The Official NBA 2K10 Thread

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-30-2009, 07:59 PM         #321
westcoastdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
NBA.2K10.RF.MULTi5-XBOX360

Played this at the homies, its siiick! :applause:

Cant wait to get my copy when this game drops! Its fun as helll!

I love how smooth the gameplay is! The announcers are great, the defense is alot better, not as much dunking and stealing. I love some of the passes and animations aswell.

If you put the difficulty up higher on the real game s**t is amazing, best BBall game since 2k6 imo.
I tried this and fixed 90% of the BS....:applause:
 09-30-2009, 08:36 PM         #322
yankeex7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMH at people hatin on the game "cuz it looks the same as 2K9".. Its a f**kin basketball game, how different do you expect it to be??? 2K has been the best basketball game since the dreamcast days.. If you dont like good basketball then go play Live
 8 years ago '05        #323
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10795 10795
the controls in 2k10 are garbage to the core. k!llzone 2 status. This will be collecting dust.
 8 years ago '05        #324
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 679 679
my copy already reserved!!!! lol
 8 years ago '05        #325
MATIX 
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 72 72
 P-Hill said:
the controls in 2k10 are garbage to the core. k!llzone 2 status. This will be collecting dust.
whats wrong with them?
 8 years ago '05        #326
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
what you input on the controller doesn't occur on screen for a good long a.ss second
 8 years ago '05        #327
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
 P-Hill said:
I couldnt dissagree more. Maybe more practise is needed? Or some practise mode?
I was getting my butt worked earlyier and thought the controls where suspect aswell, but after putting some time intot he game and learning the s**t alot more, I appreciate it now.

Keep practising mang, the controls are extremly deep and hard to master compared to the older NBA2k games imo. You will be rewarded with the best gameplay around though once you master that s**t

If you talking abotu FPS problems or slowdowns, I aint having em. You tried installing on ya HD? We installed that s**t on my homeboys HD and worked like a charm, no slowdowns or anything delays in the contorls what so ever.

Last edited by katalist; 09-30-2009 at 11:21 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #328
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
 westcoastdog said:
I tried this and fixed 90% of the BS....:applause:
I agree! Took out almost all of the cheese s**t, made the defense better, made the contorls even deeper, the announcing is some of the best around, the animations are nice, the list goes on, im lovin this s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #329
daone2fear 
space
space
space
$696 | Props total: 5 5
I truly think some people look at Live the same way people used to look at the Lakers. Just hate for no reason. NOw I will come clean and say I was and still am a Live Lover. But more than that I'm honest about video game. I mean...It's only a game. I lost my desire to play Live on my 360 or PS3 in 07 and 08. I just felt 2K was light years ahead. The comes 2K9 and Live 09. I really liked and disliked things about both. I was apparent to me that the gap had closed. If you say Live 09 was s**tty and try to say the 2K9 was way better...COME ON SON (with Ed Lover voice). Good and bad about bout of those but for some reason Live won me over. The lack of control over some of the animations in 2K9 was horrible. Enter the new game for 2010. 2K10 feels exactly the same. Yea it does look good. I would even say that the player model look better than 2K9. That's it. I really feel that this years live is better. I could talk about alot but i'll just say..Lock at the court. Look at the off the ball movement. Look at eveything. Live has taken back the crown .
 09-30-2009, 11:39 PM         #330
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yankeex7 said:
SMH at people hatin on the game "cuz it looks the same as 2K9".. Its a f**kin basketball game, how different do you expect it to be??? 2K has been the best basketball game since the dreamcast days.. If you dont like good basketball then go play Live
realist s**t ever
:applause:
 09-30-2009, 11:41 PM         #331
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daone2fear said:
I truly think some people look at Live the same way people used to look at the Lakers. Just hate for no reason. NOw I will come clean and say I was and still am a Live Lover. But more than that I'm honest about video game. I mean...It's only a game. I lost my desire to play Live on my 360 or PS3 in 07 and 08. I just felt 2K was light years ahead. The comes 2K9 and Live 09. I really liked and disliked things about both. I was apparent to me that the gap had closed. If you say Live 09 was s**tty and try to say the 2K9 was way better...COME ON SON (with Ed Lover voice). Good and bad about bout of those but for some reason Live won me over. The lack of control over some of the animations in 2K9 was horrible. Enter the new game for 2010. 2K10 feels exactly the same. Yea it does look good. I would even say that the player model look better than 2K9. That's it. I really feel that this years live is better. I could talk about alot but i'll just say..Lock at the court. Look at the off the ball movement. Look at eveything. Live has taken back the crown .

8 years ago '05        #332
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 daone2fear said:
the videos for live look horrible as far as the gameplay goes....unless u like that arcade s**t
 8 years ago '05        #333
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 katalist said:
I couldnt dissagree more. Maybe more practise is needed? Or some practise mode?
I was getting my butt worked earlyier and thought the controls where suspect aswell, but after putting some time intot he game and learning the s**t alot more, I appreciate it now.

Keep practising mang, the controls are extremly deep and hard to master compared to the older NBA2k games imo. You will be rewarded with the best gameplay around though once you master that s**t

If you talking abotu FPS problems or slowdowns, I aint having em. You tried installing on ya HD? We installed that s**t on my homeboys HD and worked like a charm, no slowdowns or anything delays in the contorls what so ever.
it's something I gotta get used to but i'm not sure if I want to. Like the delay is crazy evident when you're in the post.. if you hold LT, and move the left stick to do a little shimmy... the guy won't shimmy until way after you let the stick go.. it throws me off.
 8 years ago '09        #334
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 727 727
how the hell do you do crossovers in 2K10? I've been trying with the Turbo + Left Analog, but I dunno if its doing anything...
 8 years ago '08        #335
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,972 | Props total: 7397 7397
 ceo said:
but let me guess...live is the s**t right???
U guessed right
 8 years ago '04        #336
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
Wow... Dudes weren't lying about the controls on this game being a.ss...
s**t's not intuitive at all :( .. I like the gameplay more than 2k9 and it feels more polished but they just keep making it overly complex every year..
 10-01-2009, 12:32 AM         #337
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Loving this s**t allready..cant wait till october 6
 10-01-2009, 06:20 AM         #338
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope they took out the ability to change the controller setting to allow button spin and cross moves. Dudes ABUSED that s**t to the max
 8 years ago '05        #339
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
can those of you with the game confirm something for me... When I had the game installed to my hard drive and tried to upload a highlight straight from a replay, it would upload VERY quickly (in comparison to uploading something from the reelmaker) and when it got to the site, it would only play 1 second of it like it was only a screenshot... but once I deleted it off the hard drive, and tried again, it took long to upload and actually worked on the site... has this happened to anyone else?
 8 years ago '05        #340
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
Wow... Dudes weren't lying about the controls on this game being a.ss...
s**t's not intuitive at all :( .. I like the gameplay more than 2k9 and it feels more polished but they just keep making it overly complex every year..
i feel the exact same way sans complex controls.. I can deal with the complexity but some of the stuff is way too inconsistent... if the controls were spot on accurate.. i'd be playin this on the regular as that's the only thing that's bothering me. Everything else about 2k10 (except the alley oops that are way too damn successful even in traffic) I like.. but just like with k!llzone 2... i'll play a bit of it, then let it sit
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy