Aug 19 - Michelle Obama's Short-Shorts Stir the Web

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,123 | Props total: 997 997
The media is Reachinggggggggggggggggg
 08-20-2009, 12:36 AM         #42
g.o.a.t91  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
America is retarded. *sigh*
 8 years ago '04        #43
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,608 | Props total: 1775 1775
i DON'T GIT THE LEG THING...PPL TALK ABOUT IT LIKE ITS s3xY OR SOMETHIN..
 8 years ago '05        #44
HoviWay 
space
space
$899 | Props total: 0 0
damn are some of the dudes on this thread serious with their statements??
 08-20-2009, 02:43 AM         #45
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think someone got it right when they said "get a life"
 8 years ago '04        #46
Texas 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 1 1
 Spiffy said:
why cuz the tax increase is f**kin your money up for mcdonalds fatty ?

Iverson sucks d*ck btw
 8 years ago '08        #47
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 tdnupe3 said:
that's what makes her so beautiful. she doesn't conform to what is thought of as conventional beauty. you cats are so brainwashed by what the t.v. and magazines tell you is beautiful that you look past a gem for a rock. grow up. this chick is the baddest woman in America. I would smash her and oprah before I would smash Halle Berry any day. (well maybe the halle berry comment was a stretch, but you get my point).

Exactly...Dudes look at video vixens and all these hollywood broads and level them as the top notch when in reality all the gems are the ones who have conventional beauty....Very well put my dude...Great minds think alike........

(I know my avy may raise some eyebrows especially with my comments, but I can't front Gabby is gorgeous.....)

Last edited by illmatic_kid; 08-20-2009 at 07:59 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #48
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,045 | Props total: 19876 19876
 mastakillah21 said:
she has to be one of the ugliest girls Ive ever seen... b!tch looks like Baraka from Mortal Kombat
yeah, hillary clinton and sarah palin are banging next to here right??? nasty a.ss muthaf**ka.
 8 years ago '07        #49
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i dont see how people are saying she is ugly and hideous..i dont think she is the finest chick in the world but you have to real with yourselfs she is not terrible
 08-20-2009, 09:46 AM         #50
El-nino  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jsmooth-117 said:
Fam i post something everyday lol damn near and who are you to be keeping up on my posts or who i am lol

hahahahahahahaha
 08-20-2009, 09:50 AM         #51
dutchbaby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know Obama ain't hitting that right..
 8 years ago '06        #52
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 billieskeet said:
If I was that famous I'd do something crazy like take a dump on a public sidewalk just so ppl would spend 15 minutes talking about my s**t.
 8 years ago '07        #53
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,377 | Props total: 21455 21455
 slimgangsta18 said:
s**t was whack, I thought they was talking about some "twerk team" shorts
 8 years ago '05        #54
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
 Iverson The God said:
that family is a disgrace to the white house, i hope they clean it out before the next family with class moves in there
you have to be da stupidest muthaf**ka i've eva heard cause she's on vacation wearing shorts they are disgracing their roles dat america voted them into........u need to go k!ll yourself seriously if ur in an uproar ova people trying to be f**king comfortable while their on vacation dats like saying they can't go bear foot while they're on the beach....wtf...u just worry about what da f**k castro doing ova there and leave american business to us americans
 08-20-2009, 10:33 AM         #55
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:
she has to be one of the ugliest girls Ive ever seen... b!tch looks like Baraka from Mortal Kombat
 8 years ago '09        #56
markee 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 113 113
x10
 8 years ago '09        #57
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 twodollars2 said:
you have to be da stupidest muthaf**ka i've eva heard cause she's on vacation wearing shorts they are disgracing their roles dat america voted them into........u need to go k!ll yourself seriously if ur in an uproar ova people trying to be f**king comfortable while their on vacation dats like saying they can't go bear foot while they're on the beach....wtf...u just worry about what da f**k castro doing ova there and leave american business to us americans
dont mind that guy, he is always grumpy when hungry. Doctors told him he has to cut down his big macs from 5 a day to 3 and he is butt hurt.
 8 years ago '04        #58
Texas 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 1 1
 twodollars2 said:
 Spiffy said:
dont mind that guy, he is always grumpy when hungry. Doctors told him he has to cut down his big macs from 5 a day to 3 and he is butt hurt.
thank you
 8 years ago '09        #59
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 tdnupe3 said:
that's what makes her so beautiful. she doesn't conform to what is thought of as conventional beauty. you cats are so brainwashed by what the t.v. and magazines tell you is beautiful that you look past a gem for a rock. grow up. this chick is the baddest woman in America. I would smash her and oprah before I would smash Halle Berry any day. (well maybe the halle berry comment was a stretch, but you get my point).
yo the oprah comment was a stretch but Michelle Obama could definitely get the pipe
 08-20-2009, 12:06 PM         #60
SilverRain  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
um ... they call THAT short? they can't even see cheeks! Are you kiddin me? Leave the woman alone, damn!
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago