World of Warcraft - Cataclysm

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #81
bluntednt 43 heat pts43 OP
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 Gattsau said:
Any of yall play prot pallys? Got a few questions...armory is balroog on. Natherizm if u wanna check my guy out
Posted via Mobile Device

A paladin's best friend...

you can thank me later
 8 years ago '05        #82
space
space
 mrjam7 said:
I got my shadowmourne last night. I changed my spec to blood with full ArP and I was getting with full raid buffs 27k heart strike crits and around 30k death strike crits back to back with full raid buffs + hysteria.

My armory is morenolol
gratz dude, now carry your guild to 11/12 heroic =)
 8 years ago '07        #83
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,427 | Props total: 43385 43385
 mrjam7 said:
I got my shadowmourne last night. I changed my spec to blood with full ArP and I was getting with full raid buffs 27k heart strike crits and around 30k death strike crits back to back with full raid buffs + hysteria.

My armory is morenolol
wicked. but how the hell can you pay a gnome death knight without being embarrassed ?

i'd never be caught dead playing a midget race they just look wack as hell. but to each his own i guess.

grats on SM.
 8 years ago '04        #84
mrjam7 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,127 | Props total: 299 299
i know i know, im putting in a race change today actually, most likely going back to Human, or i might go draenei.
 7 years ago '05        #85
space
space
Path of the Titans is gone!
The whole Path of the Titans idea has been removed from the game. It will no longer rely on Archeology or on any kind of PvE/PvP progression and instead Blizzard will just introduce a new type of glyphs: Medium Glyphs.

Medium Glyphs will add a "fun factor" to abilities, and it wouldn't be surprising to see something similar to the Fortification or Breakthrough glyphs first previewed during Blizzcon 2009. (But probably not these exact glyphs, a lot of stuff happened since last year)

Guild Talents are gone!
The guild talents are gone and your guild now gets extra bonuses depending on its level. There are 25 levels and each level will automatically reward with more cool stuff. The leveling process remains unchanged and your guild will gain experience through PvP, Dungeon and Raid progression, questing, etc ...

Guild currency has also been removed and rewards will just be "unlocked" after you reach a specific level or complete a guild achievement. Once a reward is unlocked, members will be able to purchase it with gold. Some of the rewards include guild tabards, mounts, heirlooms, and it looks like you will finally be able to have a guild tabard on your mount. (Just like the Argent Tournament banners)

New members of a guild won't be able to buy everything directly, they will have to contribute to the progression of the guild before they can access the top rewards. Each time a player helps towards the leveling he will gain reputation with the guild, the best rewards will require players to be exalted with their guild before they can buy it.

Archeology will be less important...
With the Path of the Titans gone, Archeology will become a "true" secondary profession and you won't really have to level it anymore. However it will still be used to let you get cosmetic/optional items, get more information on the game's lore, and ultimately it looks like we can expect rewards similar to fishing. (Nothing mandatory, but you'll be happy when you actually find something)

* You will find two types of items: Common Artifacts will give you more information on the lore of a race, and might be used in some kind of collection game. Rare items will give you usable items, most of them will be cosmetic but some of them will have actual effects.

Raids & Dungeons Split!
Raid leaders will be able to split an ongoing 25-man raid into up to three 10-man raids. Those 10-man raids will be able to continue from that point on, with bosses already down.

So far it looks like it won't be possible to merge 10-man raids into 25-man raids, for obvious reasons.

Information gathered from other sites:

* Raid IDs should be much more flexible. You will be able to join any raid as long as it doesn't have any bosses up that you have already k!lled.
* There will be more Algalon-style encounters—ultra-hard optional bosses for hardcore players only.

Rated Battlegrounds
Rated battlegrounds will be available for pre-mades of 10, 15 and 25-player sizes. The amount of Conquest points rewarded will be capped so that players who enjoy both arenas and rated battlegrounds don't feel they have to prioritize one over the other.

* The classic Honor titles will be coming back and rewarded to the top teams each season.
* The "Gladiator" equivalent teams will also receive epic ground mounts. Ground mounts because they want to reward something you can ride in the battleground and be proud of / show off.

Grim Batol Raid

The Grim Batol raid instance will be called the Bastion of Twilight, and you get to f!ght Cho'gall as the end boss! If you manage to defeat him in Heroic Mode, an "horrific secret will be revealed when he dies".

* This is an entry-level raid, just like Naxxramas in WotLK.
* It will feature 5 bosses, and an Algalon-style optional and ultra-hard boss. (The "horrific" secret?)

Skywall Raid
As expected, Al'akir will be the end boss of the Skywall raid instance.

* Bosses will include a djinn, a storm dragon, and a lesser elemental lord.
* You will be able to use regular flying mounts to fly from platform to platform.
* It looks really good. Really.

Deepholm
Princess Therazane (yes, that's her) will be a questgiver in Deepholm, in a similar experience to the Sons of Hodir's questline in Storm Peaks.

* The Ogrim's Hammer has crashed in the zone and the Skybreaker is still in the air. One of the questline will require you to find out what happened.

Heroic Deadmines / Shadowfang Keep
Heroic versions of classic instances might not be ready for the release of Cataclysm and will be shipped in content patch instead.

Old world changes
There are a more details on old world changes, especially capital cities.

* Stormwind has been completely redesigned to accomodate flying mounts. The Park of Stormwind has been destroyed by deathwing and the Dwarven District now hosts a Bank and an Auction House.
* Orgrimmar has been redesigned as well: Garrosh is the new Warchief and is located in the center of Orgrimmar, not in the Valley of Wisdom. Goblins have their own area, the Valley of Wisdom becomes a Tauren district, and there is now a back gate leading directly into Azshara.

Miscellaneous Changes/Information

* Wrath of the Lich King had 1000 Quests, Cataclysm has over 3000.
* The current heirlooms will stop growing after level 80. There will be a whole new crop of heirlooms for Cataclysm. Goblins and Worgen will be able to start using heirlooms immediately at launch.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #86
mrjam7 4 heat pts
space
space
hella stuff is changing, cant wait till i get into the beta.
 7 years ago '05        #87
space
space
RAWR!!!

7 years ago '04        #88
mrjam7 4 heat pts
space
space
that mount is dope as hell, is that the 10m or the 25m?
 7 years ago '05        #89
space
space
 mrjam7 said:
that mount is dope as hell, is that the 10m or the 25m?

10m, we do heroic ICC 25 every week so we hardly do achievements in there which sucks because I know a lot of people would like to get their drakes...
 7 years ago '05        #90
space
space
Patch 3.3.5 is being released today and with it, an a.ssortment of new goodies. The big feature of this patch is the addition of Battle.net to the game. Pic below...

Real Names for Friends

Your Real ID friends will appear under their real-life names on your friends list, alongside whatever characters they're playing. Gone are the days of having to remember which of your friends is which. You'll also see your friends' real names when chatting, communicating in-game, or viewing their character's profile.

Cross-Game Chat
With Real ID, friends can now chat cross-game, cross-realm, and cross-faction across all supported Blizzard games. In World of Warcraft and need more players for your Icecrown Citadel raid? You check your Real ID friends list to see if anyone's available, and sure enough, a couple of guildmates are playing a 2v2 ranked match in StarCraft II. Real ID makes it easy to ask them to come along.

Rich Presence
See additional information on your friends list about what your Real ID friends are up to. Find out what your friends are doing and which games and modes they're playing in real time. Invite that buddy just sitting around in Dalaran to play some StarCraft II with you without fear of interrupting a raid or a heated Wintergrasp match.

Broadcasts
Broadcast a short status message for all of your Real ID friends to see, whether you want to issue a call-to-arms or let your friends know about an important change of plans. You can also read your friends' broadcast messages on the "Recent Broadcasts" feed on the Battle.net welcome page -- kind of a "corkboard" to leave messages to your friends when offline or busy.

Friend Once, See All Characters
When you agree to become Real ID friends with another player, both of you will automatically see all the other's characters on your friends list. You'll even see any characters your friend creates in future Blizzard games, carrying your social network forward and helping you stay connected with the people you enjoy playing with most.

Finally, 3.3.5 is supposed to include the new raid Ruby Sanctum, but since we are getting the patch a week earlier than every other country it will not be released for another week until all realms are updated with the patch. It sucks, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
 7 years ago '04        #91
mrjam7 4 heat pts
space
space
yeah, cant wait till i get home from work to try this thing out. Looks very interesting, and i cant wait for the New Ruby Sanctum raid. The new melee trinket is BiS for me.
 7 years ago '04        #92
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Damn Blunt you still going hard on this game huh? I would play again but everyone I know quit or transfered off Hakkar.

haven't played in almost 2 years...
 7 years ago '05        #93
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
Damn Blunt you still going hard on this game huh? I would play again but everyone I know quit or transfered off Hakkar.

haven't played in almost 2 years...
congratz on getting off the crack
 7 years ago '04        #94
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 bluntednt said:
congratz on getting off the crack
lol word everyone sayin the game is dope again

whys that? How is PVP any different from it was after wintergrasp I guess, and PVE? last time I played was Ulduar (sp?) on my friends account lol
 7 years ago '05        #95
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
lol word everyone sayin the game is dope again

whys that? How is PVP any different from it was after wintergrasp I guess, and PVE? last time I played was Ulduar (sp?) on my friends account lol

It's easy for everyone to get around with the Daily Dungeon LFG thing they installed. There is also a random battleground thing they added so you just que up for your daily dungeon or BG and you get your rewards that way. Very easy for the casuals, but it seriously has made the game toooooooo easy. There is practically no point for mounts anymore as you can just que up and be whisked away to the dungeon, raid, or battleground.

I'm honestly excited for Cata just for the rated BG's...oh and caster legendary!
 06-28-2010, 09:18 PM         #96
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my guild cant get past 7/12 in icc. getting frustrated lol.
 7 years ago '05        #97
space
space
Well I hope everyone got Ruby Sanctum down last night...
 7 years ago '04        #98
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 bluntednt said:
Well I hope everyone got Ruby Sanctum down last night...
why are you on a pve server
 7 years ago '05        #99
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
why are you on a pve server

I miss world PvP so much man...I moved here to be in the guild I'm in now, but who knows once Cata comes around...Everyone's gonna be in 10m guilds for PvE and PvP guilds are gonna have hundreds of people trying to do rated bg's...

My guild is Envy =D
 7 years ago '05        #100
space
space
 n3aGabitz said:
I did, we actually 9 manned it, it was that easy. We had a little trouble getting the timing right on the blue beams and phases, but it was cake from there.

Also Cataclysm feels like a new game, you will see.

gratz...Heroic 10m actually looks pretty easy too, but we'll see...We're going in for 25m heroic next week, hopefully we can get it...

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago