most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
 KeepinItTrill said:
even at 12, we knew what a gun could do and so did he

I did s**t at 12 that I prolly shouldn't have done sure we all have, but I didn't run up on somebody with a loaded gun trying to rob them or w/e his intention was and then let off a shot to k!ll the person (accident or not.)
:applause:
for whatever reason(s) he did that s**t, n*gga has to deal with the consequences

Last edited by PhrozenMenace; 08-22-2009 at 07:39 AM..
 08-22-2009, 08:28 AM         #42
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
12 yrs old is not a baby, get real guys
 8 years ago '05        #43
240sx 
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 1451 1451
Yeah they need to get rid of that under age law, These kids are smart enough to know whats right and wrong and if not the streets will teach 'em.
 08-22-2009, 11:52 AM         #44
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klm1015 said:
you really are an idiot. this kid is 12. i doubt he wanted to k!ll her. s**t is really f**ked up as is in detroit, you dont know what situation this kid was in, my family moved me out of that nonsense before i got into that lifestyle
You doubt he wanted to k!ll her??? Then why the f**k did he k!ll her? Are you stupid or something.... quit making up excuses you idiot...
 08-22-2009, 12:41 PM         #45
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
When the majority of the people here were about 12 I'm sure they have done things that clash with morals, the ethics and the code they live by today. They just won't admit it, and would rather conform to the usual boxden, trying to show your e-n*ggas how hard you are. I can see right through you f**gots.

Don't even mention his height, what? You're intimidated by tall dudes? A 12 year old is a 12 year old, so yes I do feel sorry for him. The kid probably didn't even hit puberty yet.

Yes but there is a difference between throwing toilet paper at houses or drinking to see what the hype was about or to be cool, and INTENTIONALLY robbing a young lady and INTENTIONALLY pulling out a gun to SHOOT her when she struggled.

Stop being so naive.
 8 years ago '05        #46
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,512 | Props total: 4443 4443
 XX DIPSET XX said:
At about 12 years old you should know the difference between right and wrong, that n*gga knew what he was doing...

Give him life.
This is exactly what is going to boil down to...
case should be won easily...

"Did you understand, that when you pulled that trigger and fired that shot, that you could and probably would k!ll that woman?"

"Yes.."

This is like the only scenario where they would allow minors to be trialed as an adult. Lil dude is F'd.

It's a wrap.
 8 years ago '07        #47
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
There is no real defense to his actions but my point was that sending him to prison wont prevent the next guy from doing the same thing. He isnt the only in this type of situation so we must try to understand from his point of view to protect that wife and sister and mother you are all b**ching about
 08-22-2009, 01:05 PM         #48
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah but sending him to prison will prevent him from k!lling another innocent person again...

Yeah, the issue is much deeper and rooted deeply in the community, but at the end of this day, this boy pulled out a gun, and murdered a completely innocent person.
 8 years ago '06        #49
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Yeah that's f**ked up but he committed murder so he needs to face whatever punishment they give him 12 years old or whatever. damn that's tall to be 12 man 6'2?
 8 years ago '04        #50
YingYangTwinS 
space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 3 3
few things:

a) no homo but "Babcock" ?? Pause.
b) i would of shot dat b**ch with my d*ck ;)
c) dis dude is the next Beanie Sigel

Last edited by YingYangTwinS; 08-22-2009 at 02:17 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #51
240sx 
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 1451 1451
I don't care if you are 9 or 90 you should know right from wrong, and you will be dealt with.
We need to put fear back in these kids,
When we were youngsters you would get your a.ss kicked by an older dude real quick, kids today have the law behind them so they think their untouchable , We need to put an end to this.
 08-22-2009, 09:55 PM         #52
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infa.red.beamzz said:
dis happens everday in new orleans, this s**t aint nuttin new
Maybe this is why you fail at the English language, because you act as if this is something to be proud of. Get the f**k outta here.

f**k this f**got, give him life, death penalty, I don't care. Just give him what he deserves. Worthless f**gots ruining other peoples' lives. Lock all those f**gots up for the rest of their f**king lives.
 08-22-2009, 10:05 PM         #53
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
When the majority of the people here were about 12 I'm sure they have done things that clash with morals, the ethics and the code they live by today. They just won't admit it, and would rather conform to the usual boxden, trying to show your e-n*ggas how hard you are. I can see right through you f**gots.

Don't even mention his height, what? You're intimidated by tall dudes? A 12 year old is a 12 year old, so yes I do feel sorry for him. The kid probably didn't even hit puberty yet.
I didn't k!ll anyone when I was 12, & I didn't do anything that clashes with morals, the ethics & the code I live by today.

You're the stupidest f**got I've ever seen. You probably think this kid is "gangster" or he's a tough "homie" living the "hood life" right?

f**king idiot. People that defend murderers like you are the reason the world is so f**ked up.
 8 years ago '05        #54
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Soulja1896 said:
I didn't k!ll anyone when I was 12, & I didn't do anything that clashes with morals, the ethics & the code I live by today.

You're the stupidest f**got I've ever seen. You probably think this kid is "gangster" or he's a tough "homie" living the "hood life" right?

f**king idiot. People that defend murderers like you are the reason the world is so f**ked up.
I didn't say you k!lled anybody. I wasn't even talking to you, moron.

I never said this kid is gangster, I don't get why you throw the word dumb, idiot or stupid around when apparently you're not to bright yourself. I bet you're a scrawny little nerd who can only do this kind of s**t behind a keyboard.

Last edited by JaiMega; 08-23-2009 at 12:44 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #55
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Shaolin_Bees said:
Yes but there is a difference between throwing toilet paper at houses or drinking to see what the hype was about or to be cool, and INTENTIONALLY robbing a young lady and INTENTIONALLY pulling out a gun to SHOOT her when she struggled.

Stop being so naive.
Probably a gang initiation, I don't get why people don't use critical thinking and times such as this. THINK, but you'd rather just say "Oh he k!lled the lady, robbed the b**ch and shot her dead, go to jail now bai."

I'm basically being naive because I'm actually thinking, is what you're saying.

Kids are different depending on the environment they grow in which influences their belief of what is right and what is wrong. Simple as that. But hey, if you want little a.ss kids to go to jail for life while eating off your tax dollars I don't give a f**k that's just my view on it.
 8 years ago '04        #56
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 infa.red.beamzz said:
dis happens everday in new orleans, this s**t aint nuttin new
u better tell em b...ALL the time...
 8 years ago '04        #57
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,589 | Props total: 440 440
I'm about to be commit a crime so I can go to Prison with this f*g and r*pe him.
 8 years ago '05        #58
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
^^*pause*

and lil dude is fina make history right?
 08-23-2009, 05:36 AM         #59
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 efromthev said:
I'm about to be commit a crime so I can go to Prison with this f*g and r*pe him.
so youre a nonce..........................

give him a lolly and set him free poor kid.:dancingcool:
 08-23-2009, 07:53 AM         #60
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 efromthev said:
newsflash, that makes u a f*g too
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy