Are Chrome rims outta Style?

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #21
gametime187 
space
space
$1,102 | Props total: 43 43
People from the south are the ones who are against Philly's comments cause they're behind 10 years in style anyway.
 08-24-2009, 10:29 AM         #22
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gametime187 said:
People from the south are the ones who are against Philly's comments cause they're behind 10 years in style anyway.
lmao, f**kouttahere

Chrome Rims being out of style??? are you against that?

honestly, South n*ggaz have the freshes whips, i don't give a f**k about what you say

and it's not about being behind it's about that's how we ride
 08-24-2009, 10:45 AM         #23
MVN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea cuz theres nothing fresher than a beat up old caddy with a phantom grill and 30 in rims.

lmfoaoaao f**k outa here...........UR the reason why black people never make it anywhere in life..........

the f**kin south, what a complete joke
 08-24-2009, 11:29 AM         #24
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MVN said:
yea cuz theres nothing fresher than a beat up old caddy with a phantom grill and 30 in rims.

lmfoaoaao f**k outa here...........UR the reason why black people never make it anywhere in life..........

the f**kin south, what a complete joke
cause of a car??? man get out of here...i have a new Camaro and that car with the Phantom grill won a car show award aswell
 08-24-2009, 11:33 AM         #25
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and people still dissing the south ha, that's creative and it's funny how these same country Southern dudes have your Eastcoast n*ggaz scared to drop cd's u flopping muthaf**kas
 08-24-2009, 12:07 PM         #26
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
chrome aint out of style man.. u just dont like it if u think that.. ugly rims r out of style tho.. fat tires are out of style.. not chrome rims tho
real talk
 8 years ago '04        #27
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,726 | Props total: 485 485
jerseys and jordan will never go away, in the gangsta sence jerseys are done but they will always be hot sellers in every pro shop.
 08-24-2009, 02:39 PM         #28
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gametime187 said:
dude you're from Toronto you don't know s**t about Car styles, South n*ggaz are ignorant when it comes to ride i must admit...but our s**t be the freshes as well, the difference is ya'll muthaf**kas like Skinny jeans and we like Skinny tires, wtf!!! ya'll hating on us for

this is us

[pic - click to view]

f**kouttahere
 08-24-2009, 03:02 PM         #29
lifeofaYG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chrome rims aint outa style yet looken so clean in tha summa time
 8 years ago '06        #30
ProLogic 
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 9 9
Nothin beats a set of chrome wheels in the summertime...FRESH out the car wash.I sold my chrome.Im bout to pick these 22s up in a couple of months wen I get my bread right

[pic - click to view]

08-24-2009, 03:34 PM         #31
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ProLogic said:
Nothin beats a set of chrome wheels in the summertime...FRESH out the car wash.I sold my chrome.Im bout to pick these 22s up in a couple of months wen I get my bread right

[pic - click to view]

yessir
 8 years ago '04        #32
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
CHROME RIMS WILL NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE!!!!! There are truely some lames in here.....
 8 years ago '06        #33
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
I'm from the South. Raised in Miami my whole life and I must say that both cars braided posted are ugly as f**k and the rims look stupid. There is absolutely nothing stylish or fresh about that s**t. Those f**ked up a.ss cars you posted are police magnets and they look lame as hell.

Like I said in my first post, you can do chrome rims and not look like a f**king idiot doing it. Here's my friends S65 on 22's.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #34
ProLogic 
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 9 9
I must say a CAR shouldnt have anything bigger than 22s.Anything over that is overdoing it.
 08-25-2009, 09:45 AM         #35
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
I'm from the South. Raised in Miami my whole life and I must say that both cars braided posted are ugly as f**k and the rims look stupid. There is absolutely nothing stylish or fresh about that s**t. Those f**ked up a.ss cars you posted are police magnets and they look lame as hell.

Like I said in my first post, you can do chrome rims and not look like a f**king idiot doing it. Here's my friends S65 on 22's.

[pic - click to view]

lmao i don't give a f**k about your opinion, that's how we do it, if u think them cars are ugly, u a blind muthaf**ka
 8 years ago '05        #36
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
n*ggas sound like b**ches, over rims >_>. If someone want 26's on they s**t, let em be, go stunt in that focus or contour you love so much. Sound like old a.ss b**ches "police this" "ghetto this" nobody gives a f**k.

This ain't got nothin to do with Black people, n*ggas act like 30 inch rims is stoppin our progression, a n*gga on 30 inch rims got more money layin around than some suburban white boy who on 36month contract for his new jeep liberty, which prolly gonna get repo'd anyways down the line.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 08-25-2009 at 11:14 AM..
 08-25-2009, 11:31 AM         #37
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iNSPiRED4fR33 said:
Yes there fkin ridiculous and OD old. C'mon grow up, keep ya whips simple & clean. Heres a list of s**t thats been dead for ya'll slow pokes

Chrome Rims
Spinners
Oversized Baggy Clothes
Name Brand s**t ie (Fubu, Rocawear, Sean John etc.)
NBA Jerseys / Fitteds
Being "gangstas"
Jordans (yup i said it)

like seriously, get off that s**t already its kinda silly to be seeing grown n*ggas ridin round bumpin loud a.ss systems in fkin Ford Taurus' or Chrystler 300's on 22s and such. Rockin some Timbs and baggy a.ss jeans fallin off they a.sses..thinkin they official.

I agreed up until Rocawear/sean john?? those brands are timeless.

I'll wear w/e i want i usually dont follow with trends...and i dont wear gym shoes either.

But lol @ big chrome rims in the first place.. its just a waste of money if you ask me.
 08-25-2009, 11:49 AM         #38
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao, f**kouttahere

Chrome Rims being out of style??? are you against that?

honestly, South n*ggaz have the freshes whips, i don't give a f**k about what you say

and it's not about being behind it's about that's how we ride
i wanna see what ones house looks like that owns a box chev on donks?
 08-25-2009, 11:51 AM         #39
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
n*ggas sound like b**ches, over rims >_>. If someone want 26's on they s**t, let em be, go stunt in that focus or contour you love so much. Sound like old a.ss b**ches "police this" "ghetto this" nobody gives a f**k.

This ain't got nothin to do with Black people, n*ggas act like 30 inch rims is stoppin our progression, a n*gga on 30 inch rims got more money layin around than some suburban white boy who on 36month contract for his new jeep liberty, which prolly gonna get repo'd anyways down the line.
the realest s**t said in this post
 8 years ago '04        #40
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,381 | Props total: 88 88
there are some ugly a.ss chrome rims on cars and whatever

but commentin on their house and judgin folks all the time aint the way to go..

and yes chrome rims on crappy cars are plaayyed out
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy