Escape route>>>anything jigga has put out this century..

most viewed right now
 131
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
21 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 84
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
120 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #101
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,431 | Props total: 1759 1759
 hiphop4ever said:
me swatting a fly>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>joe budden


[pic - click to view]

Me making Green Koolaid >>> Joe Budden.


[pic - click to view]

 08-21-2009, 03:06 PM         #102
Tuodeci  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OaklandsFinest said:
No offense but lyrics cant carry you as a freestyler. Buddens is not an artist but a very talented freestylist. His production sucks in his music. And his hooks suck. In order to make a song you need production, beats, and hooks. You can't make a song off a freestyle...lol He might as well have released his album on the Smack DVD compilation maybe it would have sold more.:lachen001:
Wait...you think joey is a producer?
Posted via Mobile Device
 08-21-2009, 03:07 PM         #103
Tuodeci  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
aint you the same dude who said College Dropout was better then Reasonable doubt.. your opinion means nothing
It is....


So is padded room
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '07        #104
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
avatar space
space
$33,268 | Props total: 20130 20130
i guess ur one of the 1700 fans whi bout escape route
 08-21-2009, 03:11 PM         #105
Tuodeci  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U dam right
Posted via Mobile Device
 08-21-2009, 03:17 PM         #106
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Me making Green Koolaid >>> Joe Budden.


[pic - click to view]

me taking out the trash>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>joe budden


[pic - click to view]

 08-21-2009, 03:19 PM         #107
Tuodeci  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
me taking out the trash>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>joe budden


[pic - click to view]

Broke n*ggas hate the worse...get ur paper up stop worrying about joey...

U aint from the hoood u can't relate to his music
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '07        #108
Jae_Mike 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$4,489 | Props total: 1247 1247

[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '07        #109
Jae_Mike 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$4,489 | Props total: 1247 1247
 hiphop4ever said:
damn n*ggaz stay hatin on my dude wiz.. and that n*gga reps pittsburg too how u gon hate on one of the only n*ggaz makin noise where you from
^ i feel what you saying son i f**ks with wiz (pause) but im from new orleans and i like wayne so it could be the same way n*ggas from his home city feels
 08-21-2009, 03:26 PM         #110
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tuodeci said:
Broke n*ggas hate the worse...get ur paper up stop worrying about joey...

U aint from the hoood u can't relate to his music
Posted via Mobile Device
someone get this budden stan a tissue


[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '08        #111
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,431 | Props total: 1759 1759
 Tuodeci said:
Broke n*ggas hate the worse...get ur paper up stop worrying about joey...

U aint from the hoood u can't relate to his music
Posted via Mobile Device
LMAO @ saying Joe Budden is hood...f**k outta here...if he was a real hood n*gga he wouldn't had got b**ched by dat Teletubby a.ss n*gga Raekwon.

And you calling us broke but YOU the one suppose to be from the hood?

f**k outta here.
 9 years ago '08        #112
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,431 | Props total: 1759 1759
 hiphop4ever said:
me taking out the trash>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>joe budden


[pic - click to view]

Me washing the car with sum white b**ch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joe Budden


[pic - click to view]

 08-21-2009, 03:32 PM         #113
Tuodeci  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
LMAO @ saying Joe Budden is hood...f**k outta here...if he was a real hood n*gga he wouldn't had got b**ched by dat Teletubby a.ss n*gga Raekwon.

And you calling us broke but YOU the one suppose to be from the hood?

f**k outta here.
I'm in the hood stackin paper my dude...what u doin for ur life??? Nothing but being on the net 24/7...

And budden is from the hood I use to push white right around the corner from where he grew up and let me tell you its real real hood over there..

U living in the burbs so I see y u don't know about this hood life..
Posted via Mobile Device
 08-21-2009, 03:33 PM         #114
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Me washing the car with sum white b**ch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joe Budden


[pic - click to view]

me singing in the shower>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>joe budden


[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '08        #115
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,431 | Props total: 1759 1759
 Tuodeci said:
I'm in the hood stackin paper my dude...what u doin for ur life??? Nothing but being on the net 24/7...

And budden is from the hood I use to push white right around the corner from where he grew up and let me tell you its real real hood over there..

U living in the burbs so I see y u don't know about this hood life..
Posted via Mobile Device

Lol @ this n*gga talking like he know who i am.

If you in the hood stacking paper, wouldn't you be out by now. O_o?

You must not be stacking that well then my friend.

And if im living in the burbs, wherever im at im living decent...who would really want to be in the hood?...Been there done that my dude. Gtfo.

Only a pus*y n*gga get socked in the eye in front of a live feed and don't do s**t about it.
 08-21-2009, 03:36 PM         #116
Love2Hate  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]





Michael Jackson Eating Cereal >>>>>>> Joe Budden
 9 years ago '08        #117
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,431 | Props total: 1759 1759
 hiphop4ever said:
me singing in the shower>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>joe budden


[pic - click to view]

Me checking out a.ss with my homies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joe Budden


[pic - click to view]

 08-21-2009, 03:39 PM         #118
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Me checking out a.ss with my homies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joe Budden


[pic - click to view]

me checking out rihanna>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>joe budden


[pic - click to view]

 08-21-2009, 03:47 PM         #119
Tuodeci  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Lol @ this n*gga talking like he know who i am.

If you in the hood stacking paper, wouldn't you be out by now. O_o?

You must not be stacking that well then my friend.

And if im living in the burbs, wherever im at im living decent...who would really want to be in the hood?...Been there done that my dude. Gtfo.

Only a pus*y n*gga get socked in the eye in front of a live feed and don't do s**t about it.
n*gga I opened the store today I'm out in 10 mins tho and imma be back to hustling makin that money while your broke a.ss sits on the comp
Posted via Mobile Device
 08-21-2009, 03:50 PM         #120
WhereBrklynAt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam'ron - Confessions of fire> Joe Budden's Discography
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
47 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
80 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
138 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
42 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
170 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
48 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
104 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside This New PS4 Controller looks familiar lol
29 comments
19 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy