Aug 19 - Michelle Obama's Short-Shorts Stir the Web

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-21-2009, 01:47 PM         #101
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is it wrong for political figures to act like normal humans?
 08-21-2009, 02:11 PM         #102
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ cuz once they decide to become politicians they give up certain freedoms, one of which is the priviledge to act as a normal person at times when it calls for a little bit of dignity and class.

I mean sure shes wearing shorts, who cares no big deal right? You have to look at how the rest of the world portrays us when they see the wife of the president of the United States stepping off AF1 in short shorts. Theres a time and a place for everything and that was neither the time or place for her to be rocking shorts. bottom line and thats why there is any controversy abuot this subject. Had it been Laura Bush 100% the same things would have been said, however she would never do this because she has class, apparently Baraka doesnt
 8 years ago '07        #103
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 mastakillah21 said:
^^ cuz once they decide to become politicians they give up certain freedoms, one of which is the priviledge to act as a normal person at times when it calls for a little bit of dignity and class.

I mean sure shes wearing shorts, who cares no big deal right? You have to look at how the rest of the world portrays us when they see the wife of the president of the United States stepping off AF1 in short shorts. Theres a time and a place for everything and that was neither the time or place for her to be rocking shorts. bottom line and thats why there is any controversy abuot this subject. Had it been Laura Bush 100% the same things would have been said, however she would never do this because she has class, apparently Baraka doesnt
you got to be the lamest person on here. "Not the time and place"? she with her family looking at the Grand Canyon in some hot a.ss weather. And you know damn well if it was Laura Bush nobody would be making a deal. Corny and lame
 08-21-2009, 02:59 PM         #104
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ ur just defending her because shes black so I dont even wanna hear whut ur biased a.ss is tryna say
 8 years ago '07        #105
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 mastakillah21 said:
^^ ur just defending her because shes black so I dont even wanna hear whut ur biased a.ss is tryna say
of course you don't want to hear what I have to say. I make you look stupid along with the people who made a big deal about this. I notice how you like to parade around hear saying borderline bulls**t when it comes to Blacks, then justify it by saying "My girl is Black though". You are far from intelligent.
 8 years ago '05        #106
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 jsmooth-117 said:
Man the problem is they never had a first lady with STYLE they used to old white cook book b**ches. Women that look like they just jumped out a casket without brushing they hair. Then you get a "SISTA" in the white house with some style "FLAVA" all of a sudden people got a problem with. Just like the video said GET A LIFE, they worried about her thighs showing yet we have people being blown up by the thousands over seas and despicable violence goings on right around the corner from the white house. SMH @ the media CHILD PLEASE!
What are you f**king stupid?
 08-21-2009, 04:07 PM         #107
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
of course you don't want to hear what I have to say. I make you look stupid along with the people who made a big deal about this. I notice how you like to parade around hear saying borderline bulls**t when it comes to Blacks, then justify it by saying "My girl is Black though". You are far from intelligent.
lol make me look stupid how? by saying Im far from intelligent...good one buddy

Its alrite for you to use your lil race card but I cant call you out on it? so whut ur allowed to say borderline racist s**t towards whites but I cant do the same back to you? Fuk that bro.. Its America and I exercise my right to free speech.

and I bring up my girl being black in certain topics to show that altho my comment may come off as racist or borderline racist, Im clearly not
 08-21-2009, 04:10 PM         #108
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys are some f**gots for real talkin bout how the first lady dresses and s**t... lol talk about distractions...
 08-21-2009, 04:12 PM         #109
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not to mention more of the racial bickering back and forth. When will all of you idiots finally wake up and quit it with the bulls**t? You guys play right into their game of divide and conquer and don't even realize it...

Sittin here b**ching about what some irrelevant broad wears... and turning it into all this racial crap... f**king idiots... do something productive...
 08-21-2009, 04:15 PM         #110
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ how is coming in here b**ching about us b**ching being productive?
practice whut u preach f*gget
 08-21-2009, 04:18 PM         #111
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:
^^^ how is coming in here b**ching about us b**ching being productive?
practice whut u preach f*gget
Well someone has to point it out because y'all have no f**king clue whatsoever...
 08-21-2009, 04:42 PM         #112
dutchbaby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:
way to play the race card buddy..... actually the reason why this is a big deal is because she is holding the position of one of the most powerful and influential women in the world. With great power comes great responsibility. Its called being classy. How do you think the rest of the world views this situation?

You think the leader of China's or Russia's wife is showing up wearing anything like that? You think the queen of England (nasty to even imagine) would show up anywhere rocking shorts like that?

Come on now people, just cuz shes the wife of the first black president doesnt mean y'al have to stick up for everything she does. Point blank what she was wearing was inappropriate. Save that s**t for the vacations and getaways that Obama is going to get. When representing your country class should always be in the forefront.

and to add... f**k all y'al who are saying shes beautiful cuz she doesnt represent what the media portrays as beautiful. FUK THAT, what the media portrays as beautiful , is beautiful.

U gon tell me you'd seriously take Michael Obama over Halle Berry? shiiiiet I think id rather fuk Missy Elliott than Mikey Obama

Svetlana Medvedeva will choose to let her t*ts hang out, sir!

I'm sorry. You opened yourself up.
 08-21-2009, 04:49 PM         #113
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dutchbaby said:

LOL A+ for effort but as you can clearly see by what she is and what others are wearing that she is at a formal dinner/dance party and it doesnt look inappropriate at all...

she wasnt stepping off Air Force One rocking bootie shorts

Its almost like that grimey cousin that everyone has that doesnt know how to dress up when the whole family goes to anice restaraunt rocking suits or atleast shirt n shoes.. and hes there rocking jeans and a T

As the presidents wife she should look respectable and classy at all times she is representing the USA and Im sorry rocking short shorts is not respectable or classy IMO
 8 years ago '05        #114
myword 6 heat pts
space
space
$829 | Props total: 120 120
 HHS said:
This is ridiculous, those aren't short-shorts, they're just f**kin shorts.
Agreed. s**t is being pulled out of proportion.
 8 years ago '07        #115
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 mastakillah21 said:
LOL A+ for effort but as you can clearly see by what she is and what others are wearing that she is at a formal dinner/dance party and it doesnt look inappropriate at all...

Its almost like that grimey cousin that everyone has that doesnt know how to dress up when the whole family goes to anice restaraunt rocking suits or atleast shirt n shoes.. and hes there rocking jeans and a T

As the presidents wife she should look respectable and classy at all times she is representing the USA and Im sorry rocking short shorts is not respectable or classy IMO
Man just shut your a.ss up. you have no clue what you're talking about. "Bootie shorts" that's what you consider b00ty shorts? It's obvious you haven't been around a lot of women throughout your life if you consider those b00ty shorts. You stay talking pure non sense and have the nerve to defend it.
 8 years ago '07        #116
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 dutchbaby said:

His a clown. What else do you expect?
 08-21-2009, 05:32 PM         #117
dutchbaby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:

Hey man, I know your stance very well. I was just throwing it out there.

As far as the implications that your broader perspectives on racial issues may have - well, f**k the implications in this instance. All I know is you are walking an odd, odd tightrope.
 8 years ago '05        #118
PitneyAssassin1 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,043 | Props total: 93 93
I'm sitting here reading all of these replies, and people still wanna say race has nothing to do with their feeling. But race plays in everything the Obamas do. America is use to having 'white bred' blue bloods in office. When Clinton was in office, he was critized bcuz he was to "average joe'. The fact remains that some people will never get over the race issue and that's just a fact of life we have to deal with. Thats why I applaud the First Lady for doin 'her'.In other words, UNTIL YOU GET ANOTHER STIFF,STICK IN THE a.ss, SWAGGERLESS,STUFFY CRACKER IN OFFICE..............GO f**k YOURSELF. I'M RIDIN WITH THE OBAMAS:dancingcool:
 08-22-2009, 06:25 AM         #119
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
that's what makes her so beautiful. she doesn't conform to what is thought of as conventional beauty. you cats are so brainwashed by what the t.v. and magazines tell you is beautiful that you look past a gem for a rock. grow up. this chick is the baddest woman in America. I would smash her and oprah before I would smash Halle Berry any day. (well maybe the halle berry comment was a stretch, but you get my point).
no its not lol its the fact that shes the wife of a president, look at past 1st ladies.

she does conform, shes usually elegant and reasonably attractive.

she not stunning but shes not ugly either
 08-22-2009, 08:10 AM         #120
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:
welcome to boxden thats all they ever do here, they get pissed and start saying white comments but then we say s**t back we get infractions and s**t on this site .. s**t is lame is f**k
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago