Official Thread: Real World 22 Cancun

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #61
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
Pat need to run that triz and then pursue Emily :naughty:

Jazmines date is gayyyyyyyyyyyy if he aint he has a whole lot of sugar in his tank :fruit:

Jazmine too f**king desperate my f**kin d*ck weighs more than her
 8 years ago '05        #62
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 Luisc137 said:
That white boy took 2 extra large L's for being butt a.ss nekkid in bed with a chick that still has ALL her clothes on!! that b**ch probably still had her shoes on!
:rolll augh:
 8 years ago '06        #63
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
DAM lol
 8 years ago '06        #64
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,983 | Props total: 4011 4011
 ErnieB said:
When Aiiyah is in an argument and she has the sly a.ss smile it just makes me want to beat the s**t outta her
I couldnt be in a relationship with a chick like that b/c if we get into it and she gives me that grin, imma steal off tops. And I dont even hit women
LMAO. Yes! :iagree:
 8 years ago '04        #65
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9601 9601
 Luisc137 said:
That white boy took 2 extra large L's for being butt a.ss nekkid in bed with a chick that still has ALL her clothes on!! that b**ch probably still had her shoes on!
im dyin :laughing9:
 8 years ago '05        #66
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 2 2
She needed to drop that guy. He was a pus*y.

Hate on Pat all you want, but he's getting pus*y, and he's about to get a threesome.

Jazmine is annoying as hell though, and the guy she is with is lame as hell too. She's REAL desperate. Ayiia annoying as hell too.

Emilie a.ss can be annoying too. She's fake as hell. Shes always switching sides on s**t, and acting like a f**king psychiatrist when her a.ss works at f**king Hooters. b**ch you get paid for guys to eat chicken wangs and stair at ya t*tties, you aint no damn humanitarian.

Joey and Bronnie chill as f**k, but Bronnie kinda seem like he's running out of s**t to do. lol CJ aint go no game, but he's cool I guess.
 8 years ago '06        #67
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
 ErnieB said:
When Aiiyah is in an argument and she has the sly a.ss smile it just makes me want to beat the s**t outta her
I couldnt be in a relationship with a chick like that b/c if we get into it and she gives me that grin, imma steal off tops. And I dont even hit women
:lachen001: see i kinda like that s**t....so when i beat, i'd just pipe her extra hard
 8 years ago '04        #68
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 KleinBaller said:
She needed to drop that guy. He was a pus*y.

Hate on Pat all you want, but he's getting pus*y, and he's about to get a threesome.

Jazmine is annoying as hell though, and the guy she is with is lame as hell too. She's REAL desperate. Ayiia annoying as hell too.

Emilie a.ss can be annoying too. She's fake as hell. Shes always switching sides on s**t, and acting like a f**king psychiatrist when her a.ss works at f**king Hooters. b**ch you get paid for guys to eat chicken wangs and stair at ya t*tties, you aint no damn humanitarian.

Joey and Bronnie chill as f**k, but Bronnie kinda seem like he's running out of s**t to do. lol CJ aint go no game, but he's cool I guess.
seems you are more interested in the guys than the girls
 8 years ago '07        #69
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Venom said:
 8 years ago '05        #70
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 2 2
Nice man! That was hilarious! Was that a "you're gay" joke? Because that was pure genius! Did you come up with that joke all by yourself? Because if you did...then hats off to you man. I think even a couple people read your post too and probably laughed. You should give yourself a pat on the back. You even got a reply from it! Nice man...nice.
 8 years ago '09        #71
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,544 | Props total: 87 87
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

[pic - click to view]

:thumbsup2:

[pic - click to view]

:thumbsup2:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

:thumbsdown2: :sick:
yep that pretty much sums it up....idk what the hell pat doin but i can't hate on dude for smashin most the chicks but i wonder how he doin it, i swear he smash emilee im not watchin that s**t anymore well at least until they finish havin s3x :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '09        #72
tobad63 
space
space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 0 0
is it me or that chick Joanna look like she got some NEGRO in her
 8 years ago '05        #73
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3260 3260
Lmao..this thread is f**ken hillarious..but Emilee is easily the best looking b**ch on the show.

And Pat's cousin is def. a f**got..I seriously thought Pat was a f**got too when he was first shown on the show..but obviously he's straight if he's havin threesomes..my hats off to him.

Ayiia seems like she's got more game than the dudes on this show too..lmao..her and Emilee already f**ked..now she's trying to get in Jonna's panties..got more game than lame a.ss CJ.
 8 years ago '04        #74
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9601 9601
 tobad63 said:
is it me or that chick Joanna look like she got some NEGRO in her
shes half black dumbass
 08-24-2009, 03:36 AM         #75
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tobad63 = post of the year!
 8 years ago '05        #76
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
making me mad too...how she has been sleeping with dudes on the first day she got there....I f**king hate this b**ch f**kins.lut!...i knew it...she looked like as.lut when she came in....all that pat dude wants to do is f**k her and thats it...his gonna bounce after the show
 8 years ago '06        #77
realgunta 704 heat pts704
space
space
$20,529 | Props total: 16365 16365
a grand smh that girls even let guys like PAT smash.

Psh these hoes aint sheeeeeeeeitttttttttttt
 08-25-2009, 02:19 AM         #78
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RamazedAGAIN said:
emiliee might be the classiest b**ch in the show

she aint got any d*ck yet

jus some pus*y
she posts on Vevmo (yes it's her and she's verified)

and she said she got a boyfriend there (u can see it on da dailies) dat i believe she f**ked and s**t.... she said on vevmo dat da dude was her boyfriend during da taping (she met him there obviously) and continued for 2 months after da show before breaking up

so yeah she got a man there, but MTV aint wanna show it for unknown reasons... she thinks it's cuz it wasnt as interesting as the other relationships
 8 years ago '04        #79
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
 Lex Lossis said:
she posts on Vevmo (yes it's her and she's verified)

and she said she got a boyfriend there (u can see it on da dailies) dat i believe she f**ked and s**t.... she said on vevmo dat da dude was her boyfriend during da taping (she met him there obviously) and continued for 2 months after da show before breaking up

so yeah she got a man there, but MTV aint wanna show it for unknown reasons... she thinks it's cuz it wasnt as interesting as the other relationships
stop talking like that..u sound like an idiot
 8 years ago '07        #80
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
So this post all dudes discussing the real world?

lol.

You kids have fun.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago