World of Warcraft - Cataclysm

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
10944 pageviews
205 comments

bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
World of Warcraft - Cataclysm

[pic - click to view]

Official Trailer Released Sunday, October 17, 2010

[video - click to view]

Today at Blizzcon, Blizzard finally made it public. World of Warcraft: Cataclysm is coming!

[video - click to view]

I'm a WoW nerd image and this s**t just looks sick...They're gonna revamp ALL of the old Azeroth and update everything about it. The models, quests, levling, graphics...Two new races: Worgen and Goblin...plus new class/race combo's...like Gnome Preists, Tauren Paladins and Dwarf Shaman just to name a few...IDK about anyone else but all day I've been totally geeked out about this s**t...I know there's not a lot of WoW players here, but for the few that do roam the BX lemme know what you think!

Last edited by bluntednt; 10-18-2010 at 12:43 PM..

205 comments for "World of Warcraft - Cataclysm"

8 years ago '04        #2
goldenchild7317 
space
space
$500 | Props total: 11 11
there goes my life....lol
 8 years ago '06        #3
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,342 | Props total: 1419 1419
I played wow from the day after launch in 04 til july 08. Blizzard are just repeating the same thing over and over
 8 years ago '05        #4
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,784 | Props total: 4898 4898
Not quite sure what to make of this. I think I'll probably hold out until Old Republic comes out next fall. Seems like an expanded expansion to even further dumb down the game. But I do like the new races. But flying mounts in Azeroth is a logical progression. Eventually all races will be able to be whatever class they wish...another logical progression. And simply making a few changes to old maps isn't enough. Just doesn't seem like a big jump from what they had but at least they are quicker with their new content. That layoff between BC and Sunwell was almost a year.
 8 years ago '05        #5
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
It got me interested back into retail WoW. I played from launch to BC and it was f**king fun but addicting. I play private modded servers now for free and their cool for when i wanna get a quick fix.
 8 years ago '06        #6
Buckwhite 28 heat pts28
space
space
$887 | Props total: 28 28
s**ts cool..worgens look nice...dont know if it can bring me out of my 5 month hiatus tho

played this game for like 2 years it was fun not as addicting to me as people make it seem but whatever
 8 years ago '05        #7
bluntednt 43 heat pts43 OP
space
space
They are actually changing some of the zones in old world and phasing has a big part to do with it...Hyjal will be a zone, wetlands will tear into 2 making Grim Batol a new zone, there is also going to be 2 new islands out by the Maelstrom in the middle of the map...they have already pretty much told everyone Ragnaros will be back, nothing about the f!ght with him will be the same as you f!ght him in the elemental plane of fire, they said he will look different and f!ght different, and Nefarian will come back as well all different, but the reasoning for them to come back has to do with the storyline of Cataclysm, they're not just recycling old bosses, they are making the instances and places totally different then before...they've said Queen Azshara will be a raid and deathwing (leader of the Black Dragonflight) will be the main end progression boss for the expansion...its just more than simply revamping the old world, a lot of things are going to change, like the Horde will be run by Garrosh now and not Thrall...

All I know is im playing WotLK now because Arthas is one of the best story lines and character in WoW lore. Once he's down I'll probably end up getting this as well seeing as their shooting for a Q1 release for the expansion...
 8 years ago '04        #8
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 bluntednt said:

[pic - click to view]

Today at Blizzcon, Blizzard finally made it public. World of Warcraft: Cataclysm is coming!

I'm a WoW nerd and this s**t just looks sick...They're gonna revamp ALL of the old Azeroth and update everything about it. The models, quests, levling, graphics...Two new races: Worgen and Goblin...plus new class/race combo's...like Gnome Preists, Tauren Paladins and Dwarf Shaman just to name a few...IDK about anyone else but all day I've been totally geeked out about this s**t...I know there's not a lot of WoW players here, but for the few that do roam the BX lemme know what you think!
Mannn you still playing this game.........

that game is the devil

iono I might try it casually once this expansion comes out tho but till than ill wait s**t iono seems like Blizzard just milking the cash cow, you still on hakkar?

I remember seeing you when I was on my friends account awhile back at his house lol you had all kinds of purples and s**t.

Last edited by K1; 08-25-2009 at 04:44 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #9
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
Mannn you still playing this game.........

that game is the devil

iono I might try it casually once this expansion comes out tho but till than ill wait s**t iono seems like Blizzard just milking the cash cow, you still on hakkar?

I remember seeing you when I was on my friends account awhile back at his house lol you had all kinds of purples and s**t.
yup...hakkar still sucks just as bad now as it did then too...a bunch of people from TM, BR and Apoc merged up and we getting hard modes down now lol...You're boy joined Apoc not too long ago and I asked him if he knew K1 lmaooooo, he was like, who?
 8 years ago '04        #10
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 bluntednt said:
yup...hakkar still sucks just as bad now as it did then too...a bunch of people from TM, BR and Apoc merged up and we getting hard modes down now lol...You're boy joined Apoc not too long ago and I asked him if he knew K1 lmaooooo, he was like, who?
word lol you sure it was him whats the name?

he told me he quit playing lol

how often you play now?
 8 years ago '05        #11
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
word lol you sure it was him whats the name?

he told me he quit playing lol

how often you play now?
Krillian or some s**t like that I thought was his name...im usually on once a day, depending on what day it is ill be on late for raids > mon, tues, thurs are raid nights
 08-27-2009, 09:30 AM         #12
Tuodeci 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dam haven't played this in a min...prolly too busy to get back into it but I'm intrestred...never really got into wotlk I always liked azeroth better so hopefully the game is fun again...but tauren paladins r gay as fuk and I guess dks will still b the only hero class.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #13
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
 Buckwhite said:
s**ts cool..worgens look nice...dont know if it can bring me out of my 5 month hiatus tho

played this game for like 2 years it was fun not as addicting to me as people make it seem but whatever
I can dig it.. havent played for about 5months also.. Not sure if this can bring me back to WoW.. Like the other dude said, it has been dumbed down alot.. all I hear is how things are getting "easier".. I remember when it took skill to play pre BC..

Its all good tho.. it was always one of those game you have to dedicate your life to in order to be "great" lol, so I'll keep passing on it.. Hopefully.
 8 years ago '05        #14
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
Yeah you pretty much need to play this game 24-7 to have any kind of good gear. I'm getting bored with it but since I work at home and don't have much else to do I play pretty much all the time.. got 3 80s so far all epic'd out and leveling a shaman now.. but lately I've been going out more so I don't have time to raid. If I ever do quit completely I doubt this will get me to come back though.
 8 years ago '05        #15
space
space
 Jazzy Soul said:
Yeah you pretty much need to play this game 24-7 to have any kind of good gear. I'm getting bored with it but since I work at home and don't have much else to do I play pretty much all the time.. got 3 80s so far all epic'd out and leveling a shaman now.. but lately I've been going out more so I don't have time to raid. If I ever do quit completely I doubt this will get me to come back though.
what realm is everybody on???

All my mains are on Hakkar-US...s**tty realm, but we try to get s**t done...and so you know how s**tty we are...no one has downed Algalon, 10 or 25 yet... We are also horribly ranked in Arena's I think there's only 5 people on the server with Arena Master
 8 years ago '06        #16
Buckwhite 28 heat pts28
space
space
^^^^^^ this was my main before i stopped playing its the lvl 80 FURY WAR BABY

Last edited by Buckwhite; 08-29-2009 at 07:25 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #17
space
space
 Buckwhite said:
^^^^^^ this was my main before i stopped playing its the lvl 80 FURY WAR BABY
needs work lol

this is me

Last edited by bluntednt; 08-31-2009 at 08:50 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #18
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
blizzard still milking that cash cow

Last edited by K1; 09-04-2009 at 10:39 PM..
 09-05-2009, 08:29 AM         #19
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn I dont know if I should get back into this s**t...

I got a 60 Warrior back when 60 was the Cap.. I quit then.

Started back up when the Last expansion came out... Got a Hunter to like 72 I believe..

And now that i'm not working I want to get back into it, but game takes up too much time..

I didnt know this many people on Boxden was on WOW...
 8 years ago '06        #20
Buckwhite 28 heat pts28
space
space
do any of yall know any good places to sell ur toons at? i wanna sell my account
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy