most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,138 | Props total: 3174 3174
I woulda shot it.
 8 years ago '08        #22
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 deziking said:
How the f**k do you know what an alien looks like?
I know what an alien DONT look like, and it aint no tiny big headed man. What you saw in that video are called "Gray" aliens. Gray aliens are stereotypical little bity big headed, long slit black eye dudes you see in movies. If we should find some real aliens, there is a 0.1% chance that they will look like Grays. The way people envision aliens as being two legged humanoids wit big heads and grey flesh comes from pop culture media, and "gray aliens" were invented in scifi media during the late 1800's. Gray aliens are complete fictional imagery created by story makers who themselves had never seen aliens. There is no merit whatsoever for believing that REAL aliens look like the stereotypical hollywood Gray aliens. Its 100% science fiction. So when anyone claims they have seen an alien, and instead of describing some weird exotic creature, they describe a tiny gray guy wit a big head (aka a Gray), they immediately loose points.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 08-19-2009 at 06:06 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #23
KuBriK 
space
space
$316 | Props total: 1 1
I havent listened too Coast to Coast AM radio in ages,they talk about some off the wall stuff
 8 years ago '05        #24
240sx 
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 1451 1451
that was totally real not a mask bought at a halloween store for $49.00 , These Alien's are Telapathic also so peeking thru a window is a must and the video that is fixed on the window for no reason is not fake also.
 8 years ago '04        #25
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 Chief Dee said:
I know what an alien DONT look like, and it aint no tiny big headed man. What you saw in that video are called "Gray" aliens. Gray aliens are stereotypical little bity big headed, long slit black eye dudes you see in movies. If we should find some real aliens, there is a 0.1% chance that they will look like Grays. The way people envision aliens as being two legged humanoids wit big heads and grey flesh comes from pop culture media, and "gray aliens" were invented in scifi media during the late 1800's. Gray aliens are complete fictional imagery created by story makers who themselves had never seen aliens. There is no merit whatsoever for believing that REAL aliens look like the stereotypical hollywood Gray aliens. Its 100% science fiction. So when anyone claims they have seen an alien, and instead of describing some weird exotic creature, they describe a tiny gray guy wit a big head (aka a Gray), they immediately loose points.
i'm not saying i disagree with you, but what if the aliens we see in hollywood are based off of people's alleged real encounters?
 08-19-2009, 07:34 PM         #26
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LightsOut said:
i'm not saying i disagree with you, but what if the aliens we see in hollywood are based off of people's alleged real encounters?

8 years ago '09        #27
LyingUnderOath 
space
space
$305 | Props total: 0 0
now if that little mother f**ker jumped through the window and started tearing him apart then that would have been entertaining.
 8 years ago '05        #28
Ari Gold 316 heat pts316
space
space
$15,219 | Props total: 1287 1287
thz lookz too fake to me....
 8 years ago '04        #29
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,517 | Props total: 6451 6451
wow @ aliens
 8 years ago '06        #30
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
thats some fake s**t lol
 8 years ago '05        #31
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,545 | Props total: 276 276
because aliens have nothing better to do than peep in this n*gga window every night..
 8 years ago '08        #32
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17254 17254
This fake, they set the camera right into the window....
 8 years ago '05        #33
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
i never believe an article with such s**tty grammar.."we to heavenly reported about it"???..get the f**k out of here
 8 years ago '05        #34
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,282 | Props total: 2475 2475
 kendreezy said:
I woulda shot it.
i would of shot it to then sold it to the national enquirer
 8 years ago '06        #35
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
s**t was mad fake. all the aliens i've ever met/seen are way taller. dude could barely see over the window
 8 years ago '07        #36
XPectNoMercy 
space
space
$354 | Props total: 1 1
So the alien came all the fawking way from space to peep thru this dude's window HAHAHA.
 08-19-2009, 11:09 PM         #37
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
you ?loose? points lmao

that video had me rollin tho
 08-19-2009, 11:35 PM         #38
Godfath3r  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
actually look up the movie E.T...speilberg spent millions of dollars on that E.T model/costume..he bought the s**t from nasa.
 08-19-2009, 11:51 PM         #39
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ the jump

s**t made me spit out my drink
 8 years ago '06        #40
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
What the f**k ever They set that s**t up that's probably one of his homeboi's in an alien suit looking in the window. I would have shot the s**t outta that alien if I knew there was anything peepin in my window.

Last edited by davon4204; 08-20-2009 at 12:10 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy