Official Thread: Real World 22 Cancun

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-26-2009, 11:33 PM         #121
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And the other thing that bothers me about Road Rules and Real World is the fact that they promote that gay s**t on their shows hard as f**k!!!

Girls kissing girls and dudes f**king other dudes like that s**t is normal get the f**k out of here!! Take that homo s**t somewhere else.

I swear MTV got an agenda to turn everybody gay.
 08-27-2009, 12:02 AM         #122
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you call winning just watching and fondling a tit or two ..then I guess..

Those girls seemed more into each other, he was probably just in the mix so the girls wouldn't come off as full blown dykes.
 08-27-2009, 12:13 AM         #123
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
the new challenge is gonna be fukkin piff
:wow:@darrell snuffin someone on the show
you know they had to ban CT for life:applause:
son what? my DVR cut off when a n*gga on da preview jumped off a cliff

darrell snuffed a n*gga? son darrell was my fav. n*gga from yrs ago...been wantin him back(pause) all these yrs.... he a boxer so i know he prolly deaded dude you said he snuffed

and nah yo they aint ban CT from what I hear.... he actually turned down dis challenge to "get his mind right"

u know dat really means he got scurred when he found out Darrell was dere and would break his spinal cord in half and eat it :agreement6::applause:
 8 years ago '04        #124
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 bigbarcelona said:
I can't believe you idiots watch that s**t. Is the same s**t over and over and over again. The girls look like a.ss, the guys all cornballs and what happens to them??? Boring!!!!

s**t I rather hangout at the club to see some drama unfold or hangout with a crackhead to see some real funny drama unfold before I watch that f**king trash of a show.
Yet your dumbass is in this thread readin on up
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Venom; 08-27-2009 at 12:25 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #125
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
Someone needs to make a gif of that n*gga Pat when we said "Im Winning".. and they just need to play that after the intro

Last edited by Main Event; 08-27-2009 at 12:38 AM..
 08-27-2009, 12:35 AM         #126
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they should add Pat into the intro and change it to like

Ayiiia: This is a true story..
CJ: ..of eight strangers...
Derek: ... picked to live in a house...
Jonna: ... find out what happens...
Bronne: when ppl stop being polite..
Pat witta smile :) : ...and start winning...
Emilee: da real world...

:applause:
 8 years ago '06        #127
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 573 573
Spoiler...

I heard it was Brad who got his a.ss whopped by Darrell lol...I was waiting for someone to try him. Brad stay taking an L...

Last edited by j-gip; 08-27-2009 at 01:38 AM..
 08-27-2009, 01:35 AM         #128
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j-gip said:
I heard it was Brad who got his a.ss whopped by Darrell lol...I was waiting for someone to try him.
spoiler tags man plz :(
 8 years ago '08        #129
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
 j-gip said:
Spoiler...

I heard it was Brad who got his a.ss whopped by Darrell lol...I was waiting for someone to try him. Brad stay taking an L...
Man why Brad thats my n*gga right there.....I was hopin it would be Dannys b**ch a.ss
 8 years ago '07        #130
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Damn, I just seen the trailer to the challenge... it's gonna be crazy.

Didn't get to see all of RW... but from what I did see, @ Jonna. She should be ashamed.
 8 years ago '05        #131
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
yes darrel is back on the show (pause)

"if you dont challenge me now, ima beat your a.ss later"

i think he either snuffs wes or brad
 8 years ago '08        #132
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,199 | Props total: 5322 5322
 The Bully said:
jasmine mad clingy. first dude willing to fukk with her, now they're a couple

jonna typing out a long azz letter to this nikka.....yall live in different countries....it's a wrap...it is what it is ho. he smashed half of Cancun and you going back to Arizona to scrape your ex boyfriend off the freeway.

the new challenge is gonna be fukkin piff
:wow:@darrell snuffin someone on the show
you know they had to ban CT for life:applause:
Exactly, she broke up with her bf for some guy who lives in another country and she really thought he was gonna be in some kind of relationship with her

But yeah, I'm sure Matt will take her back
 08-27-2009, 09:41 AM         #133
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
Yet your dumbass is in this thread readin on up
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah when I read the title of the thread and saw the amount of pages for this thread, I couldn't believe it was that many dumbasses watching that s**t. Digusting!
 8 years ago '04        #134
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
He probably got more than that.

Either way he had some type of s3xual intercourse with every chick in the house not named Jasmine. Then he flew back to Toronto and was probably about to f**k some more chicks when he hung up on Joann.

This season will forever be known as the season that Pat Won.
he didnt get emilee :applause:
 8 years ago '06        #135
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Thats what you get biatch

lmaoooo
pat owned her a.ss on the phone
her face was priceless LOL

he has to be in the next real world
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #136
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 573 573
 Main Event said:
Man why Brad thats my n*gga right there.....I was hopin it would be Dannys b**ch a.ss
lol yeah Brad seems cool as hell. Him and Darrell are actually real good freinds, I wonder what happened...
 8 years ago '05        #137
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Okay my fellow BX companions what the hell did Pat win?? A new car, Some money?? it looks like he just f**ked 2 b**ches to me I dont call that winning I call that doing what normal men do while in Cancun, on my spring break in cancun 2 years ago I f**ked 3 b**ches down there and they were fine as hell trust me and I didnt feel like I won s**t Now if Pat was pimpin those b**ches out some money along with the pus*y then I'll be like he that dude :agreement6: I dunno I guess I'm just hard to impress but I know someone who didnt win and thats that big teeth a.ss black girl on the show, that is the most thirsty ho I've ever witnessed on earth, dude dissed you at dinner with your new so called boyfriend after a couple days, denied the b00ty u threw at him, he gave you a high five at the end of a date, the s**t he was doin females usually do to men That b**ch is trash but one more question i must ask is....................................Who gon put it on Emilee?? Can someone please drill that, I'm sorry that attitude of hers s3xy to me I love b**ches wit attitude cause all that tough attitude disappear when U put that pipe on them hoes
 08-28-2009, 01:21 AM         #138
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
Okay my fellow BX companions what the hell did Pat win?? A new car, Some money?? it looks like he just f**ked 2 b**ches to me I dont call that winning I call that doing what normal men do while in Cancun, on my spring break in cancun 2 years ago I f**ked 3 b**ches down there and they were fine as hell trust me and I didnt feel like I won s**t Now if Pat was pimpin those b**ches out some money along with the pus*y then I'll be like he that dude :agreement6: I dunno I guess I'm just hard to impress but I know someone who didnt win and thats that big teeth a.ss black girl on the show, that is the most thirsty ho I've ever witnessed on earth, dude dissed you at dinner with your new so called boyfriend after a couple days, denied the b00ty u threw at him, he gave you a high five at the end of a date, the s**t he was doin females usually do to men That b**ch is trash but one more question i must ask is....................................Who gon put it on Emilee?? Can someone please drill that, I'm sorry that attitude of hers s3xy to me I love b**ches wit attitude cause all that tough attitude disappear when U put that pipe on them hoes
Gucci Mane is that you?
 8 years ago '05        #139
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 Atlanta said:
Gucci Mane is that you?
Gucci Mane aint a 3rd of the man I am my friend.....................try again :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '09        #140
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
^^^^AHAH BUT FOR REAL THO THAT CHICK EMILIE s3xY a.ss HELL I GET HARD WATCHING THAT b**ch SOME BODY NEED TO HIT THAT ALREADY.....

AND THAT GUY THAT SAID IT WAS BRAD THAT GOT HIT WHERE IS YOUR SOURCE ABOUT THAT s**t???????????????????????
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy