**t is not realistic at all.
 10-03-2009, 05:46 PM         #406
westcoastdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 demon9991 said:
What would you recommend this or 2K9? I def. won't throw 60 bones to get an inferior game.
it's a better game then 2k9 a.ssuming they will patch it asap..it's just feels almost insulting that they would ship the game with these frame rate issues..there is NO WAY any body who plays the game wouldn't notice it ...they have like 10 camera angles 2 or 3 are playable..so my only fear is if they obviously know about the problems.. why did they ship it as is? cuz thats the best they can get it? hope not..hopefully it was just that they had to get it out on the 6th.
I don't except it to be bug free.. but if they can fix the glaring problems id give it 9/10 the graphics and animations are outstanding.
 10-03-2009, 06:03 PM         #407
yankeex7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There NEEDs to be a patch to fix the slowdown issues in the post.. Also this new turbo button s**t is garbage.. I get the idea to combat cheesers online.. But anybody who knows how to play defense can stop a weak cheeser online. There is NO reason in the world why my entire team should be tired 1 minute into the game. Its just stupid. What, Im not supposed to use turbo to catch up to someone on defense? This game feels slow and lagged and if you read my earlier posts, Im a HUGE 2K fan.. Been since 01 on the DC. This is one of the worst editions and I may even look into Live if there isnt a patch to fix this crap within 2 weeks.. TRU deal comin up.
 8 years ago '04        #408
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 yankeex7 said:
There NEEDs to be a patch to fix the slowdown issues in the post.. Also this new turbo button s**t is garbage.. I get the idea to combat cheesers online.. But anybody who knows how to play defense can stop a weak cheeser online. There is NO reason in the world why my entire team should be tired 1 minute into the game. Its just stupid. What, Im not supposed to use turbo to catch up to someone on defense? This game feels slow and lagged and if you read my earlier posts, Im a HUGE 2K fan.. Been since 01 on the DC. This is one of the worst editions and I may even look into Live if there isnt a patch to fix this crap within 2 weeks.. TRU deal comin up.
Also you gotta jog a fast break because of that stupid a.ss fatigue..
 8 years ago '09        #409
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
I heard there is going to be a patch next week for live
 8 years ago '04        #410
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 512 512
 westcoastdog said:
you are a straight fanboy
you have no credibility when it comes to this game.. not willing to admit it could possibly be flawed...I got news for you it is!

mainly the frame rate issue which is very bad in certain arenas along with some inbounding glitches and some questionable AI team defense.

Overall its a good game but it feels like it was rushed out..definitely more buggy then what we have come to expect from 2k.

and save your self the time and don't respond with some lame insult or fanboy banter cuz I aint responding.
n*gga shut ya bit*h azz up on the real and u better not respond f*g azz wh0ore
 10-03-2009, 08:39 PM         #411
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Also you gotta jog a fast break because of that stupid a.ss fatigue..
Well, you can hold turbo and let your player fatigue out. Nothing wrong with that. Guys are acting as if they're going to run the break the whole game.
 8 years ago '04        #412
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 luda06 said:
Well, you can hold turbo and let your player fatigue out. Nothing wrong with that. Guys are acting as if they're going to run the break the whole game.
i play with the warriors :greetings10:
 10-03-2009, 09:26 PM         #413
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 franchise said:
i play with the warriors :greetings10:
They also use a bench.
 10-03-2009, 09:28 PM         #414
westcoastdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^monta is s beast I think he is a 99 quick & 99 speed..but they hated on AR (67)
but monta is so fast you dont even really have to use turbo just initially to get a step..but ya the whole team is wet from outside.:applause:
 8 years ago '06        #415
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
i dont see why people complain about the fatigue..it actually makes the game better to me
 10-03-2009, 09:56 PM         #416
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 acAWN said:
i dont see why people complain about the fatigue..it actually makes the game better to me
its just people getting mad they cant use turbo alllll game with either kobe or lebron james
and dunk all game and block with them and steal with them and use em as super weapons

8 years ago '06        #417
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,085 | Props total: 1212 1212
this game is f**king thrash
 8 years ago '08        #418
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,937 | Props total: 7337 7337
 Supa mario said:
this game is f**king thrash
:dancingcool::dancingcool: Nothing else to see here. :applause:
 10-04-2009, 12:08 AM         #419
Jerry Loller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cheesers is Mad as f**k

"this s**t sucks I can't sprint the whole tiem like real life, nba players dont get tired wack!"
 8 years ago '04        #420
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Jerry Loller said:
Cheesers is Mad as f**k

"this s**t sucks I can't sprint the whole tiem like real life, nba players dont get tired wack!"
So the only way to limit "cheesers" and play to the whiny a.ss crowd is to make the game even LESS realistic, where players who usually play 35-40mpg can't even do that if they occasionally run faster than a jog?

In all honesty I don't even play online so if it pisses me off I'll just adjust it through sliders.

Last edited by A.G; 10-04-2009 at 12:11 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago