Are Chrome rims outta Style?

most viewed right now
 110
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-25-2009, 11:58 AM         #41
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thangstah said:
there are some ugly a.ss chrome rims on cars and whatever

but commentin on their house and judgin folks all the time aint the way to go..

and yes chrome rims on crappy cars are plaayyed out
so chrome on old-school Chevys are played?
 8 years ago '04        #42
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 gilbydakid said:
i wanna see what ones house looks like that owns a box chev on donks?
Why does it matter what their house look like? You're not living in it nor are you driving his car. That's just a hater statement. Mad cuz u can't afford his ride so your first defense is, "I bet my house is better than his."

I didn't know boxden had so many haters or lames.
 8 years ago '04        #43
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 Cantankerous said:
n*ggas sound like b**ches, over rims >_>. If someone want 26's on they s**t, let em be, go stunt in that focus or contour you love so much. Sound like old a.ss b**ches "police this" "ghetto this" nobody gives a f**k.

This ain't got nothin to do with Black people, n*ggas act like 30 inch rims is stoppin our progression, a n*gga on 30 inch rims got more money layin around than some suburban white boy who on 36month contract for his new jeep liberty, which prolly gonna get repo'd anyways down the line.
Yep, the realest thing said in here yet.....
 08-25-2009, 03:02 PM         #44
Air Jordan 23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ProLogic said:
lmao take yo a.ss to sleep with that s**t.I bet you rock old navy thong sandals and ripped jeans...Just cause you don't like it or cant afford it doesnt mean its out of style.
:applause:Thank You. i c alota bulls**t bein said, how da f**k jordans gon b outta style everybody got em same wit chromes ya'll n*ggas got b sleepin...or retarded. watever
 8 years ago '06        #45
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao i don't give a f**k about your opinion, that's how we do it, if u think them cars are ugly, u a blind muthaf**ka
I'm not blind, I just know good style from trashy style. Those cars are ugly as f**k. You do chrome the right way and it can look really good. Do it like one of the guys from queer eye and it will look like s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #46
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 ima80baby said:
I'm not blind, I just know good style from trashy style. Those cars are ugly as f**k. You do chrome the right way and it can look really good. Do it like one of the guys from queer eye and it will look like s**t.
depends where you are honestly...people will always look @ those chevy's on 26s and what not..but depending where you are u may get looks of "WTF" or looks of "wow, damn...etc" but its whateva
 08-25-2009, 04:40 PM         #47
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
I'm not blind, I just know good style from trashy style. Those cars are ugly as f**k. You do chrome the right way and it can look really good. Do it like one of the guys from queer eye and it will look like s**t.
lmao sound like hating to me, regardless the hood respect it, pass in front the club muthaf**kas taking pictures
 8 years ago '06        #48
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao sound like hating to me, regardless the hood respect it, pass in front the club muthaf**kas taking pictures
Lmao @ you needing the respect or approval of the hood.
 8 years ago '09        #49
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
I think thread starter mightve ment CHROME wheels.

Nothing bout ppls lifestyles.
Color matched, polished, powder coated, three piece, forged... WHEELS. U know, "rims." Not donks, ur boys car, or ya hood.

Idiots.
Posted via Mobile Device
 08-25-2009, 05:19 PM         #50
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Lmao @ you needing the respect or approval of the hood.
that's where i'm from, i want muthaf**kas to love it, it's about being the talk of the hood, ever heard of ghetto fabulous? besides i can't afford an Benz, can't afford no Foreign cars so this what i do...get Chevys and freak them out, it's on every popular rapper videos from Jeezy, T.I., Trick Daddy, Rick Ross and all i hear is muthaf**kas here braggin on they donks so i do the same, whats wrong with that
 8 years ago '06        #51
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 braided_uppimp said:
that's where i'm from, i want muthaf**kas to love it, it's about being the talk of the hood, ever heard of ghetto fabulous? besides i can't afford an Benz, can't afford no Foreign cars so this what i do...get Chevys and freak them out, it's on every popular rapper videos from Jeezy, T.I., Trick Daddy, Rick Ross and all i hear is muthaf**kas here braggin on they donks so i do the same, whats wrong with that
I've heard of it. I don't respect "ghetto fabulous" s**t. f**k these rappers, if you see me posting in the hiphopspot, I say the same s**t. Like i've said several times in this thread, you can do chrome, but that s**t you posted is stupid. That magnum that was posted in this thread is straight, but everything else is wack.
 8 years ago '04        #52
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,068 | Props total: 6114 6114
I like color matched rims more than anything now. Might think thats weird looking at my avy but I dont even have rims on my car anymore. Sold them and keep it stock now
 08-25-2009, 05:51 PM         #53
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
I've heard of it. I don't respect "ghetto fabulous" s**t. f**k these rappers, if you see me posting in the hiphopspot, I say the same s**t. Like i've said several times in this thread, you can do chrome, but that s**t you posted is stupid. That magnum that was posted in this thread is straight, but everything else is wack.
that's not my style, we u see me and my n*ggaz get your rulers out n*gga
 8 years ago '05        #54
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
Chrome aint went out of style with the b**ches. So why would i give a f**k about what some n*gga on boxden says is out of style? As long as the b**ches like it thats all that matters to me so get cha hate on fellas.. Then we got some n*gga from toronto trying to talk down on the south b**ch you aint even American so sit yo a.ss down before i call South Park and get them to make another episode about yall pussies...but yea i got chrome 22s on my impala in my avy and thats the only way i can ride.
 08-25-2009, 06:04 PM         #55
teresa1983 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when you pay my car note then you can tell me what to put on it other then that shut da f#ck up if I have money to afford it regardless what anyone thinks I'm buying it.
 08-25-2009, 06:06 PM         #56
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gotti211 said:
Chrome aint went out of style with the b**ches. So why would i give a f**k about what some n*gga on boxden says is out of style? As long as the b**ches like it thats all that matters to me so get cha hate on fellas.. Then we got some n*gga from toronto trying to talk down on the south b**ch you aint even American so sit yo a.ss down before i call South Park and get them to make another episode about yall pussies...but yea i got chrome 22s on my impala in my avy and thats the only way i can ride.
that's what my fellow Louisiana n*gga telling you lol, you know what it is
 8 years ago '06        #57
D.O.H. 
space
avatar space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
yea they are
 08-25-2009, 08:37 PM         #58
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supreme7 said:
real talk

you should see some of these things i see mexicans do to their cars
like 30 inch rims .....CROC/OSTRICH interior....like 12 tvs ....in all sorts of places......
but yeah its true.....

ive not once gone to the burbs and seen white people with rims on their cars......
just stock legit looking vehicles....regular at times but in nice a.ss Full House looking houses
:dancingcool:
 08-25-2009, 08:54 PM         #59
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.O.H. said:
yea they are
lmao, yea right
 08-26-2009, 01:36 AM         #60
FuelStarNYC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they are
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
110 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy