World of Warcraft - Cataclysm

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
bluntednt 43 heat pts43 OP
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
From Blizzard's homepage...

The World of Warcraft: Cataclysm beta test is live, and we've begun the process of issuing invitations to selected participants! Week by week, as the beta test progresses, we will continue adding new World of Warcraft: Cataclysm playtesters. To opt in for Blizzard Entertainment beta tests, you must create a beta profile using the Beta Profile Settings option located in the "Manage My Games" section of your Battle.net Account Management page.

Please note that players selected via the opt-in system do not receive beta keys. Rather, your account will be flagged automatically and an email will be sent to you. Simply log in to your account by visiting when you receive a beta welcome notice and check your "Manage My Games" section to verify that the beta client is available for download. Be careful when reading emails claiming to be beta invites. Scam emails often use clickable links to gather your account information, so the safest practice is to go to to check on your beta invitation status. If you would like tips on how to arm yourself against phishing attempts, head over to the Battle.net Account Security page.

You can find the Cataclysm Beta forums here. Keep in mind that these forums are open to the public, but only those invited into the test environment will be able to post. Check out the full announcement for the beta test here, and stay tuned for more exciting news about World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. See you in Azeroth!
IF anyone get's into beta let us all know so we can all hate you. =D
 7 years ago '04        #102
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 bluntednt said:

I miss world PvP so much man...I moved here to be in the guild I'm in now, but who knows once Cata comes around...Everyone's gonna be in 10m guilds for PvE and PvP guilds are gonna have hundreds of people trying to do rated bg's...

My guild is Envy =D
considering rolling a DK on a pvp server my friend is trying to get me to do it, i dont know where yet tho.

honestly I couldn't do a pve server or else id transfer my priest to your server and raid there, but i need that world pvp if i play.
 7 years ago '05        #103
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
considering rolling a DK on a pvp server my friend is trying to get me to do it, i dont know where yet tho.

honestly I couldn't do a pve server or else id transfer my priest to your server and raid there, but i need that world pvp if i play.
I'm not really on too much anymore unless I'm raiding...
 7 years ago '05        #104
space
space
If anyone is ever interested in seeing some Beta footage, my buddy got in and is streaming with very good quality...

7 years ago '05        #105
space
space
The new water graphics are insane...this is full detail...

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #106
space
space
Battle.net Update: Upcoming Changes to the Forums

Recently, we introduced our new Real ID feature - , a new way to stay connected with your friends on the new Battle.net. Today, we wanted to give you a heads up about our plans for Real ID on our official forums, discuss the design philosophy behind the changes we’re making, and give you a first look at some of the new features we’re adding to the forums to help improve the quality of conversations and make the forums an even more enjoyable place for players to visit.

The first and most significant change is that in the near future, anyone posting or replying to a post on official Blizzard forums will be doing so using their Real ID -- that is, their real-life first and last name -- with the option to also display the name of their primary in-game character alongside it. These changes will go into effect on all StarCraft II forums with the launch of the new community site prior to the July 27 release of the game, with the World of Warcraft site and forums following suit near the launch of Cataclysm. The classic Battle.net forums, including those for Diablo II and Warcraft III, will be moving to a new legacy forum section with the release of the StarCraft II community site and at that time will also transition to using Real ID for posting.

The official forums have always been a great place to discuss the latest info on our games, offer ideas and suggestions, and share experiences with other players -- however, the forums have also earned a reputation as a place where flame wars, trolling, and other unpleasantness run wild. Removing the veil of anonymity typical to online dialogue will contribute to a more positive forum environment, promote constructive conversations, and connect the Blizzard community in ways they haven’t been connected before. With this change, you’ll see blue posters (i.e. Blizzard employees) posting by their real first and last names on our forums as well.

We also plan to add a number of other features designed to make reading the forums more enjoyable and to empower players with tools to improve the quality of forum discussions. Players will have the ability to rate up or rate down posts so that great topics and replies stand out from the not-so-great; low-rated posts will appear dimmer to show that the community feels that they don’t contribute effectively to the conversation, and Blizzard’s community team will be able to quickly and easily locate highly rated posts to participate in or to highlight discussions that players find worthwhile.

In addition, individual topics will be threaded by context, meaning replies to specific posts will be grouped together, making it easier for players to keep track of multiple conversations within a thread. We’re also adding a way for Blizzard posters to “broadcast” important messages forums-wide , to help communicate breaking news to the community in a clear and timely fashion. Beyond that, we’re improving our forum search function to make locating interesting topics easier and help lower the number of redundant threads, and we have more planned as well.

With the launch of the new Battle.net, it’s important to us to create a new and different kind of online gaming environment -- one that’s highly social, and which provides an ideal place for gamers to form long-lasting, meaningful relationships. All of our design decisions surrounding Real ID -- including these forum changes -- have been made with this goal in mind.

We’ve given a great deal of consideration to the design of Real ID as a company, as gamers, and as enthusiastic users of the various online-gaming, communication, and social-networking services that have become available in recent years. As these services have become more and more popular, gamers have become part of an increasingly connected and intimate global community – friendships are much more easily forged across long distances, and at conventions like PAX or our own BlizzCon, we’ve seen first-hand how gamers who may have never actually met in person have formed meaningful real-life relationships across borders and oceans. As the way gamers interact with one another continues to evolve, our goal is to ensure Battle.net is equipped to handle the ever-changing social-gaming experience for years to come.

For more info on Real ID, check out our Real ID page and FAQ located at . We look forward to answering your questions about these upcoming forum changes in the thread below.

Update - Text updated to include more current and correct information regarding legacy forums and their use of Real ID. "The classic Battle.net forums, including those for Diablo II and Warcraft III, will be moving to a new legacy forum section with the release of the StarCraft II community site and at that time will also transition to using Real ID for posting."
Since this release, there has been a huge uproar of all gamers in the Blizzard community. Real ID was fine for in game users, but making people post their names on the forums for anyone in the entire world to see might be a bit more threatening.

One Blizzard employee posted his real name and in a matter of minutes someone had posted his address, phone number and a numerous amount of pictures. Go figure, this Blizzard employee also still lives with his mother.
 7 years ago '05        #107
space
space
I'd like to take some time to speak with all of you regarding our desire to make the Blizzard forums a better place for players to discuss our games. We've been constantly monitoring the feedback you've given us, as well as internally discussing your concerns about the use of real names on our forums. As a result of those discussions, we've decided at this time that real names will not be required for posting on official Blizzard forums.

Good idea Blizz, there was only 2000 pages of customers complaining before you canceled it.
 7 years ago '04        #108
mrjam7 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,127 | Props total: 299 299
Update, our guild got our Icc 25m frostwyrm last night. I'm 3 achievements away from getting the 10 one.
 7 years ago '05        #109
space
space
 mrjam7 said:
Update, our guild got our Icc 25m frostwyrm last night. I'm 3 achievements away from getting the 10 one.
gratz man, it sucks because we only do hardmodes and honestly there's a good chance we might not even get our 25m drakes because of it...
 7 years ago '04        #110
mrjam7 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,127 | Props total: 299 299
Yeah, but now its time for our guild to do serious attempts on H-LK 25m. Though i doubt we are going to k!ll him before cata goes live.
 7 years ago '04        #111
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
Damn i just reactivated my account monday..i was level 20 got to 28 in 3 days...this s**t is crack
 7 years ago '05        #112
space
space
 black ice 2003 said:
Damn i just reactivated my account monday..i was level 20 got to 28 in 3 days...this s**t is crack
it's amazingly easy to level now, it's really nice for alts
 7 years ago '05        #113
space
space
Just a quick update...haven't seen anyone post anything in a while...

08-11-2010, 02:30 AM         #114
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
it's amazingly easy to level now, it's really nice for alts
Especially if you have an 80, get some heirlooms and if you can get a friend to play you get bonus XP from that.

I have a friend who is starting when cata comes out so add that + heirlooms + guild bonus XP = my druid toon will be 85 in no time, i activated my account about 2 months ago but haven't played much, got my gear score past 5k to do ICC but thats about the only thing i do, ICC once a week i was doing a few heroics but SC2 is taking all my game time..

DAMN YOU BLIZZARD
 7 years ago '05        #115
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 bluntednt said:
Just a quick update...haven't seen anyone post anything in a while...

Good s**t fam. My grp in my guild(Grp 4 for Noir on Fizzcrank) is stuck on Sindragosa >.<. We got her to 325k last week but wiped. Our first two groups are in H ICC and grp 3 and 4 on either on LK or almost there. My GS is about to hit 6k also:agreement6: I was trying to level a priest but that s**t is boring when you've gone through all the content(Been a player since vanilla) so I might put it off till Cata for new quest and redesigned zones.

Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 08-11-2010 at 01:51 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #116
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Good s**t fam. My grp in my guild(Grp 4 for Noir on Fizzcrank) is stuck on Sindragosa >.<. We got her to 325k last week but wiped. Our first two groups are in H ICC and grp 3 and 4 on either on LK or almost there. My GS is about to hit 6k also:agreement6: I was trying to level a priest but that s**t is boring when you've gone through all the content(Been a player since vanilla) so I might put it off till Cata for new quest and redesigned zones.
Keep workin on it man, Sindy is a b**ch until everyone understands phase 3...backlashing is everyone's crutch when they first start off, once you get that under control you will get past it easily every week...6k GS is pro, I think mine is up to 6.3k in game now, I'm not 100% though I don't use the in game addon. lol @ leveling...I have a 42 shaman that's been stalled for a while now because its so boring...
 7 years ago '05        #117
space
space
The past few days there has been a great deal of posts about the new zone music and loading screens for Cata...here's a look...

First, the new login screen music for Cataclysm...(IMO not the best)

[video - click to view]

Loading Screens
Northrend

Outlands

Kalimdor

Eastern Kingdoms

Here is a screen shot of the new guild vendor and what's inside it in the latest Beta build. (Click the Picture for full size.)

The Dark Phoenix Mount (I believe from the guild vendor.)

Relics/Totems/Sigils All Have Stats and Sockets

Mounts & Pets Tab

Thrall's New Model

7 years ago '07        #118
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,433 | Props total: 43392 43392
so relics just have stats now and not procs?

not sure if i like that but w/e.
 7 years ago '05        #119
space
space
 #21 said:
so relics just have stats now and not procs?

not sure if i like that but w/e.

I think it makes it more even...my wand can't proc, why should your sigil/relic/totem proc
 7 years ago '05        #120
space
space
One of the best quests ever made by Blizzard, without a doubt...

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy