Aug 21 - Boy, 12, could face life in prison

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
f**k him,kill him and save money
 8 years ago '07        #22
jagster 
space
space
$87 | Props total: 0 0
You people are f**kin retarded if you're telling me this 12 year old boy has the mental capacity of a f**king adult. Don't come in here telling me that this kid who probably can't even solve an algebraic problem can differentiate between absolute right and wrong. The only reason that we were able to realize that murder is wrong is because of how we were brought up, a la our parents, teachers, etc. Who's to say this kid's parents weren't the biggest douche bags in the world who jammed in to his head that murder is "gangsta' and the way to live life?

We all know how impressionable everyone is at that age, no difference between this kid and a kid being raised as a white supremacist by hillbilly parents.
 8 years ago '07        #23
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Dat 1 Dude said:
its grown ppl who k!ll someone and get less than life.. so... why would they give him life..
just about to say something and I saw this. You bring up a good point
 8 years ago '04        #24
dirty v 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 0 0
Let him free, hell b dead soon enough tryin 2 have a lifestyle like that in the D
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #25
dirty v 
space
space
Let him free, hell b dead soon enough tryin 2 have a lifestyle like that in the D, and then the tax money don't get wasted on him it'll get wasted on fillin up private jets
Posted via Mobile Device
 08-21-2009, 07:13 PM         #26
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Apostrophe said:
We waste too much money on worthless pieces of trash like this kid. Hes 12 now, that means if he gets life thats 60 or so years of our tax money paying for his worthless a.ss. We need to use the death penalty more often. No reason to keep k!llers alive, no f**kin reason at all, especially not when you figure in the cost and burden it places on our society.

This is exactly how I feel, but pussies think this is "ethically wrong"... f**k, he k!lled a completely innocent person, f**k do they care about being ethical? Who cares how old he is, he obviously ain't even going to amount to s**t anyway, he's already a murderer.... just put him down...
 08-21-2009, 07:19 PM         #27
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datVAkid said:
yaw r cold hearted, i know he is wrong for what he did but he doesnt deserve life, he is only 12. N dont blame this kid on wasting your tax money when your governor is probably using it to take his girl on the side out, n making u pay to keep that 19 year old college student behind bars for that dub they found on him.
I wonder if you'd be singing this same tune if that was your mother, daughter, sister or girlfriend who took that bullet to the chest and died... Get real dumbass
 8 years ago '09        #28
datnyce 
space
space
$505 | Props total: 0 0
thats crazy!!!

and the 12 year old is 6'2 damn!!!
 8 years ago '07        #29
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Instead of judging this kid, how about we figure out what led to this happening? What would make a 12 year old do such a thing?
 8 years ago '04        #30
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
^^^^^^^
f**k that,kill his a.ss.
 08-21-2009, 07:48 PM         #31
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No he's right.... I'm with the k!ll him brigade, but we need to take a deeper look into this society, and what would make this kid think there is no other way to live than to rob and k!ll?
 8 years ago '06        #32
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
12 and 6'2

I'm 18 and 5'9 , what the hell do you guys put in your chicken, and if he wasn't this tall they woulnd't even be thinking about giving him life
 8 years ago '05        #33
ErViN261 2 heat pts
space
space
In florida there was a 13 year old boy some years back who powerbombed his lil cousin threw a glass table and she died. They even proved he was under the impression that she would b alright because he has viewed it some many times on monday nite raw, where there is no warning before the show to say "kids dont try this at home were professionals". Well, he got life and he was black too.

To many times adults get away with 15-25yr sentences only to get out early on good behavior or techs. Every time I here about a kid doing something crazy we ready to lockem up for life. Parents should get half the sentence, then every thing would be equal.
 8 years ago '04        #34
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
U guys is crazy to think I 12 year old fully understands what taking somebodys life means he should go to jail but till he dies is o.d and at 6'2 and 12 his as should of been playin basketball
 8 years ago '06        #35
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
wonder what the official decision will be
 8 years ago '09        #36
LyingUnderOath 
space
space
$305 | Props total: 0 0
i dont know what to think im just glad i dont have to make the decision
 8 years ago '09        #37
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 AlexG1989 said:
Shut up... he k!lled somebody, he knew exactly what the f**k he was doing. Trying to rob a woman, and when she struggled, he shot her dead.... Fcuk that kid
you really are an idiot. this kid is 12. i doubt he wanted to k!ll her. s**t is really f**ked up as is in detroit, you dont know what situation this kid was in, my family moved me out of that nonsense before i got into that lifestyle
 8 years ago '05        #38
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
When the majority of the people here were about 12 I'm sure they have done things that clash with morals, the ethics and the code they live by today. They just won't admit it, and would rather conform to the usual boxden, trying to show your e-n*ggas how hard you are. I can see right through you f**gots.

Don't even mention his height, what? You're intimidated by tall dudes? A 12 year old is a 12 year old, so yes I do feel sorry for him. The kid probably didn't even hit puberty yet.
 8 years ago '07        #39
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15010 15010
 JaiMega said:
When the majority of the people here were about 12 I'm sure they have done things that clash with morals, the ethics and the code they live by today. They just won't admit it, and would rather conform to the usual boxden, trying to show your e-n*ggas how hard you are. I can see right through you f**gots.

Don't even mention his height, what? You're intimidated by tall dudes? A 12 year old is a 12 year old, so yes I do feel sorry for him. The kid probably didn't even hit puberty yet.
even at 12, we knew what a gun could do and so did he

I did s**t at 12 that I prolly shouldn't have done sure we all have, but I didn't run up on somebody with a loaded gun trying to rob them or w/e his intention was and then let off a shot to k!ll the person (accident or not.)
 08-22-2009, 02:43 AM         #40
BakLykILefSmthn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He was a nice middle class n*gga
But nobody knew the evil he'd do
When he got a little bigger
Get off the final blaze
While puffing on a Newport
plottin' on a another way to catch a case
Was only sixteen, yet convicted as a felon
With a bunch of old n*ggas
But you the only one who ain't telling
I tell you it's a cold world, stay in school
You tell me its a man's world, play the rules
And fade fools, 'n break rules until we major
Blaze up, getting with hoes through my pager
Was raised up, commencing to money makin' tactics
It's getting drastic, n*ggas got automatics
My fingers on the trigga, Tell the lord
To make way for another straight Thug n*gga
I'm sitting getting buzzed, looking for some luv
from the homies, cuz shorty wanna be a Thug

[/2Pac]
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
53 comments
1 day ago