Are Chrome rims outta Style?

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 teresa1983 said:
when you pay my car note then you can tell me what to put on it other then that shut da f#ck up if I have money to afford it regardless what anyone thinks I'm buying it.
:applause::applause:

best believe she got her own:agreement6:
 8 years ago '07        #62
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,033 | Props total: 1133 1133
i got a 91 camaro and im planning on throwin sum 20" irocs pretty soon. whats wrong with that?? ugly a.ss rims is whats outta style. hating a.ss ppl
 8 years ago '04        #63
killakidd 
space
space
space
$304 | Props total: 2 2
chrome will never be out of style that painting your rims is gonna die soon !!! chrome out shine all the time
 8 years ago '04        #64
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
Yea they are people of status don't rock them nemore keep ya s**t factory
 8 years ago '06        #65
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 ElMarroAfamado said:

you should see some of these things i see mexicans do to their cars
like 30 inch rims .....CROC/OSTRICH interior....like 12 tvs ....in all sorts of places......
but yeah its true.....

ive not once gone to the burbs and seen white people with rims on their cars......
just stock legit looking vehicles....regular at times but in nice a.ss Full House looking houses
:dancingcool:
That's true. Down here, the only cars in the suburbs that have rims on them are high end luxury and exotics. Almost all Lambos, Porsche, ACR's, Vette's, etc have racing wheels and tires. The rest just look stock.
 8 years ago '07        #66
iTzMe! 1 heat pts
space
space
$328 | Props total: 89 89
Yes!!
 08-26-2009, 10:00 AM         #67
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
That's true. Down here, the only cars in the suburbs that have rims on them are high end luxury and exotics. Almost all Lambos, Porsche, ACR's, Vette's, etc have racing wheels and tires. The rest just look stock.
Vettes > Lambo lol
 8 years ago '06        #68
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
Vettes > Lambo lol
That's where the line gets drawn lol. The only Vette that can come close is the C6 Z06. You've obviously never driven a Lambo before. That car will change your opinion really quick.
 08-26-2009, 02:26 PM         #69
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the fact that ur judging what other people buy is played out

it's always the broke mothafcukas ridin on 15s on a car they've had for years that hate...who really gives a f**k about other people's cars....it has no effect on your life whatsoever
 8 years ago '08        #70
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 young $ said:
Yea they are people of status don't rock them nemore keep ya s**t factory
you sound dumb as hell....factory a.ss n*gga!!!

Chrome outta style? Never!!

tell that canadian dude to k!ll his self!!! He dont know s**t about america but what he see on MTV FOH wit that!!! your opinion is worthless!!!

and at you lames hatin on the south....i mean damn, no wonder why you north/east coast dudes have no unity...or why most of the rappers up there are always goin at each other..

like bun b said "They ain't hatin' on the music, they hatin' on the money"......

Last edited by supervillain; 08-26-2009 at 03:36 PM..
 08-26-2009, 04:35 PM         #71
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
That's where the line gets drawn lol. The only Vette that can come close is the C6 Z06. You've obviously never driven a Lambo before. That car will change your opinion really quick.
i was f**king around, but i will never afford to get a Lambo, but you better get a top notch Lambo to f**k with that new Vette, i seen that Vette bust a few Lams a.ss and that's real talk
 8 years ago '06        #72
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
i was f**king around, but i will never afford to get a Lambo, but you better get a top notch Lambo to f**k with that new Vette, i seen that Vette bust a few Lams a.ss and that's real talk
You never know what you'll be able to afford. Truth is, you can get an 04 G for under 100k and besides that, you never know what life will throw at you. My friend has a couple Lams and another friend has a Z06. You're right, that Vette ain't a joke. I saw one on i95 beat the s**t out of a Porsche 997 Turbo. But, the twin turbo Ford GT he had would beat all of his past and present cars.
 08-26-2009, 06:11 PM         #73
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
You never know what you'll be able to afford. Truth is, you can get an 04 G for under 100k and besides that, you never know what life will throw at you. My friend has a couple Lams and another friend has a Z06. You're right, that Vette ain't a joke. I saw one on i95 beat the s**t out of a Porsche 997 Turbo. But, the twin turbo Ford GT he had would beat all of his past and present cars.
u see i like that kind of s**t, u around some paid friends dude so i know u got that paper
 8 years ago '06        #74
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
u see i like that kind of s**t, u around some paid friends dude so i know u got that paper
Yeah, they're all like 10-15 years older than me so they had a head start. About to start a business with my friend though, then hopefully I'll have a twin turbo Gallardo. I'm broke as s**t though, my parents have the paper. I'll post up a vid taken in Chicago (I wasn't there) of my friend in his TT GT and his friends in his 997 Turbo.
 08-26-2009, 06:50 PM         #75
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Yeah, they're all like 10-15 years older than me so they had a head start. About to start a business with my friend though, then hopefully I'll have a twin turbo Gallardo. I'm broke as s**t though, my parents have the paper. I'll post up a vid taken in Chicago (I wasn't there) of my friend in his TT GT and his friends in his 997 Turbo.
yea do that fam
 8 years ago '06        #76
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
There are like 20 1 minute and change videos that aren't relevant, so I chose the most relevant.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #77
space
space
 ima80baby said:
There are like 20 1 minute and change videos that aren't relevant, so I chose the most relevant.

was he going 130 in a 65/70?

Last edited by supervillain; 08-26-2009 at 08:32 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #78
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
I'm pretty sure they went faster than that. I wish I had taken a video of the night when we went to hollywood in the S65 and he was drunk as f**k. I was driving and this dude told me to push it. Normally when his driver is driving and he says that, the driver knows to drive really fast. So I pushed it to 140 before I got scared. This dude has driven past 200mph before in his Lambo.
 08-26-2009, 09:05 PM         #79
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
I'm pretty sure they went faster than that. I wish I had taken a video of the night when we went to hollywood in the S65 and he was drunk as f**k. I was driving and this dude told me to push it. Normally when his driver is driving and he says that, the driver knows to drive really fast. So I pushed it to 140 before I got scared. This dude has driven past 200mph before in his Lambo.
them dudes doing it big
 8 years ago '08        #80
space
space
 ima80baby said:
f**k that.....one wrong move and

what you get scared of? tho pos or losing control?
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago