most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #81
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Mathematic said:
f**k that.....one wrong move and

what you get scared of? tho pos or losing control?
I don't know. I think it was losing control. I'd never driven that fast before so it was like an adrenaline rush.
 08-26-2009, 10:09 PM         #82
Cartel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea there played out .. its all bout them spinning hubcaps from walmart now a days thats where its at thats that 2010 s**t right there lmfao ...

get the f**k outta here how is chrome rims played out that s**t completes a hot whip step ya game up
 8 years ago '04        #83
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
This whole thread is retarded. How can you claim something that is so broad as played out. That's like saying, "Black Shoes are played out" or blue jeans are played out. Yes, spinners are played out but Chrome rims in general will never be played out. Yout gotta be more specific..This thread fails miserably...BTW, i'm stackin up for these 26s for the box chev tryin to ride clean next spring.
 08-27-2009, 12:12 PM         #84
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
This whole thread is retarded. How can you claim something that is so broad as played out. That's like saying, "Black Shoes are played out" or blue jeans are played out. Yes, spinners are played out but Chrome rims in general will never be played out. Yout gotta be more specific..This thread fails miserably...BTW, i'm stackin up for these 26s for the box chev tryin to ride clean next spring.
solute you my n*gga
 8 years ago '07        #85
Change167 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$404 | Props total: 2 2
hahahahahhahahahah...some reall talk my man...baggy clothes...lookin like clowns..n o yeaa u 4got 2 mention tha whole Rockstar look...with skulls n s**t...s**t was like 2 years ago...
 08-27-2009, 06:42 PM         #86
JoeGrizzly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like rims. Nothing bigger than 20's on a car though. Any bigger and you're looking like you have a damn clown car. Save 24's for SUV's.
 8 years ago '06        #87
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Chrome is beautiful as long as it aint no big a.ss rims in my opinion. It depends on the car. The other day, I've think I seen a little 09 BMW M3 with maybe 20's and it was chromed; it looked sick. n*ggas out here though ridin on donks be chromed the f**k out...it still poppin out here.
 08-28-2009, 02:12 AM         #88
Lotto_Stud 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guess only n*ggas in houston like 84's...
 8 years ago '04        #89
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 224 224
n*ggas get a lil money and spend it on rims and s**t. Then talk about "The hood respect it, the hoes respect it"... Is that your motivation in life n*gga? You suppose to get out that s**t not stay there. Stop spendin your money on bulls**t like rims, save ya money and you can get that lambo or whatever u want one day. Try to help ya people out but n*ggas dont wanna listen. "Give a n*gga enough rope, he'll put himself in the air"
 08-28-2009, 02:53 AM         #90
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lotto_Stud said:
i guess only n*ggas in houston like 84's...
come to Louisiana, everybody riding them, but i don't f**k with them, n*ggaz putting that on every car and it's not built for that
 08-28-2009, 02:54 AM         #91
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilEscobar said:
n*ggas get a lil money and spend it on rims and s**t. Then talk about "The hood respect it, the hoes respect it"... Is that your motivation in life n*gga? You suppose to get out that s**t not stay there. Stop spendin your money on bulls**t like rims, save ya money and you can get that lambo or whatever u want one day. Try to help ya people out but n*ggas dont wanna listen. "Give a n*gga enough rope, he'll put himself in the air"
ok Martin Luther
 8 years ago '06        #92
ProLogic 
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 9 9
 LilEscobar said:
???
Please tell me the difference between buying rims and saving up money to buy a lambo?
You people come in here to preach on things and dont know people financial situation.If a n*gga got money to spend on rims let em do it.Most of you who dont like rims DONT HAVE A CAR.At the end of the day you dont have to drive his car,pay for his rims,pay for his gas.
 8 years ago '07        #93
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
 x-milky said:
I was with you until you said jordans. And all in all I still think roca wear jeans got the best fit
cosign jays are classic, rocawear shirts are poo, some of their jeans go hard tho, fubu lmao but coogi is the new fubu, its own by fubu even
 8 years ago '07        #94
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 230 230
 ProLogic said:
Please tell me the difference between buying rims and saving up money to buy a lambo?
You people come in here to preach on things and dont know people financial situation.If a n*gga got money to spend on rims let em do it.
Most of you who dont like rims DONT HAVE A CAR.At the end of the day you dont have to drive his car,pay for his rims,pay for his gas.
I was thinking the same thing. How are you going to hate on someones rims when you dont have a car

Last edited by JoeDoe22; 08-28-2009 at 02:57 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #95
Passaicplaya009 
space
space
$578 | Props total: 2 2
Spinning rims are outta style...and the hub cap 1's forget about it
 8 years ago '07        #96
jerondrick 
space
space
space
$585 | Props total: 16 16
So u must be wearing tight fitted jeans??
 08-29-2009, 11:01 AM         #97
tha_ape 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont like rims and I have a car. The only things I buy are performance upgrades and I dont consider rims a good value to increase performance. Lightweight wheels are good, but expensive, and I think you could spend $1000's elsewhere to get better performance.
 8 years ago '04        #98
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 224 224
 ProLogic said:
???
You people come in here to preach on things and dont know people financial situation.If a n*gga got money to spend on rims let em do it.Most of you who dont like rims DONT HAVE A CAR.At the end of the day you dont have to drive his car,pay for his rims,pay for his gas.
I don't know too many grown n*ggas that dont have a car. The n*ggas who don't like rims are the ones who see how much of a waste of money that s**t is. I agree, buying rims or a lambo are stupid as s**t unless u have millions to waste. The funny s**t is the people who actually have the money don't put rims on their cars. n*ggas mentality is all f**ked up and they don't even realize it. "Theres two types of n*ggas in this world. Theres n*ggas with guns and n*ggas with butter"

[video - click to view]

"Try to tell a n*gga when he goin the wrong way, put him on the right path. But he not tryna hear that s**t, so u just gotta let em go"
 8 years ago '06        #99
ProLogic 
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 9 9
Question...Who r we to say that these "n*ggas" dnt have the money for rims?Id rather them spend their own money on rims than steal mines.Cuz I really could give 2 s**ts and a f**k less about what another man is riding in or on.Id rather them spend money on rims than buy drugs off the streets...Yep
 8 years ago '09        #100
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 3078 3078
Chrome never goes out of style.. And to the dude saying Jordans are played out, GTFO.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy