Aug 21 - Boy, 12, could face life in prison

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-23-2009, 09:22 AM         #61
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Probably a gang initiation, I don't get why people don't use critical thinking and times such as this. THINK, but you'd rather just say "Oh he k!lled the lady, robbed the b**ch and shot her dead, go to jail now bai."

I'm basically being naive because I'm actually thinking, is what you're saying.

Kids are different depending on the environment they grow in which influences their belief of what is right and what is wrong. Simple as that. But hey, if you want little a.ss kids to go to jail for life while eating off your tax dollars I don't give a f**k that's just my view on it.
This is the stupidest s**t I've ever heard in a while.

Okay, I think it's not really bad to go & k!ll someone. So I decide to rob an old lady, she resists, & since it's not that big of a deal, I shoot her. She dies.

It's still murder you fruity f**got whether I think what I did was wrong or right or in between.

Now I honestly see why our species is so far behind. People suggesting that it's alright for a 12 year old to rob & k!ll senior citizens....f**king disgusting.
 8 years ago '05        #62
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Soulja1896 said:
This is the stupidest s**t I've ever heard in a while.

Okay, I think it's not really bad to go & k!ll someone. So I decide to rob an old lady, she resists, & since it's not that big of a deal, I shoot her. She dies.

It's still murder you fruity f**got whether I think what I did was wrong or right or in between.

Now I honestly see why our species is so far behind. People suggesting that it's alright for a 12 year old to rob & k!ll senior citizens....f**king disgusting.
I didn't say it was okay. Haven't you read anything?
 8 years ago '09        #63
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 721 721
do the crime do the time lil nicca!
 08-23-2009, 11:18 AM         #64
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Probably a gang initiation, I don't get why people don't use critical thinking and times such as this. THINK, but you'd rather just say "Oh he k!lled the lady, robbed the b**ch and shot her dead, go to jail now bai."

I'm basically being naive because I'm actually thinking, is what you're saying.

Kids are different depending on the environment they grow in which influences their belief of what is right and what is wrong. Simple as that. But hey, if you want little a.ss kids to go to jail for life while eating off your tax dollars I don't give a f**k that's just my view on it.
DAmn......... you're an idiot....

A kid's environment will influence them, that's a given. And if the child is around gangs and death all the time, it will obvious decensitize him.... That however, does not excuse them from paying the price for commiting murder...

He knew what he was doing... By pulling the gun on her, he knew the fear that guns cause, and obviously he knew why guns cause that fear, and he pulled it out anyway and threatened to k!ll her. When she refused, he shot her in the chest.... Its pretty cut and dry dude... He knew exactly what he was doing...

Like I said to some other dude, I wonder if you'd still be singing this song if it was your daughter, mother, sister or girlfriend who took that shot to the chest.

You claim to be thinking critically.... dude don't make me laugh... I ain't even trying to diss you, I'm only being real right now, but you're seriously one of the dumbest mothaf**kers on this site, who is unable to think critically.... and I'm basing this off of numerous threads that I've gone back and forth in with you....
 8 years ago '05        #65
JaiMega 
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:

A kid's environment will influence them, that's a given. And if the child is around gangs and death all the time, it will obvious decensitize him.... That however, does not excuse them from paying the price for commiting murder...

He knew what he was doing... By pulling the gun on her, he knew the fear that guns cause, and obviously he knew why guns cause that fear, and he pulled it out anyway and threatened to k!ll her. When she refused, he shot her in the chest.... Its pretty cut and dry dude... He knew exactly what he was doing...

Like I said to some other dude, I wonder if you'd still be singing this song if it was your daughter, mother, sister or girlfriend who took that shot to the chest.

You claim to be thinking critically.... dude don't make me laugh... I ain't even trying to diss you, I'm only being real right now, but you're seriously one of the dumbest mothaf**kers on this site, who is unable to think critically.... and I'm basing this off of numerous threads that I've gone back and forth in with you....
Please, the back and forth between us in the past was just me letting you know you're a f**got. I don't need to be critical to do that, it's painfully obvious in every post you make in regards to religion, gay rights and etc.. Especially the little strange posts you make that makes it seem like you're socially retarded in real life.

Now back to the topic.

Then you go and say what if it was my mother, sister, brother. I would contribute to organizations and volunteer to keep kids off the streets so that it doesn't happen to anyone else. Not go into a mad rage wanting kids to be thrown in jail.

AlexG calling me a dumb motherf**ker.
 08-23-2009, 12:36 PM         #66
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't want to drag this off topic but f**k it...

I don't remember ever going back and forth with you in a religious topic, but the homos3xual topics are where your ignorance and stupidity are in full effect. The fact that you think that my defending homos3xuals makes me gay is an example of your inability to think critically. Were white people who defended blacks back in the 60s black themselves? We're they trying to be black? No, they witnessed an injustice, felt it was wrong, and defended the victims.

and you actually answered the question? Idiot, have you been through that situation? Has anyone you loved been shot dead by a 12 year old? How do you know how you will react?

and yeah, I'm calling you a dumb mothaf**ker..... because you are a dumb mothaf**ker....
 8 years ago '09        #67
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 infa.red.beamzz said:
dis happens everday in new orleans, this s**t aint nuttin new
so impressed....
 8 years ago '08        #68
daytona500 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
damn jits crazy these days
 08-23-2009, 01:29 PM         #69
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at 6'2 and 12 he should have been practicing his jump shot
 8 years ago '07        #70
[MK] 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 438 438
welcome to detroit...smh
 8 years ago '05        #71
JaiMega 
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
I don't want to drag this off topic but f**k it...

I don't remember ever going back and forth with you in a religious topic, but the homos3xual topics are where your ignorance and stupidity are in full effect. The fact that you think that my defending homos3xuals makes me gay is an example of your inability to think critically. Were white people who defended blacks back in the 60s black themselves? We're they trying to be black? No, they witnessed an injustice, felt it was wrong, and defended the victims.

and you actually answered the question? Idiot, have you been through that situation? Has anyone you loved been shot dead by a 12 year old? How do you know how you will react?

and yeah, I'm calling you a dumb mothaf**ker..... because you are a dumb mothaf**ker....
I don't think I said that you defending homos3xuals, in a quite determined way I must add made you gay.

And YOU ARE GAY, there are quotes everywhere on BX of you saying gay s**t. Homos3xuals can do whatever the f**k they wanna do, I don't care what they do behind closed doors, get married just gtfo from around me. There is a difference from when I joke around and throw the f**got word around and when I come into debates like this, but you can't seem to find a difference between the two since you got your feelings hurt.

You gave me a question and I answered it, simple as that. f**k did you want me to say? Throw the little bastard in jail? Preferably death? You just didn't like the answer, don't be so immature.

Last edited by JaiMega; 08-23-2009 at 03:54 PM..
 08-23-2009, 04:25 PM         #72
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
I don't think I said that you defending homos3xuals, in a quite determined way I must add made you gay.

And YOU ARE GAY, there are quotes everywhere on BX of you saying gay s**t. Homos3xuals can do whatever the f**k they wanna do, I don't care what they do behind closed doors, get married just gtfo from around me. There is a difference from when I joke around and throw the f**got word around and when I come into debates like this, but you can't seem to find a difference between the two since you got your feelings hurt.

You gave me a question and I answered it, simple as that. f**k did you want me to say? Throw the little bastard in jail? Preferably death? You just didn't like the answer, don't be so immature.
whatever, arguing with you is pointless...
 8 years ago '05        #73
JaiMega 
space
space
The e-thug mentality is hilarious.
 08-23-2009, 04:47 PM         #74
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
The e-thug mentality is hilarious.
Your blatant stupidity is hilarious.
 08-23-2009, 04:59 PM         #75
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:

n*gga, you just need to stfu already.. Jai is speakin the truth here, you the one being ignorant of what he is saying.

When kids grow up, they have a number of influences that teach them about whats really up in the world, what to do to be successful and how to fit into society and be themselves. When all those influences are saying its ok to tote around a gun, hold up people to get that quick money, and pretty much just run around on the streets all day, that's all a n*gga is going to know. He has his own rules on what is right and wrong, has his view on the world, and somehow came to make the decision to rob her, and when she fought back, he probably didn't expect it, and being a 12 year old with who knows what kind of mentality, he reacted and she's dead.

Don't get me wrong, this n*gga needs to learn his lesson and do his time. Taking one's life is a huge no, and it will always be debated on how to punish the k!ller. Honestly, I've talked to people who have been to jail or prison for long periods of time, and I've read plenty of stuff too. People learn their lesson after awhile, and change. Of course, I think there should be something the kid can do for the rest of his life, volunteer somewhere to keep kids outta trouble, or do something with the community to help prevent things from this happening, after, of course, doing his time. I believe there should be a lifelong consequence to taking a life, but I don't think taking this kid and throwing him in prison and forgetting about him will do it. He is a human too, and we make mistakes. This, of course, is a huge mistake as Ive said, and there will be consequences.

It's real easy to sit back and judge everyone, but there is always something behind a person's decisions, whether they know it or not. You aren't you because you chose it that way for the most part, but you are you because of the environment you grew up in and the genes you were given.
 08-23-2009, 05:36 PM         #76
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kid's too dumb to know what's going on. 6'2" and 12 tho, DAMN!
 8 years ago '04        #77
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,043 | Props total: 19638 19638
 JaiMega said:
He's only 12 years old, and he's getting life in prison.

What he did is f**ked up but what he's got coming to him is even more f**ked.
is it??? seems like an eye for eye to me.
 08-23-2009, 05:50 PM         #78
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another one bites the dust........ Why was he out robbing people, when he should have been in the gym working on a jump shot. His parents need to serve time.
 8 years ago '08        #79
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 JaiMega said:
He's only 12 years old, and he's getting life in prison.

What he did is f**ked up but what he's got coming to him is even more f**ked.
are you serious? lol so..someone lost there life...and he gets to live. how is living more f**ked up than dying.
 8 years ago '04        #80
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
What a failure of a world we live in...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc