Are Chrome rims outta Style?

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '06        #101
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4832 4832
 Lotto_Stud said:
i guess only n*ggas in houston like 84's...
old school n*ggas been ridin 30 spokes since the 70's and some still do around here its just a classic a.ss style. but the first time i seen actual 83's or 84's i was in houston and them n*ggas straight od'd on that s**t. i saw one n*gga with 84's on a new body style lac with a fifth wheel on the trunk wit a 84 and another one molded into the top of the trunk, we had been drivin for like 10 hours but me and my n*ggas was like wtf did we really just see that s**t, this n*gga got a sixth wheel on his car.
 08-30-2009, 03:53 PM         #102
bighin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keep it clean keep it classy.
 8 years ago '05        #103
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
 ElMarroAfamado said:

you should see some of these things i see mexicans do to their cars
like 30 inch rims .....CROC/OSTRICH interior....like 12 tvs ....in all sorts of places......
but yeah its true.....

ive not once gone to the burbs and seen white people with rims on their cars......
just stock legit looking vehicles....regular at times but in nice a.ss Full House looking houses
:dancingcool:
I've seen plenty of soccer moms with Tahoe's or Denali's that have chrome rims. They may not be huge or fancy, but there are some that have it.
 8 years ago '04        #104
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 younggangsta_s said:
I've seen plenty of soccer moms with Tahoe's or Denali's that have chrome rims. They may not be huge or fancy, but there are some that have it.
co-sign...I work for parks and rec so I see all the soccer moms. More suvs around here with chrome rims being driven by soccer moms than men
 8 years ago '04        #105
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
ROFL @ chrome being 'out of style', that was cute....
 8 years ago '05        #106
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1189 1189
 ima80baby said:
I'm pretty sure they went faster than that. I wish I had taken a video of the night when we went to hollywood in the S65 and he was drunk as f**k as i know when he's drunk we like to s3x and spoon. I was driving and he was blowing me but this dude told me to push it. i was like oh yahhhh. Normally when his driver is driving and he says that, the driver knows to drive really fast. So I pushed it to 140 before I got scared. This dude has driven past 200mph before in his Lambo.
why is it every post you make you talk about your butt buddies s65. we understand your a broke joke along for the ride. now shut the f**k up.

Last edited by carden2; 08-30-2009 at 07:07 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #107
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 carden2 said:
why is it every post you make you talk about your butt buddies s65. we understand your a broke joke along for the ride. now shut the f**k up.
n*gga please. I bet you were one of them people hating in the post your cribs thread. Are you really that mad? I already said that I don't got money, my parents do. So shut yo b**ch a.ss up.
 09-06-2009, 01:36 AM         #108
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not that i know of...need some new shoes for my ride anyway....s**t be sittin mad low to the ground and that's a no no
 09-06-2009, 08:30 PM         #109
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1ironboy1 said:
no chrome on the wheels, im a grown up 4real

im off dat
lol Jay got money to stop ridin them, dude driving in Maybachs, Phantoms and s**t, i wouldn't chrome them either...but if i'm riding in Chevys and s**t...

CHROME IS WHAT I'M RIDING IN

Last edited by k3llz; 09-06-2009 at 08:49 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy