most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
pic 
space
space
space
$422 | Props total: 172 172
 starzz said:
how cause he aint sell a lot of records for what is basically a mixtape which had no promotion whatsoever? I swear some of yall hate so much that you leave out all forms of reality and sensibility!
What's real and sensible about not selling s#!t? These cats are in the business of selling cd's and making money. These fake azz rappers k!ll me with talking about I do it for the lyrics and the essence of hiphop! Them cats lyin'! That's a cop out for their s#!t not selling.
 8 years ago '05        #62
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
Well whose fault is it that it didnt get promorted? Joey's! Sorry to say... Slaugterhouse... SMH
 8 years ago '07        #63
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 395 395
I Knew this nicca was gonna be the most famous rapper to never make it big lol

she should have just boost that from his trunk in Jerz lol he would have sold 2x as much lol
 8 years ago '05        #64
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
This s**t was equivilent to what the ghost unit was for game. Or what war angel was for 50. Its a f**king ep/mixtape kinda thing its not like the dude dropped 3 videos and had billboards promoting his album in NYC and was on 106 and park interviewing and s**t. This s**t was a spur of the moment mixtape. Goddamn EVEN if i was a hater I would understand whats going on. Can we say retards?
 08-20-2009, 02:42 PM         #65
Love2Hate  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kamek said:

[pic - click to view]

:laughing9:
 08-20-2009, 02:43 PM         #66
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
This s**t was equivilent to what the ghost unit was for game. Or what war angel was for 50. Its a f**king ep/mixtape kinda thing its not like the dude dropped 3 videos and had billboards promoting his album in NYC and was on 106 and park interviewing and s**t. This s**t was a spur of the moment mixtape. Goddamn EVEN if i was a hater I would understand whats going on. Can we say retards?
word, you're saying some real s**t but let the weirdos have they fun
 8 years ago '04        #67
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
so if thats the case then you support the fake? i'm sure you are a fan of someone that raps if all the cats are fake then you support fake people? some people are actually in the game because rap is a art form much like people paint and do sculptures its an art! the question still remains if jay ain't sell but put out the same quality of music would yall say he sucks? SALES=POPULARITY
 08-20-2009, 02:44 PM         #68
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kamek said:

[pic - click to view]

08-20-2009, 02:47 PM         #69
Love2Hate  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
so if thats the case then you support the fake? i'm sure you are a fan of someone that raps if all the cats are fake then you support fake people? some people are actually in the game because rap is a art form much like people paint and do sculptures its an art! the question still remains if jay ain't sell but put out the same quality of music would yall say he sucks? SALES=POPULARITY

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #70
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Even the people in here trying to defend joe are f**king retarded. .youre defending a spur of the moment mixtape with no promotion whatsoever that joe prolly was like f**k it ima put it on sale just to see what happens but dudes can download it all they want its just a ep. Just leave it be and look at it for what it is.
 8 years ago '04        #71
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,434 | Props total: 29675 29675
 REAL_NESS said:
word, you're saying some real s**t but let the weirdos have they fun
lol seriously...funny gifs in here tho...but damn i think the cats that dont like budden keep his name alive in bx
 8 years ago '05        #72
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
I GARENTEE if he had a Drake feature on there he would have sold DOUBLE that...

if he had a wayne feature...TRIPLE

if he put a picture of tahiry a.ss on the cover...PRICELESS (i might even have copped it)
 8 years ago '04        #73
starzz 
space
space
I could care less about the sales its the fact that all the cats think sales equal skill. I like joe but he is not the best rapper in the world though he is my favorite rapper. I know someone is smart enough to realize sales mean s**t when the argument is based on skills!
 8 years ago '04        #74
juis 
space
space
$525 | Props total: 6 6

8 years ago '04        #75
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1279 1279
 starzz said:
so what was the point of saying how much he sold then? you sir sound like a hater! SALES MEAN NOTHING!!! if you think sales determines skill then you are dumb pitiful sheep!
Be easy - E-thuggin' (constant hating) is NOT tolerated
 08-20-2009, 02:55 PM         #76
Hip-Hop-Storian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so who here purchased a copy of escape route?
 8 years ago '07        #77
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Yall n*ggas got me buggin
 8 years ago '04        #78
starzz 
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
Well I really can't answer that question considering Jay-z would actually hire a good engineer to mix is LP instead of releasing an album that sounds like it was mixed and mastered on my cousin's computer in his bathroom/homestudio
talking about lyrics not anything else would you say he sucked?
 08-20-2009, 02:59 PM         #79
believeingreen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hip-Hop-Storian said:
so who here purchased a copy of escape route?
i did and the slaughtherhouse album i support good music more people should do that instead of waiting for the numbers to come in
 8 years ago '05        #80
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 believeingreen said:
i did and the slaughtherhouse album i support good music more people should do that instead of waiting for the numbers to come in
nigguh wtf is yo xbox avatar wearing....HAHA kanye shades with a cowboy hate a wife beater...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy