BWS's Slimmenace & G-Unit's 40 Glocc Get Into Altercation

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
161 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 braided_uppimp said:
don't matter how hard or gangsta u are, u can use a cpu...wtf!!! is wrong with a n*gga using twitter?
theres a difference in knowing how to use a computer and keeping everybody updated minute by minute of ya gangsta lifestyle on a social networking site like twitter
 08-23-2009, 09:03 PM         #22
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
theres a difference in knowing how to use a computer and keeping everybody updated minute by minute of ya gangsta lifestyle on a social networking site like twitter
they got into a little altercation, thats a update on wtf is going on
 08-23-2009, 09:05 PM         #23
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
yea but then u gotta apply the same logic to 40...that n*gga goes in on wayne,drake,game via twitter...on almost a regular basis...
but the thing is, who the f**k is 40 to be dissing dudes that's bigger than him, not any of these dudes is worrying about him...i put my last money on Game if they got put in a boxing ring, Game would beat the f**k out dude...Game, Drake and sure not Wayne worried about dude?

Wayne have a Bugatti that's worth more than 40 Glocc's life
 08-23-2009, 09:24 PM         #24
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whodatb1 said:
bws wit game is more of threat than anything coming out of new york made by n*ggaz under 40 .......
lmao real talk
 08-23-2009, 09:26 PM         #25
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
yeah Im waiting on the tweet that says
" can you believe this muthaf**ka just shot me!!".....just hit me in the arm though, I just duct taped a washcloth over it and me and the homies is loading up the burnerz getting ready to k!ll them and they whole damn block!!! First we gotta get all this dope out the crib though incase the muthaf**kin laws try and get a muf**ka caught up yadamean? This is gonna make those murders we did last week look like child's play! Oh yeah muthaf**ka...we gets it in!! Ill Keep yall updated and let you know how it goes tonight......bang bang b**ch!!
 8 years ago '06        #26
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,855 | Props total: 25592 25592
 Bkjj11 said:
Bloods using twitter pussies

Bws isn't even a threat musically.

Nobody cares about this.
g-unit uses twitter
 08-23-2009, 10:51 PM         #27
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yung Dilla is stfdk we see u.

the Fame wh0ores peoples got popped by G-Unit what did he do? nuffin...them n*ggaz is clowns
 08-23-2009, 10:54 PM         #28
sniper1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
menace's story is questionable.... In what world do you tell someone to bust they gun and they run away?! Ill wait for the 3rd side to it.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #29
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,855 | Props total: 25592 25592
 whokid said:
Yung Dilla is stfdk we see u.

the Fame wh0ores peoples got popped by G-Unit what did he do? nuffin...them n*ggaz is clowns

ummm yeah was it supposed to be a secret or something??? i got a name change ur point is?
 08-23-2009, 11:50 PM         #30
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sniper1 said:
menace's story is questionable.... In what world do you tell someone to bust they gun and they run away?! Ill wait for the 3rd side to it.
Posted via Mobile Device
it's questionable because he's affiliated with The Game ha? f**kouttahere
 8 years ago '04        #31
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,381 | Props total: 29517 29517
 Bkjj11 said:
Bloods using twitter pussies

Bws isn't even a threat musically.

Nobody cares about this.
But u replied in the thread...minute u saw gunit in it, the panties got wet..we see u Marquise
 08-24-2009, 03:07 AM         #32
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I swear to you I'm not lying...40 Glocc disses Lil Wayne at least 10 times a day on twitter, and that's average. 40 c*ck is not a "gangster" and he's a hypocrite. He was dissing lil wayne for wearing tight shirts and using autotune, meanwhile he's doing the exact same thing.
 08-24-2009, 03:59 AM         #33
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayStayPaid said:
Back in my day....hood n*ggas didn't have no Twitter...tweeting bout s**t...no sir.
This.

This WWE s**t is getting way outta hand
 08-24-2009, 06:38 AM         #34
sniper1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
it's questionable because he's affiliated with The Game ha? f**kouttahere
to be honest that had no bearing on my judgement of it. But you tell me, if im waving a gun at you, and your telling me to bust it ra ra ra etc.... Of all things for ME to do, WHY would i run away? When I Have the gun, not you?!
Posted via Mobile Device
 08-24-2009, 09:18 AM         #35
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sniper1 said:
to be honest that had no bearing on my judgement of it. But you tell me, if im waving a gun at you, and your telling me to bust it ra ra ra etc.... Of all things for ME to do, WHY would i run away? When I Have the gun, not you?!
Posted via Mobile Device
he probably never ran away, but he just decided not to do it, n*ggaz do that s**t all the time...u show a n*gga u aren't afraid and u not running that means you don't fear for your life, i did that s**t outside of a nightclub one time, the whole hood seen me say it, n*gga just walked off, n*ggaz got them guns just to scare n*ggaz and s**t, some n*ggaz will bust it, some will stunt...i got lucky...but it is what it is...some scared of revenge some scared of the consequences, some is just want to be a fake thug and try to show you they gun to see if you going run, i'm not busting a move
 8 years ago '04        #36
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
 persuazion said:
" can you believe this muthaf**ka just shot me!!".....just hit me in the arm though, I just duct taped a washcloth over it and me and the homies is loading up the burnerz getting ready to k!ll them and they whole damn block!!! First we gotta get all this dope out the crib though incase the muthaf**kin laws try and get a muf**ka caught up yadamean? This is gonna make those murders we did last week look like child's play! Oh yeah muthaf**ka...we gets it in!! Ill Keep yall updated and let you know how it goes tonight......bang bang b**ch!!

sounds like some s**t that would be on The Boondocks.

Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 08-24-2009 at 09:56 AM..
 08-24-2009, 02:06 PM         #37
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
s**t is classic
 8 years ago '06        #38
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
Again, when keepin it real goes wrong.

I've never seen or heard of so many so called tough guys exposing themselves on the internet for the world to witness. Whats the point? This has got to be some of the most gayest s**t I've ever witnessed in my life. Rappers have failed.
 8 years ago '06        #39
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,350 | Props total: 827 827
clown a.ss rappers
 08-24-2009, 03:40 PM         #40
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
yeah menace gets it in on the street 4 real yall say what yall want bout game but he surrounded by street dudes
who is slim? is he dat dude from Beef 3 with dat red shirt and hat? or da dude wit da camouflage or neither?

twitter aint loadin up for me
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
8 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
54 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy