Official Thread: Real World 22 Cancun

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-20-2009, 01:33 PM         #21
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO @ them clowning Jasmine. I'd be so pissed if i were her watching this afterward.
 8 years ago '08        #22
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5309 5309
 Maroon_Tiger said:
I MUST'VE missed that... if an outside convinces a girl he str8 DISSED... and rejected... and a girl that is in a commited relationship into a three-some, PAT needs his own show on mtv for real.. or he needs to become a member of the next real world... he could easily win the ONLINE vote spot

having a threesome on tv with someone back at home is a GAME OVER... joanna better not even text or stop by her bf's house...it really sucks to be him
whoooaaaaa, I missed this episode so when I saw you guys talking about Pat and Jonna having a threesome I figured it was with some other random chick, but it was Jasmine???
 8 years ago '06        #23
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
Pat is a hardcore metros3xual b**ch.

Aiiyah is f**kin ugly. Why did this drama c*nt make it on the show?

The little black girl (forget her name) is f**kin repulsive. I've brushed away more attractive flies.

Jonna is a f**kins.lut, I hope she catches syphillis.

Emilee is gorgeous... I swear that girl is f**kin cute. I'd do her raw, no questions asked.

..and the dudes (besides that one little Mexican homos3xual) are all cool, expecially Bronne. That dude's a trip.
 8 years ago '06        #24
space
space
And the threesome hasn't happened yet. Stop talking about it as if it happened in the latest episode. It was a PREVIEW.
 08-20-2009, 01:44 PM         #25
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
ayiia crazy a.ss>>>>>>>>>>>>>>emilie
I'd go raw on both with anal.
 08-20-2009, 01:48 PM         #26
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
And the threesome hasn't happened yet. Stop talking about it as if it happened in the latest episode. It was a PREVIEW.
You know he got that work. n*gga's the f**kin' Harry Potter of pus*y right now.

And YES, MJ has to be the biggest flop in the house because he was solidly macking the first three episodes and now he's like a fern in the background. Every guy in the house lost.
 08-20-2009, 01:54 PM         #27
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
I MUST'VE missed that... if an outside convinces a girl he str8 DISSED... and rejected... and a girl that is in a commited relationship into a three-some, PAT needs his own show on mtv for real.. or he needs to become a member of the next real world... he could easily win the ONLINE vote spot

having a threesome on tv with someone back at home is a GAME OVER... joanna better not even text or stop by her bf's house...it really sucks to be him
That is an acceptable cause for pulling a Chris Brown.
 08-20-2009, 01:57 PM         #28
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay, nevermind.
Jonna's a slore.
 08-20-2009, 01:59 PM         #29
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
pat's lame for not fukking jasmine but he gets cool points for passing her off to his cuz

hooking up family with s3x =:applause:

imagine those future convos.....

Pat - "I had a threesome with the mixed black chick and some other wh0ore. Did you fukk that black trash I threw out?"
Pat's Cousin - :(
Nah, I don't think he's lame for not fukking Jasmine because she's garbage.
I'M TELLING YOU, totally used Jasmine. Mark my words. LET THIS BE A LESSON TO YOU FEMALES, YOU LIKE DUDES THAT DO OTHER FEMALES DIRTY. YOU LOVE THAT s**t.
 08-20-2009, 02:01 PM         #30
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
and damn Joanna crushed that nyggas soul with fierceness

Dude: "was there anybody else?":(

Her: "Yea but u dont know him":)

Dude: "So your breaking up with me?":(

Her: *in chill mode* "Yea":cool:
Dude was extra lame, but when you break up over the phone there's no real avoiding that.
 8 years ago '06        #31
space
space
 The Bully said:
pat's lame for not fukking jasmine
Why? He wasn't into her. She's disgusting and kept begging for it.

The Bully said:

So I take it you've hooked up with girls who other family members didn't deem good enough or attractive enough to be with THEM. FAIL.
 08-20-2009, 02:03 PM         #32
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Lmfao
 8 years ago '07        #33
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
I don't think i would have smashed her either. There isn't anything s3xy about that rat lookin a.ss girl.
 8 years ago '08        #34
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
I dont know about yall but id rather pipe the chick that they all work for than any of the chicks that are actually apart of the cast
 8 years ago '05        #35
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
@ Real World Cancun: Pat Wins.

The guys have been taking L's left and right and this ol' corny glee club motherf**ker walks in and gets the three way? This show lost.

That trash b**ch Ayiiia could get it several times raw, but i'd want to black her f**kin' eye if we got into it. She's a little nuts sneaking around, bursting into rooms trying to be the center of attention and s**t. Buy a f**kin' puppy and sit your crazy a.ss down somewhere. f**k.

Jonna. Damn. She was a real winner coming into this thing. Down for her man, staying faithful and s**t. Then it seems like the second Joey leaves this switch goes off like "FUUUUCK EVERYBODY, I'M GETTING MINE." I'm not gonna call Jonna as.lut, a ho, a trick or even a slore, because she didn't need to be in that relationship and she knew it. c*ck is a drug for her and she needed to get her fix. It had nothing to do with dude, he was good to her but he needed to be HARD ON HOES and put the boots to her a few times, I bet she'd be back then. Fact is, with Jonna, she was questionable from the gate and anybody who didn't see this coming doesn't know women or haven't met a girl like Jonna before.

Jonna's gonna go back home embarassed because people will think she's an easy slore and her ex will clown her a.ss when she goes back home to get her Black Eyed Peas cds from his studio apartment. This is one of those "s**t, i f**ked up" kinda scenarios where Jonna knows better but decides to make the most of her situation not really thinking about the consequences afterward. I hope she's happy living her life doing club tours at dive bars.

Jasmine...yikes girl. You look rough as hell dog, not even trying to be mean. Like, Pat outright used you to get to Jonna. He put that work in and got close just to get to Jonna. Why don't you think he didn't want to cut? He didn't want you. You've probably got some daddy issues, s**t, what Real World star doesn't? Fact is, stop catching feelings. Get what you can get and get some meat on your bones and wear some makeup. Do something with your hair...something...s**t. Look like an extra from New Jack City walking around The Carter and s**t.
that s**t is ingenious....LMFAO @ the carter s**t

Maroon_Tiger said:

word...im petitioning for pat to be the new cast member
 8 years ago '05        #36
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
denied s3x 2-3 times in the same night
got played like a fiddle and talked about behind her back
lost to 2 other roommates.. and lets be honest, he would've piped all of her girl roommates
ALCOHOLIC rages b/c she is s3xually deprived...

thats a hall of shame resume... all in one season
and the season aint even over yet
 8 years ago '06        #37
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
@ pat being the new cast member lmao
thats not a bad idea lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #38
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 The Bully said:
pat's lame for not fukking jasmine but he gets cool points for passing her off to his cuz

imagine those future convos.....

Pat - "I had a threesome with the mixed black chick and some other wh0ore. Did you fukk that black trash I threw out?"
Pat's Cousin - :(
 8 years ago '05        #39
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
^^^^yup
 8 years ago '06        #40
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,695 | Props total: 8656 8656
Pat is player I give props Joanna sheas.lut looking for a good time aint nothing wrong with that its f**kd up when you play your bf tho.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
101 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy