NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-19-2009, 05:34 PM         #1
9600 pageviews
146 comments

Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aug 19 - Michelle Obama's Short-Shorts Stir the Web

[pic - click to view]

The Buzz Log - Michelle Obama's Short-Shorts Stir the Web - Yahoo! Buzz

I think she has a nice set of legs,I don't understand the issue here?

Michelle Obama's Short-Shorts Stir the Web

No doubt about it. This story's got legs. The first lady took a look-see at the Grand Canyon with her family this weekend while the rest of the country got a good look at her gams. Michelle Obama braved the blistering Arizona sun with an even braver style of shorts.

This winter we got a view of the fashionista-in-chief's powerful arms, and now there's proof that she's got stems to match. The bare legs set off a firestorm of buzz on the Web, with looky-loos typing in "michelle obama short shorts" into the Search box.

The Huffington Post declared that Michelle O. was the first first lady to step out of Air Force One in anything close to Daisy Dukes and asked, "After all, can you imagine Laura Bush or Patricia Nixon doing the same?" Soliciting online opinions, the site is holding a poll on whether the first lady has the "right to bare legs."

To be clear, the shorts pictured are above the knee. But note that the first lady pairs the shortish shorts with running shoes. s3x pot? Not. She looks like a tourist at a national park, except with Air Force One behind her. Another fashion accessory that's turning heads: Michelle Obama's confidence.

The Washington Post's Fashion Editor Robin Givhan told the "Today" show that we're conflicted about how we want our first lady to look: "We don't see first ladies looking informal, and I think a wonderful thing that she's bringing informality to that position. But we're still grappling with what the first lady is supposed to be all about."

One thing's for sure. We won't stop looking — or commenting — on Michelle Obama's outfits any time soon. Here's the "Today" show clip with some long opinions on the first lady's shorts.

146 comments for "Aug 19 - Michelle Obama's Short-Shorts Stir the Web"

08-19-2009, 05:35 PM         #2
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those legs of her's
 08-19-2009, 05:39 PM         #3
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she has to be one of the ugliest girls Ive ever seen... b!tch looks like Baraka from Mortal Kombat
Sin and 1 others slapped this ish

08-19-2009, 05:41 PM         #4
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:
she has to be one of the ugliest girls Ive ever seen... b!tch looks like Baraka from Mortal Kombat
She just average not completely ugly
 08-19-2009, 05:46 PM         #5
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If I was that famous I'd do something crazy like take a dump on a public sidewalk just so ppl would spend 15 minutes talking about my s**t.
 08-19-2009, 05:47 PM         #6
thelittleone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SHORT SHORTS?! lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo just cuz she doesn't look like a f**king UPS delivery guy doesn't mean she's got on short shorts. Media needs to lighten up.
 8 years ago '04        #7
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,536 | Props total: 6459 6459
Man the problem is they never had a first lady with STYLE they used to old white cook book b**ches. Women that look like they just jumped out a casket without brushing they hair. Then you get a "SISTA" in the white house with some style "FLAVA" all of a sudden people got a problem with. Just like the video said GET A LIFE, they worried about her thighs showing yet we have people being blown up by the thousands over seas and despicable violence goings on right around the corner from the white house. SMH @ the media CHILD PLEASE!
 8 years ago '08        #8
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
 Mcmasterlock said:
She just average not completely ugly
that's what makes her so beautiful. she doesn't conform to what is thought of as conventional beauty. you cats are so brainwashed by what the t.v. and magazines tell you is beautiful that you look past a gem for a rock. grow up. this chick is the baddest woman in America. I would smash her and oprah before I would smash Halle Berry any day. (well maybe the halle berry comment was a stretch, but you get my point).
Sin and 2 others gave props

8 years ago '05        #9
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
WOW this is news? I clicked the link thinkin she was gonna be in some 2 Live Crew daisy dukes. This is lame.
 08-19-2009, 06:06 PM         #10
Iverson The God  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that family is a disgrace to the white house, i hope they clean it out before the next family with class moves in there
Teknicks and 1 others slapped this ish

8 years ago '07        #11
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 jsmooth-117 said:
Man the problem is they never had a first lady with STYLE they used to old white cook book b**ches. Women that look like they just jumped out a casket without brushing they hair. Then you get a "SISTA" in the white house with some style "FLAVA" all of a sudden people got a problem with. Just like the video said GET A LIFE, they worried about her thighs showing yet we have people being blown up by the thousands over seas and despicable violence goings on right around the corner from the white house. SMH @ the media CHILD PLEASE!
basically
 8 years ago '04        #12
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
s**t was whack, I thought they was talking about some "twerk team" shorts
 8 years ago '07        #13
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
WHO CARES......this is the dumbest thing to argue about......let go look at Kanye's girls nice t*ts an a.ss
 08-19-2009, 06:23 PM         #14
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
that's what makes her so beautiful. she doesn't conform to what is thought of as conventional beauty. you cats are so brainwashed by what the t.v. and magazines tell you is beautiful that you look past a gem for a rock. grow up. this chick is the baddest woman in America. I would smash her and oprah before I would smash Halle Berry any day. (well maybe the halle berry comment was a stretch, but you get my point).
U right homie
 8 years ago '04        #15
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
This is ridiculous, those aren't short-shorts, they're just f**kin shorts.

Last edited by HHS; 08-19-2009 at 06:43 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #16
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 mastakillah21 said:
dammmmmmmmmm

8 years ago '07        #17
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
this is so freakin stupid. big deal she wears shorts. first lady or not...people wear shorts. the media needs to find something else to talk about.they are not even short shorts. they are regular. just stupid
 8 years ago '09        #18
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 Iverson The God said:
that family is a disgrace to the white house, i hope they clean it out before the next family with class moves in there
why cuz the tax increase is f**kin your money up for mcdonalds fatty ?
TriniSoldier gave props

8 years ago '09        #19
emanuel08 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,147 | Props total: 358 358
 jsmooth-117 said:

come on now , who cares about health care or iraq

michelle obama should be ashamed of herself for doing something so controversial to this planet like wearin shorts

Last edited by emanuel08; 08-19-2009 at 06:54 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #20
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 tdnupe3 said:
if oprah was broke u would not smash stop frontin i was with u until u brought oprah up have i seen her with no make up??
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy