World of Warcraft - Cataclysm

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #141
Buckwhite 28 heat pts28
space
space
$887 | Props total: 28 28
Dude...im ready but..... my main is a fury war and blizz destroyed our class with the changes they made with this patch...im rollin a worgan whatever the f**k is most op when cata drops
 7 years ago '05        #142
bluntednt 43 heat pts43 OP
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 Buckwhite said:
Dude...im ready but..... my main is a fury war and blizz destroyed our class with the changes they made with this patch...im rollin a worgan whatever the f**k is most op when cata drops

did you say bye bye to Arp? I hear your rotation is all f**ked up now because it's like all proc based now...
 7 years ago '05        #143
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Im kind of excited for today. My Fire mage seems really s3xy now and I can see an increase in Arcane also. Gonna have to hit 80 on my priest asap now though cause Catalysm is around the corner.
 7 years ago '07        #144
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,444 | Props total: 43404 43404
im pretty hyped. resto shammy didn't get too many changes for this patch but still some new things to play around with.

should be getting my drake this week too. only need sindragosa achiev for my glory of the icecrown raider.
 7 years ago '05        #145
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Im kind of excited for today. My Fire mage seems really s3xy now and I can see an increase in Arcane also. Gonna have to hit 80 on my priest asap now though cause Catalysm is around the corner.

I was on the PTR last night doing 9.5k solo damage on a training dummy as FROST...I did about 10.5 as fire with LB splashing onto surrounding dummies...These are now better than arcane, seriously...
 7 years ago '05        #146
space
space
god damn Blizzard sucks a.ss every major patch day...
 7 years ago '06        #147
Buckwhite 28 heat pts28
space
space
$887 | Props total: 28 28
 bluntednt said:

did you say bye bye to Arp? I hear your rotation is all f**ked up now because it's like all proc based now...
f**k yea I lost ARP lol... supposedly they are saying that our talents/skils will round off and equalize at 85...I say GTFOH lol. As far as rotation i havent logged in since patch day and even when i did i didnt use my talent points yet. Im waiting to see if a reliable site puts up a nice talent build before i go all in on some s**t. So I've yet to test a roation. Worgen mage FTW!
 7 years ago '10        #148
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
if it ain't broken don't fix it....i hope they don't ruin WoW with all this new stuff.
 7 years ago '05        #149
space
space
Im pissed they nerfed my f**king mage man. Dropped from like 12k dps in fire to like 8k which isn't bad for non-heroics but they aint touch druids or melee.
 7 years ago '05        #150
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Im pissed they nerfed my f**king mage man. Dropped from like 12k dps in fire to like 8k which isn't bad for non-heroics but they aint touch druids or melee.
moonkins and locks are OP as f**k right now my mage is still pumping out good dps as arcane, so I ain't mad, even though our rotation is stupid as s**t now...you just spam AB till 30% mana...evocate and use mana gem when off cd...that's literally it now...and my other spec is fire, and the only time I've used it has been in bg's because it blows ppl the f**k up hahaha...also, some news...

This Sunday, during the Dallas Cowboys versus Minnesota Vikings NFL game on Fox (starts at 4:15 PM EDT, 1:15 PM PDT), we are debuting a new television commercial for World of Warcraft's upcoming expansion. The commercial will feature the first look at cinematic footage from Cataclysm, so tune in to an exciting game this Sunday and catch the new commercial!
 7 years ago '05        #151
space
space
Got in the Cataclysm beta. Tried Halls of Origins on Heroic and that s**t is crazy now.
 7 years ago '05        #152
space
space

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #153
space
space
So Blizzcon started today...if you want to watch some of it, you can go to and check it out today and tomorrow...
 7 years ago '05        #154
space
space
Out of the goodie bag from Blizzcon came another little trailer for Cataclysm that showed some gameplay inside of some beta instances...

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #155
space
space
Cataclysm login screen...

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #156
space
space
Just k!lled LK in 10man. This s**t feels great. Pulled 18k dps on my mage been a long time waiting to k!ll this f**k.And lol at me losing Halion staff to a f**king disc priest cuz i got loot recently....

Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 10-24-2010 at 08:40 PM..
 10-25-2010, 10:42 AM         #157
bongt0ker420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
holy s**t at the login, and when i saw the cata intro i jizzed no homo. it was f**king epic. deathwing is a massive f**k. gonna b the most epic and psychotic f!ght ever
 7 years ago '05        #158
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Just k!lled LK in 10man. This s**t feels great. Pulled 18k dps on my mage been a long time waiting to k!ll this f**k.And lol at me losing Halion staff to a f**king disc priest cuz i got loot recently....
gratz dude, you late as hell, but gratz
 7 years ago '05        #159
space
space
 bluntednt said:
gratz dude, you late as hell, but gratz
Lol hell yea but i just wanted title and im in the 4th grp in my guild which has probably lost people almost every other week so we finally got good grp to do it :D
 7 years ago '07        #160
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,444 | Props total: 43404 43404
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Lol hell yea but i just wanted title and im in the 4th grp in my guild which has probably lost people almost every other week so we finally got good grp to do it :D
hoenstly that title isn't what it used to be but grats none the less. thats big getting LK for your first time. bane is where it's at.

i rock my astral walker title. much cooler, and algalon is a lot more impressive k!ll imo. plus not many guilds on my server have it.

also that cata log in screen is dope.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago