most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '06        #101
JuStAnOtHaXaZn 
space
space
$283 | Props total: 0 0
 Apostrophe said:
We waste too much money on worthless pieces of trash like this kid. Hes 12 now, that means if he gets life thats 60 or so years of our tax money paying for his worthless a.ss. We need to use the death penalty more often. No reason to keep k!llers alive, no f**kin reason at all, especially not when you figure in the cost and burden it places on our society.
Do your research, we pay for the lawyers of people being prosecuted in the US, and you're always allowed to appeal to a higher court. It actually cost more money to give the death penalty, than to keep him locked up.

Anyways, Kid should've put away the gun, and got a basketball haha. 12 years old 6"2, All star Center in the making.
 08-27-2009, 11:25 AM         #102
clickclack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I say let them see his behavior over the years and then make a decision. The kid is 12. A prison is made not just to put criminals away, but to also rehabilitate them. To put a 12 year old on life let alone the death penalty without any flexibility is something a government shouldn't have the right to do.

He's probably regretting it already. People change. And chances are that a 12 year old boy living behind bars will also change. He might get an education, etc. etc... I don't know why ya'll are being so cold to him. If this was some rapper ya'll would be putting up your "FREE WHOEVER" slogans right now.

And chances are he'll probably be out by 30 anyways if he does get life imprisonment. God bless the United States' endless appeal system.

Feel bad for the kid really. Probably grew up in a f**ked up a.ss neighborhood, and thought k!llin someone would be some cool s**t to do. Good thing he got caught before he k!lled more people. Let's see what he does in prison. THEN make your decision. Thats my opinion on this matter.
 8 years ago '04        #103
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,687 | Props total: 433 433
12 6'2???? That boy should be on the court dunking on kids, I wish I was 6'2 at 12.....

messed up tho
 8 years ago '04        #104
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,157 | Props total: 9582 9582
look his a.ss up for life
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Brooklyn Nets Jahlil Okafor Said Hes Ready to Dominate the NBA
59 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago