World of Warcraft - Cataclysm

most viewed right now
 71
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #161
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 #21 said:
hoenstly that title isn't what it used to be but grats none the less. thats big getting LK for your first time. bane is where it's at.

i rock my astral walker title. much cooler, and algalon is a lot more impressive k!ll imo. plus not many guilds on my server have it.

also that cata log in screen is dope.
Yea im back to switching from of the Nightfall and the Hallowed.
 7 years ago '05        #162
bluntednt 43 heat pts43 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
I stick with Bane of the Fallen King, because only 4 guilds have it down on the realm...

anyways, my bum a.ss guild finally decided to get our 25m drakes, so finally got mine, and low and behold it was also my 100 mount achievement as well
 7 years ago '05        #163
bluntednt 43 heat pts43 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
So, today is the shattering...anyone else as excited as I am?
 7 years ago '07        #164
st21 1239 heat pts1239
space
avatar space
space
$55,590 | Props total: 43755 43755
 bluntednt said:
So, today is the shattering...anyone else as excited as I am?
yup. but there's really not gonna be s**t to do from now untill dec 7th.

me and my friend just been doing bg's lately. i stopped raiding weeks ago. got all my bis gear pretty much minus a couple heroic tiers and my guild stopped progressing so i was like f**k it. transferred to alliance, ready for worgen to drop. gonna level my shaman and a worgen, not sure which class yet.
 7 years ago '05        #165
bluntednt 43 heat pts43 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 #21 said:
yup. but there's really not gonna be s**t to do from now untill dec 7th.

me and my friend just been doing bg's lately. i stopped raiding weeks ago. got all my bis gear pretty much minus a couple heroic tiers and my guild stopped progressing so i was like f**k it. transferred to alliance, ready for worgen to drop. gonna level my shaman and a worgen, not sure which class yet.
nice...Haven't done progression raiding for a while either, we are doing hard modes for ppl's shadowmournes still just for the fluck of it...tonight is our official last raid till Cata, so I'm happy as hell to get some time away from raiding...gonna troll trade chat for 2 weeks, brb :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #166
bluntednt 43 heat pts43 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
I carry guilds...


[pic - click to view]



Right click > View Image
 7 years ago '05        #167
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Im leveling an Undead Hunter(Finally!!). f**king love the game right now. They f**king pretty much just introduce WoW2 in my eyes cause everything feels fresh. Also Silverpine, W and E Plaguelands r sick f**king zones. Contemplating on doing either Badlands or Tanaris since both look cool. Leveling is extremely fast which I love.

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 11-28-2010 at 06:40 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #168
bluntednt 43 heat pts43 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Im leveling an Undead Hunter(Finally!!). f**king love the game right now. They f**king pretty much just introduce WoW2 in my eyes cause everything feels fresh. Also Silverpine, W and E Plaguelands r sick f**king zones. Contemplating on doing either Badlands or Tanaris since both look cool. Leveling is extremely fast which I love.

[pic - click to view]

I just started on a human hunter too

It's amazing how fast it goes with heirloom gear on too...I'm loving it right now
 7 years ago '09        #169
Moreno650 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 116 116
Any of you guys going to do the midnight release for Cataclysm?
 7 years ago '05        #170
bluntednt 43 heat pts43 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 Moreno650 said:
Any of you guys going to do the midnight release for Cataclysm?
nah, I'm not even bout to pick it up for a minute
 7 years ago '05        #171
bluntednt 43 heat pts43 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]


If anyone is really interested this music is the new music for Night Elves in Cataclysm...if you actually want to play it in game make a macro and put this in it...

/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\cataclysm\\Mus_NightE lves_GU04.mp3")

Enjoy!


Last edited by bluntednt; 12-02-2010 at 07:18 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #172
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Ima go for Realm First mage on my s**t. Been changing my sleeping patterns alot for this b**ch lol.
 7 years ago '05        #173
bluntednt 43 heat pts43 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Ima go for Realm First mage on my s**t. Been changing my sleeping patterns alot for this b**ch lol.
that's some real dedication there...good luck on that venture brah...

I don't think I'm even gonna pick up Cata next week, have too many finals and papers due for school...
 7 years ago '09        #174
Moreno650 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 116 116
my gamestop is right across the street, so i might as well pick it up.
 7 years ago '05        #175
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Just patiently waiting. I might have small advantage cause ima mage move fast. Need a good low ram auto loot program though or else ima just not loot.

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #176
bluntednt 43 heat pts43 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Just patiently waiting. I might have small advantage cause ima mage move fast. Need a good low ram auto loot program though or else ima just not loot.

[pic - click to view]

there's a lot of people doing that...also, set your hearth to the closest place you can to where you wanna level first...I'm sure Hyjal is going to be busy as f**k...
 7 years ago '04        #177
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Moreno650 said:
my gamestop is right across the street, so i might as well pick it up.
Just pre-order it off battle.net

All you will be going to game stop for is for a code. If you updated wow lately you basically already have Cataclysm.
 12-05-2010, 10:22 PM         #178
blueballs1224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's the forecast on how much money Blizzard is gonna make the first day?
 7 years ago '05        #179
bluntednt 43 heat pts43 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 blueballs1224 said:
What's the forecast on how much money Blizzard is gonna make the first day?

I haven't seen any forecast or anything yet, but I'm sure it will do disgusting numbers combined with the digital sales...
 7 years ago '04        #180
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Buys ATVI stock
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 73
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 53
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
121 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy