Aug 19 - Michelle Obama's Short-Shorts Stir the Web

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-20-2009, 12:07 PM         #61
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
yeah, hillary clinton and sarah palin are banging next to here right??? nasty a.ss muthaf**ka.

If you don tthink Palin is better looking than Obama ur jus sayin that cuz u racist and dont like white women... My sons mother is mixed so I dont hate on women of color.. but Michelle Obama is nastyyyy b**ch got a jaw line like Brock Lesnar... she look like she on HGH
 08-20-2009, 12:15 PM         #62
dutchbaby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:
If you don tthink Palin is better looking than Obama ur jus sayin that cuz u racist and dont like white women... My sons mother is mixed so I dont hate on women of color.. but Michelle Obama is nastyyyy b**ch got a jaw line like Brock Lesnar... she look like she on HGH
I have seen you use that s**t to justify probably four dozen blatantly racist posts. Not saying this one was. I'm just saying. I scrolled, saw your name, and knew the fact that you have a baby with a brown woman was going to come up.
 8 years ago '04        #63
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 meepos said:
WOW this is news? I clicked the link thinkin she was gonna be in some 2 Live Crew daisy dukes. This is lame.
4real, I thought she was gonna be rocking some pum pum printas not some regular doing the laundry shorts lol
 8 years ago '06        #64
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Damn first lady wear some shorts and the media wanna put her out there like that. Obviously she looked comfortable so what's all the fuss about?
 08-20-2009, 01:07 PM         #65
chitownfonz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thelittleone said:
SHORT SHORTS?! lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo just cuz she doesn't look like a f**king UPS delivery guy doesn't mean she's got on short shorts. Media needs to lighten up.
LOL. I thought when i saw the headline she'd be in dazy dukes or some c*it huggers. These are normal shorts.
 8 years ago '04        #66
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
what was she supposed to wear? A f**king sweatsuit to the Grand Canyon?

This country is so god damn racist it makes me sick. America is definitely not the greatest country in the world anymore, and it's been like that for sometime now.

Our media is so worried about stupid little s**t like this instead of covering stories that have relevence to ANYTHING

s**t is retarded
 08-20-2009, 01:13 PM         #67
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awcfy6 said:
GTFOH......U gotta be kidding me. Now by no means is she model/halle/laura london or whoever else but if you think she is ugly than you are out of your mind.....

That's why dudes are f**ked up these days. They want a chick that looks like Amber Rose, but end up settling for a skeezo at the club whose cute in the dark, has on trendy clothes and has big t*tties. Then that no class girl becomes their baby moms, gains 50 pounds b/c she has no job/education and sits at home all day(on your dime.)
Ummm, Michelle Obama is ugly... like really... I'm with dude who said she looks like Baraka from Mortal Kombat, f**k that, she looks like Blanca from street f!ghter, she is ugly as f**k... Quit trying to play it off man smh.... she's ugly and you know it... I don't think she's a bad person or anything, but she is certainly not attracitve in the least bit...
 8 years ago '06        #68
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
Smh at this topic getting 5 pages.

And, yes, she is ugly.
 8 years ago '04        #69
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17414 17414
 jsmooth-117 said:
Man the problem is they never had a first lady with STYLE they used to old white cook book b**ches. Women that look like they just jumped out a casket without brushing they hair.
 8 years ago '04        #70
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,634 | Props total: 3163 3163
he sai it for everyone else its 106 degree weather what would u be wearing i dont know why barack has a long sleave shirt on
 8 years ago '06        #71
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
those shorts aint even short
 8 years ago '05        #72
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2217 2217
 jsmooth-117 said:
Man the problem is they never had a first lady with STYLE they used to old white cook book b**ches. Women that look like they just jumped out a casket without brushing they hair. Then you get a "SISTA" in the white house with some style "FLAVA" all of a sudden people got a problem with. Just like the video said GET A LIFE, they worried about her thighs showing yet we have people being blown up by the thousands over seas and despicable violence goings on right around the corner from the white house. SMH @ the media CHILD PLEASE!
real talk :applause:
 8 years ago '05        #73
killacali86 
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 19 19
this whole, media needs their ratings is getting out of hand. they know that their ratings will plummit if they constantly talk about all the batty boy priests who r*pe little kids, the gun toating sepremists groups, drug problem, ...anything.

but nooo, they put on bs that some how stirs up controversy. A fuccin family woman... on vacation...in the hot a.ss grand canyon....in shorts.

btw, 2 years for dog k!lling, 2 years for shooting yourself, 20 days for k!lling some1....somethin somethin just aint right
 08-20-2009, 03:31 PM         #74
DaminOG™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mcmasterlock said:
She just average not completely ugly
yea she is avg but what makes her ugly is everybody wanna act like s**t a hottie and say "id smash that" etc etc. just makes folks who have taste lower her number
 08-20-2009, 03:37 PM         #75
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dutchbaby said:
I have seen you use that s**t to justify probably four dozen blatantly racist posts. Not saying this one was. I'm just saying. I scrolled, saw your name, and knew the fact that you have a baby with a brown woman was going to come up.
haha well how else am I s'pposed to respond to dude who is insinuating that I dont love black women cuz I think Obama is ugly

I loooooooooove me some black chicks
 08-20-2009, 03:47 PM         #76
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:
she has to be one of the ugliest girls Ive ever seen... b!tch looks like Baraka from Mortal Kombat
:applause:
 8 years ago '04        #77
InsanePunk 
space
space
$3,042 | Props total: 2 2
I expected when i came in this thread. i am disappointed. Those shirts are past fingertip length for f**ks sake. dumb a.ss media.
 8 years ago '08        #78
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,555 | Props total: 17212 17212
She is a Giant, those a regular size shorts....
 08-20-2009, 06:33 PM         #79
eddieopelousas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why do we care what she has on. she has clothes on. thats all that counts. i guess the media figures that everyone has a "look". Move on to the next story.
 8 years ago '04        #80
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
Because they are black the media will try to create ignorant stories like this. Its disgusting.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago