Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #381
Ny4LiFe 
space
space
$485 | Props total: 48 48
 Andre3stacks said:
homo n*ggas lookin for eyelashes. ONly 2k stans. They got Kobe down but Melo looks like a Mexican immigrant.
Says the f*g whose boyfriend is:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #382
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 513 513
 Andre3stacks said:
homo n*ggas lookin for eyelashes. ONly 2k stans. They got Kobe down but Melo looks like a Mexican immigrant.
yo u still in here get the f*ck out of here and go in your 5 fans live thread lame
 8 years ago '04        #383
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,885 | Props total: 17443 17443
man ima 2k fanatic but i can honestly say (and i have the full game) this s**t is not better than 2k9. They went way overboard with the changes

Not being able to turn off autosave in a.ssociation is inexcusable and the framerate is horrible even when installing to your hard drive
 8 years ago '05        #384
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
cant tell enough from the demo its too stripped...but it was a lil slow im sure u can turn the gamespeed up...i dont want to waste my bandwidth on the live demo cuz i have a quota smh
 8 years ago '04        #385
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 erickonasis said:
man ima 2k fanatic but i can honestly say (and i have the full game) this s**t is not better than 2k9. They went way overboard with the changes

Not being able to turn off autosave in a.ssociation is inexcusable and the framerate is horrible even when installing to your hard drive
what other changes are wack? speak on it before i throw money on it tuesday
 10-02-2009, 10:38 PM         #386
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ace2125 said:
yo u still in here get the f*ck out of here and go in your 5 fans live thread lame
 8 years ago '04        #387
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
 erickonasis said:

wow ur the first???? get the f*ck outta retard i played the demo n i know its better. u prob one of those cheesers and man u cant cheese through the game but on the real every 2k is different and takes some time to get use too
 8 years ago '04        #388
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Well I just played the NBA live demo, and honestly it is an improvement over last year... The models still look f**ked, but the animations are getting there... slowly. IMO the rim looks way too stiff in Live, and the ball doesnt 'bounce' right when it hits it... but the one thing Live has over 2k, is the detail and accesseries...

2k still has the gameplay, man im so glad I have tuesdays off... wake up nice and early to pick that s**t up at eb...
 8 years ago '05        #389
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,531 | Props total: 276 276
 Hood_Rich said:
Stanis u ready for me ?? LOL
Watch out the wizards are deadly this year!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #390
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
there was a typo he has a ps2
 10-03-2009, 08:34 AM         #391
Loose Cannon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont even care if Live is better than 2K10 this year...im still buying 2K10 over Live every year...since Ive switched over to 2K in 2006 an NBA Live game has never been in my 360
 8 years ago '05        #392
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10775 10775
the more I play, the more I like it... the less isomotion moves I try, the better the game feel

So for right now, I only have 1 issue with the cpu... they still some how manage to get these bulls**t passes into the paint for a score.. good thing about that is, it doesn't happen as often as it did in 2k9 so i'm actually winning games against the cpu on All Star (next up is superstar)

my REAL gripe with the game is put back dunks and alley oops

Put back dunks are FIRE, but I don't like how the game pre calculates the miss and you can tell because someone in the paint will be gathering for it before the ball even clanks off the rim yet.

Alley Oops are NEAR impossible to stop... Even if I anticipate the cpu throwing on, if I try to jump in front of the ball to slap it, my guy will instead do a stupid rebound animation where he jumps low with 2 hands giving the cpu an easy alley oop dunk. Alley Oops are successful at too high of a rate

I can probably fix those issues with sliders but whatever... game went from a 7 to an 8 for me.
 8 years ago '04        #393
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,885 | Props total: 17443 17443
 Ace2125 said:
wow ur the first???? get the f*ck outta retard i played the demo n i know its better. u prob one of those cheesers and man u cant cheese through the game but on the real every 2k is different and takes some time to get use too
Nah dude ...i dont even play online. ima 2k Junkie man...i havent (and stil wont) f**ked with nothin but 2k since it came out on the dreamcast. I have the FULL game not just the demo. I'mm not impressed at all. The framerate issues are horrible it makes it almost unplayable in the paint at times (no they werent present in the demo) there is no way to turn off autosave in a.ssociation which is inexcuseable. The game isnt even that hard and i play on HOF but the they just tookm away so much stuff. Your guys now get tired if you hold LT too much playing defense. Isomotion is almost non existent (except in the practice mode)...i could go on and on..yall will see when you get the full game.
 8 years ago '05        #394
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 erickonasis said:
Nah dude ...i dont even play online. ima 2k Junkie man...i havent (and stil wont) f**ked with nothin but 2k since it came out on the dreamcast. I have the FULL game not just the demo. I'mm not impressed at all. The framerate issues are horrible it makes it almost unplayable in the paint at times (no they werent present in the demo) there is no way to turn off autosave in a.ssociation which is inexcuseable. The game isnt even that hard and i play on HOF but the they just tookm away so much stuff. Your guys now get tired if you hold LT too much playing defense. Isomotion is almost non existent (except in the practice mode)...i could go on and on..yall will see when you get the full game.
sounds like homey cant cheese so he aint happy...but ill hear u out till I get the game then we'll see...
 8 years ago '04        #395
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
 erickonasis said:
negro buy the game wtf is a downloaded game before it comes out ummmm a got damn bootleg lol man r u serious theres no guarantee thats the real game bro
 8 years ago '06        #396
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
im pretty sure the bootleg is the same as the one your gonna spend $60 on. I got it also and i totally agree with the iso, it is pretty weak right now but i'm hoping 2k releases a big patch to fix all the little glitches like that and the ref not passing the ball on freethrows, or during the 3rd quarter the courts intro lighting goes on and the whole game lags.
 10-03-2009, 02:40 PM         #397
westcoastdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ace2125 said:
negro buy the game wtf is a downloaded game before it comes out ummmm a got damn bootleg lol man r u serious theres no guarantee thats the real game bro
you are a straight fanboy
you have no credibility when it comes to this game.. not willing to admit it could possibly be flawed...I got news for you it is!

mainly the frame rate issue which is very bad in certain arenas along with some inbounding glitches and some questionable AI team defense.

Overall its a good game but it feels like it was rushed out..definitely more buggy then what we have come to expect from 2k.

and save your self the time and don't respond with some lame insult or fanboy banter cuz I aint responding.

Last edited by westcoastdog; 10-03-2009 at 02:41 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #398
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
 adulel08 said:
im pretty sure the bootleg is the same as the one your gonna spend $60 on. I got it also and i totally agree with the iso, it is pretty weak right now but i'm hoping 2k releases a big patch to fix all the little glitches like that and the ref not passing the ball on freethrows, or during the 3rd quarter the courts intro lighting goes on and the whole game lags.
bootleg... i bet the real 60$ game that drops oct 06 is goin to be better than that. or yall jus got problems n think a VIDEO GAME is going to be perfect. get the f*ck out of here next
 10-03-2009, 03:44 PM         #399
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 westcoastdog said:
you are a straight fanboy
you have no credibility when it comes to this game.. not willing to admit it could possibly be flawed...I got news for you it is!

mainly the frame rate issue which is very bad in certain arenas along with some inbounding glitches and some questionable AI team defense.

Overall its a good game but it feels like it was rushed out..definitely more buggy then what we have come to expect from 2k.

and save your self the time and don't respond with some lame insult or fanboy banter cuz I aint responding.
What would you recommend this or 2K9? I def. won't throw 60 bones to get an inferior game.
 8 years ago '05        #400
MATIX 
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 71 71
dam yall so nit picky. this game is going to be fire and you know it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago