Aug 21 - Boy, 12, could face life in prison

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-23-2009, 07:38 PM         #81
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pimpwin said:
n*gga, you just need to stfu already.. Jai is speakin the truth here, you the one being ignorant of what he is saying.

When kids grow up, they have a number of influences that teach them about whats really up in the world, what to do to be successful and how to fit into society and be themselves. When all those influences are saying its ok to tote around a gun, hold up people to get that quick money, and pretty much just run around on the streets all day, that's all a n*gga is going to know. He has his own rules on what is right and wrong, has his view on the world, and somehow came to make the decision to rob her, and when she fought back, he probably didn't expect it, and being a 12 year old with who knows what kind of mentality, he reacted and she's dead.

Don't get me wrong, this n*gga needs to learn his lesson and do his time. Taking one's life is a huge no, and it will always be debated on how to punish the k!ller. Honestly, I've talked to people who have been to jail or prison for long periods of time, and I've read plenty of stuff too. People learn their lesson after awhile, and change. Of course, I think there should be something the kid can do for the rest of his life, volunteer somewhere to keep kids outta trouble, or do something with the community to help prevent things from this happening, after, of course, doing his time. I believe there should be a lifelong consequence to taking a life, but I don't think taking this kid and throwing him in prison and forgetting about him will do it. He is a human too, and we make mistakes. This, of course, is a huge mistake as Ive said, and there will be consequences.

It's real easy to sit back and judge everyone, but there is always something behind a person's decisions, whether they know it or not. You aren't you because you chose it that way for the most part, but you are you because of the environment you grew up in and the genes you were given.

Where have I disagreed? I said a few pages back that this kid was just a product of his environment. I'm not denying that, and that the problem does go way deeper than just some 12 year old commiting a murder. All of society needs to question itself when a boy thinks its okay to k!ll and rob, however, that does not in anyway negate what the 12 year old did. He commited a murder, and now he needs to pay.

By having a gun and threatening to use it, he knows the power that guns hold. And if he is a product of a violent environment, then obviously he knows the danger that guns pose. And for him to disregard that and still decide to carry a loaded gun, and point it at someone, and subsequently fire it when that somebody struggles, it shows that not only did he know what he was doing, but he did not think twice about doing it...
 08-23-2009, 07:52 PM         #82
mamacitabonita 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
He's only 12 years old, and he's getting life in prison.

What he did is f**ked up but what he's got coming to him is even more f**ked.
The kid knew what he was doing before he did it. He deserves everything coming to him. I'm sure his lawyer will work his a** off trying to come up with some "medical" excuse for the kids' actions, but i think the punishment does justice. He took an innocent life.
 08-23-2009, 08:17 PM         #83
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know the death penalty is ridiculous. He shouldn't have had access to a gun in the first place. This speaks volumes about the youth in Detroit (or any youth) who live in crime ridden neighborhoods and the government that refuses to intervene.

No need to k!ll him, if he gets locked up for life at the age of 12 he never lived to begin with.

Bad parenting + bad environment

I would suggest he spend the rest of his adolescent life in juvenile, maybe sometime in an adult prison in addition to positive intervention... 12 is just too young, I'm sure he knows how to use a gun just by lookin at TV. I don't think he fully understands the consequences.
 08-23-2009, 09:32 PM         #84
WAITAMINUTE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infa.red.beamzz said:
dis happens everday in new orleans, this s**t aint nuttin new
What are they doing about that in new orleans? He needs to get what is coming t
o him.......LIFE!!!! Kid or no kid.
 08-23-2009, 10:16 PM         #85
Drag90 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pic of the k!ller?

But to be honest the "victim" looked like a typical airhead/wh0ore. Probably the type of broad who abuses credit cards, really contributes nothing meaningful to the world.
 08-24-2009, 12:12 AM         #86
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
Where have I disagreed? I said a few pages back that this kid was just a product of his environment. I'm not denying that, and that the problem does go way deeper than just some 12 year old commiting a murder. All of society needs to question itself when a boy thinks its okay to k!ll and rob, however, that does not in anyway negate what the 12 year old did. He commited a murder, and now he needs to pay.

By having a gun and threatening to use it, he knows the power that guns hold. And if he is a product of a violent environment, then obviously he knows the danger that guns pose. And for him to disregard that and still decide to carry a loaded gun, and point it at someone, and subsequently fire it when that somebody struggles, it shows that not only did he know what he was doing, but he did not think twice about doing it...
Yeah bro, you also said to "put him down", like he's some f**kin animal or something.. he still a human being, and has feelings and has a view on this world, just like ur a.ss does. Obviously, he deserves some major consequence, he took and innocent persons life, but I guess what Im tryin to say is that there are too many kids that are out there being influenced by the wrong people, yet it aint their fault. Those kids have no one else to look forward to, and they look to gangsta n*ggas, or s**t, even their moms and dads, but even then, the parents are out tryin to get their fix before thinkin about the kid... I'm just feelin for the kid here, I'm not sayin he had noone to guide him, but he is still a baby mentally, he's makin decisions based on what he sees and hears from people.

Of course, he will probably get life, this kid will rot in juve and then prison til he cant no more, and itll be all done.. but whats f**ked up is that he is still gonna be in there for years without anyone even knowing who tha f**k he is, but I guess that's just the way it is, and how it has been, and itll not change for a looong time.
 08-24-2009, 12:26 AM         #87
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pimpwin said:
Yeah bro, you also said to "put him down", like he's some f**kin animal or something.. he still a human being, and has feelings and has a view on this world, just like ur a.ss does. Obviously, he deserves some major consequence, he took and innocent persons life, but I guess what Im tryin to say is that there are too many kids that are out there being influenced by the wrong people, yet it aint their fault. Those kids have no one else to look forward to, and they look to gangsta n*ggas, or s**t, even their moms and dads, but even then, the parents are out tryin to get their fix before thinkin about the kid... I'm just feelin for the kid here, I'm not sayin he had noone to guide him, but he is still a baby mentally, he's makin decisions based on what he sees and hears from people.

Of course, he will probably get life, this kid will rot in juve and then prison til he cant no more, and itll be all done.. but whats f**ked up is that he is still gonna be in there for years without anyone even knowing who tha f**k he is, but I guess that's just the way it is, and how it has been, and itll not change for a looong time.

I say he needs to be put down like a f**king dog. A weak, fragile mentality will only let the painfully obvious wrongs be of any significance into their life. It's pathetic. At 12 years old, you are more than capable of distinguishing right from wrong. What I know he was thinking about, were the long term consequences, and I do blame partially the age. He was living for the moment, so to speak.

That goes for all these actor-thugs that only have an image to uphold.
 8 years ago '07        #88
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15033 15033
 Drag90 said:
pic of the k!ller?

But to be honest the "victim" looked like a typical airhead/wh0ore. Probably the type of broad who abuses credit cards, really contributes nothing meaningful to the world.
wtf

k!ll yourself
 8 years ago '06        #89
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,130 | Props total: 3148 3148
If that was my son, I woulda just k!lled him myself instead of letting him live in Hell on Earth.

The way I see, if I bought him in this world, then I got the right to take him out.

Aint no way his life would be even close to normal after something like this
 8 years ago '05        #90
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
 Drag90 said:
pic of the k!ller?

what have you done lately b**ch ?
 08-24-2009, 01:51 AM         #91
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shaolin_Bees said:
I say he needs to be put down like a f**king dog. A weak, fragile mentality will only let the painfully obvious wrongs be of any significance into their life. It's pathetic. At 12 years old, you are more than capable of distinguishing right from wrong. What I know he was thinking about, were the long term consequences, and I do blame partially the age. He was living for the moment, so to speak.

That goes for all these actor-thugs that only have an image to uphold.
And why do u think he should be put down? A weak, fragile mentality is produced by the environement around them.l
 08-24-2009, 08:42 PM         #92
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pimpwin said:

Yeah I said put him down, because he needs to be put down. Because after commiting this murder, he will be a burden on everybody who pays taxes for the rest of his life. He's pretty much useless now... A murderer and a robber at only 12, let's say he does somehow get off without life and only 20 or so years in prison. He won't be able to get a job, he'd just be another f**king bum, not doing s**t.... I'm sorry s**t had to get to the point where he thought his only option was to rob and k!ll, but at the same time, that was his decision... Nobody made him do that.
 08-24-2009, 08:59 PM         #93
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pimpwin said:
And why do u think he should be put down? A weak, fragile mentality is produced by the environement around them.l
Exactly! If you aren't strong enough to see through the bulls**t that all those parasites advocate whether it be k!lling or stealing, then what significant purpose do you have?
 8 years ago '05        #94
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 AlexG1989 said:
Yeah I said put him down, because he needs to be put down. Because after commiting this murder, he will be a burden on everybody who pays taxes for the rest of his life. He's pretty much useless now... A murderer and a robber at only 12, let's say he does somehow get off without life and only 20 or so years in prison. He won't be able to get a job, he'd just be another f**king bum, not doing s**t.... I'm sorry s**t had to get to the point where he thought his only option was to rob and k!ll, but at the same time, that was his decision... Nobody made him do that.
I think you're useless now, I mean. You're gay, a retard. a weirdo and plus with the s**t you said here. A psychopath. Should you be k!lled?

You're a supposedly a grown a.ss man crying out for blood of some 12 year old kid, I'd rather get rid of you than the kid. The 12 year old is still developing, but you're a f**k up beyond repair.

Last edited by JaiMega; 08-24-2009 at 09:05 PM..
 08-24-2009, 09:07 PM         #95
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
When you grow up and robbing and stealin is all you are taught and it's all you know, I don't know if I can fully blame the kid. He obviously wasn't taught right from wrong enough, and he would probably see the other n*ggas do dirt and looked up to it.

And useless? I don't know about that, he just needs to be taught how to be civilized and get through this world without having to rob and k!ll. He needs to be guided.
 08-24-2009, 09:17 PM         #96
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
I think you're useless now, I mean. You're gay, a retard. a weirdo and plus with the s**t you said here. A psychopath. Should you be k!lled?

You're a supposedly a grown a.ss man crying out for blood of some 12 year old kid, I'd rather get rid of you than the kid. The 12 year old is still developing, but you're a f**k up beyond repair.
1. I'm not gay

2. I'm definately not retarded. I scored 256 on the CASAS reading test, that's college level and I haven't even graduated high school yet.

3. A weirdo??? You don't even know me.

4. A Psychopath? I've never k!lled anybody, nor would I ever. You can't really say that about your defendant though, can you?

Last edited by AlexG1989; 08-24-2009 at 09:30 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #97
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 WestbankThugBoy said:
give him what he deserves....12 years old, 6'2".....whatever...give his a.ss what he deserves
he deserves the chair
 08-24-2009, 09:23 PM         #98
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k it just lethal inject
 08-24-2009, 09:25 PM         #99
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pimpwin said:
When you grow up and robbing and stealin is all you are taught and it's all you know, I don't know if I can fully blame the kid. He obviously wasn't taught right from wrong enough, and he would probably see the other n*ggas do dirt and looked up to it.

And useless? I don't know about that, he just needs to be taught how to be civilized and get through this world without having to rob and k!ll. He needs to be guided.
I already explained why he's useless.... He's already a murderer and heading for the slammer, he WILL get locked up for many years.... If he doesn't get life and only spends a few years in prison, when he gets out he's won't be able to get a job or do anything worthwhile.... So yes, the moment he decided to k!ll that woman, he became useless... He's a nobody, a nothing... f**k him....

and l2loger hit the nail in the head.... There are so many kids his age who grow up in his same environment, you don't see every kid doing this do you?
 8 years ago '09        #100
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
Crucial stuff......
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago