Aug 19 - Michelle Obama's Short-Shorts Stir the Web

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #81
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,009 | Props total: 9818 9818
this was bound to happen when a black family got in the white house. had Laura Bush rocked some shorts like that on a morning jog or just in the yard no one and I mean no one would have said a word. the sad part about this is that you can expect this kind of bs for the next three and a half years. soon as the Obama's chew gum sideways there will be a media blitz. you saw what happened when Mr. Obama k!lled the fly.
 08-20-2009, 10:32 PM         #82
86crookedways  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the media put a magnafying glass on anything for headlines, they reachin real hard and will continue to do so for Obama term
 08-20-2009, 10:44 PM         #83
king-2-be  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i could have sworn she was gon be bent over with her shorts all tight n sum dukes showin p@ssy hair n print etc
 08-20-2009, 10:47 PM         #84
coming_of_age07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jsmooth-117 said:
Man the problem is they never had a first lady with STYLE they used to old white cook book b**ches. Women that look like they just jumped out a casket without brushing they hair. Then you get a "SISTA" in the white house with some style "FLAVA" all of a sudden people got a problem with. Just like the video said GET A LIFE, they worried about her thighs showing yet we have people being blown up by the thousands over seas and despicable violence goings on right around the corner from the white house. SMH @ the media CHILD PLEASE!
enough said.
 08-21-2009, 05:16 AM         #85
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jsmooth-117 said:
Man the problem is they never had a first lady with STYLE they used to old white cook book b**ches. Women that look like they just jumped out a casket without brushing they hair. Then you get a "SISTA" in the white house with some style "FLAVA" all of a sudden people got a problem with. Just like the video said GET A LIFE, they worried about her thighs showing yet we have people being blown up by the thousands over seas and despicable violence goings on right around the corner from the white house. SMH @ the media CHILD PLEASE!
they do it far more with carla bruni, at least outside america, it really seems obsessive sometimes.

i suppose it means womens magazines are taking some sort of interest in politics
 8 years ago '07        #86
dr_elias 
space
space
$207 | Props total: 0 0
Michelle is s3xy. Period.
 08-21-2009, 07:45 AM         #87
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 money36 said:
Because they are black the media will try to create ignorant stories like this. Its disgusting.
see the french president and his wife.
 8 years ago '07        #88
Prospect Boy 
space
space
$1,720 | Props total: 120 120
 tdnupe3 said:
that's what makes her so beautiful. she doesn't conform to what is thought of as conventional beauty. you cats are so brainwashed by what the t.v. and magazines tell you is beautiful that you look past a gem for a rock. grow up. this chick is the baddest woman in America. I would smash her and oprah before I would smash Halle Berry any day. (well maybe the halle berry comment was a stretch, but you get my point).
^Very true. :agreement6::agreement6:
 8 years ago '07        #89
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
damn, the media is acting like she had on coochie cutters.

She's in Colorado. That place is hot as hell.

And i think it's sad people are always saying how ugly she is. She's not a model or an actress. She's the wife of the president and also a very intelligent woman. I personally don't think she's ugly. She just looks average. She also has a great body, imo.

But real talk, dudes these days would take up a female who has no ambition and goals in life rather than someone who is succeeding all because the low class chick blows all her money on trying to look like a dime and not caring that she's possibly dumb as hell.
 08-21-2009, 11:20 AM         #90
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 money36 said:
Because they are black the media will try to create ignorant stories like this. Its disgusting.
way to play the race card buddy..... actually the reason why this is a big deal is because she is holding the position of one of the most powerful and influential women in the world. With great power comes great responsibility. Its called being classy. How do you think the rest of the world views this situation?

You think the leader of China's or Russia's wife is showing up wearing anything like that? You think the queen of England (nasty to even imagine) would show up anywhere rocking shorts like that?

Come on now people, just cuz shes the wife of the first black president doesnt mean y'al have to stick up for everything she does. Point blank what she was wearing was inappropriate. Save that s**t for the vacations and getaways that Obama is going to get. When representing your country class should always be in the forefront.

and to add... f**k all y'al who are saying shes beautiful cuz she doesnt represent what the media portrays as beautiful. FUK THAT, what the media portrays as beautiful , is beautiful.

U gon tell me you'd seriously take Michael Obama over Halle Berry? shiiiiet I think id rather fuk Missy Elliott than Mikey Obama
 8 years ago '08        #91
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12242 12242
 mastakillah21 said:
she has to be one of the ugliest girls Ive ever seen... b!tch looks like Baraka from Mortal Kombat
If she yelled out FINISH HIM...

there would be 20 muthafukas in ALL BLACK wit AK's banana clips and machete's tearing yo a.ss up.
 8 years ago '08        #92
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12242 12242
yo Mastakilla bet u'd love to see Sara Palin in them shorts huh gtfoh Long Live our Black President....yea I went there cuz u went there first.
 08-21-2009, 11:46 AM         #93
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
yo Mastakilla bet u'd love to see Sara Palin in them shorts huh gtfoh Long Live our Black President....yea I went there cuz u went there first.
nahh but I bet your mom has a nice phat a.ss so id like to see her some short shorts

am I gunna have to smack you up in madden for chirpin
 08-21-2009, 11:47 AM         #94
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jsmooth-117 said:
chill with white s**t dogg.... its one thing being dressed classy and another dressed normal i dont see any " FLAVA" as you called it shes just the talk of the town because shes the first lady and of course the first black Presidents wife, other then that i see no style or good looks sorry to burst your bubble
 8 years ago '06        #95
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
who cares..
 8 years ago '09        #96
emanuel08 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,147 | Props total: 358 358
 D.A.R.S. said:
This country is so god damn racist it makes me sick. America is definitely not the greatest country in the world anymore, and it's been like that for sometime now.

yep , go to google and type michelle obama then click images and look at the third pic
 08-21-2009, 12:29 PM         #97
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 l2oger said:
I Agree this b**ch is f**king ugly, i almost lost my head when she was even listed on that top 100 s3xist women of the world. b**ch looks like, i dunno. f**king ugly.

so obese women should be praised for not conforming to what is thought as conventional beauty. b**ch is ugly period.
 08-21-2009, 12:35 PM         #98
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahaha ^ wow how did the paparazzi get that pic? that was her when she rolle doutta bed early monday morning after a rough weekend
 8 years ago '04        #99
sinister88 
space
space
$719 | Props total: 32 32
 mastakillah21 said:
she has to be one of the ugliest girls Ive ever seen... b!tch looks like Baraka from Mortal Kombat
god dammit....that's hilarious hahaha baraka's my fav character on that mortal kombat s**t haha
Posted via Mobile Device
 08-21-2009, 01:47 PM         #100
infa.red.beamzz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Iverson The God said:
that family is a disgrace to the white house, i hope they clean it out before the next family with class moves in there
how u gon be cubano and say somethin like dis, n*gga u must be mexican
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy