Megan Wants A Millionaire Cancelled

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
5463 pageviews
55 comments

Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,836 | Props total: 9714 9714
Megan Wants A Millionaire Cancelled

If you go to Vh1 site, the show has been removed and if you try accessing the page it doesnt exist anymore.

SPOILERS
This is the reason why....
[pic - click to view]

murdered Model's Husband Brags About $$$ | TMZ.com

That tells you whats gonna happen during the show kinda and about I love money 3.

55 comments for "Megan Wants A Millionaire Cancelled"

8 years ago '07        #2
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
the show f**king sucks a.ss, i f**king hope they cancel that s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #3
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
lmao!!!...so its ova wit... good in da case of megan show anyways....lol....
looks like they will proly put anotha tapin in front of this or jus do sum new s**t...
 08-19-2009, 02:35 PM         #4
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good that show was horrible
 8 years ago '07        #5
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
 legendisdope said:
they should cancel that network and start from the ground up.. i wish tv channels can go through a renewal hurricane or some s**t lol
word
 8 years ago '06        #6
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,350 | Props total: 5498 5498
that s**t was dumb and corny anyways.
 8 years ago '04        #7
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
s**t was a.ss!!! hell the bird was overrated anyway!!
 8 years ago '04        #8
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
Brittanya >>> megan
 8 years ago '06        #9
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
ah wtf..
they cancelled i love money 3?!?
dam lol

but yea that megan show was complete trash..
 08-19-2009, 07:58 PM         #10
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manny05 said:
ah wtf..
they cancelled i love money 3?!?
dam lol

but yea that megan show was complete trash..
word that i love money s**t was nice hopefully its not cancelled but that megan show def needed to go lol s**t was garbage
 8 years ago '07        #11
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Who? What?...

VH1 is a f**king disgrace.
 8 years ago '06        #12
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10598 10598
stupid to cancel it cause of dude but the show sucked.What is up with vh1?They took the bachelor and made it funny with flava flav and now they gettin all boring an s**t with this antonio f*g and megan.....daisy was a bad pick to even though it turned out ok.Why not give a show to b**ches we wanna see like brittanya or myammee
 8 years ago '04        #13
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
I thought Ryan was gonna win at the end... oh well
I havent heard anything about I Love Money 3 officially being cancelled, and Vh1 just released a statement today on their website's homepage explaining the sudden removal of the videos..
'Megan Wants a Millionaire' suitor named 'person of interest' in murder

By Christopher Rocchio, 08/19/2009

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Ryan Alexander Jenkins, a suitor on VH1's currently airing Megan Wants a Millionaire reality dating series, has been named a "person of interest" by police in the death of Jasmine Fiore.

Jenkins reported the 28-year-old swimsuit model missing on Saturday and her body was subsequently found in a suitcase by a man who was searching a metal trash bin for recyclables in Buena Park, The Los Angeles Times reported Wednesday.

Buena Park police told The Times that it appeared Fiore had been strangled and want to question Jenkins, a 32-year-old real estate developer from Calgary who is a Canadian national.
RELATED LINKS
Reality TV World: Megan Wants a Millionaire
More Megan Wants a Millionaire News

"Ryan is currently speaking to his attorney and will fully cooperate with the police in this matter," Jenkins' publicist told TMZ on Tuesday. "He is planning on meeting with them in the near future."

While Fiore's mother Lisa Lapore told The Times that Jenkins and Fiore had been dating at the time of her death, Megan Wants a Millionaire bachelorette Megan Hauserman claims Jenkins and Fiore were actually married.

"He met her after the show... They're married. It was his wife. They got married in Vegas," Hauserman told TMZ in a Tuesday interview, adding Jenkins and Fiore met at the Las Vegas club where Fiore worked as a dancer. "I think they got married after two days."

Buena Park police told The Times they are still trying to determine the nature of Jenkins and Fiore's relationship and acknowledged they are aware of "suggestions" that the couple had been married in Las Vegas.

Lapore -- who had been staying with her daughter at her Fairfax district home in Los Angeles -- told The Times that Jenkins and Fiore left together on Thursday for a poker tournament in San Diego.

"They had issues, but I didn't hear anything extreme," Lapore told The Times. "I'm worried they had a major blowout. Jasmine is pretty feisty and doesn't back down easily."

Megan Wants a Millionaire premiered on VH1 earlier this month, and during the debut Hauserman dubbed Jenkins with the nickname "Smooth Operator." Upon meeting Hauserman, Jenkins was billed as a having a net worth of $2.5 million.

"I'm just completely horrified that this could happen," she told TMZ. "I think it's terrible, and I feel really sorry for the girl and her family."

Hauserman described Jenkins as a "really nice guy" who is "very charming, very educated and mature" with a "really positive attitude."

"He was always very nice and kind to me," she told TMZ. "This is something I would never expect from him. He would be the least likely person I would ever expect to do something like this. He was so nice... He was always really calm and collected."

Jenkins is still one of 10 suitors in the running for Hauserman's heart on Megan Wants a Millionaire, which currently airs in the Sundays at 9PM ET/PT timeslot on VH1.

While Hauserman confirmed Megan Wants a Millionaire has finished filming, she declined to comment on the last time she saw Jenkins.

"I don't think I can talk about that," she told TMZ.
but ya brittanya definitely needs her own show

Brittanya>>______________

Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 08-19-2009 at 09:43 PM..
 08-19-2009, 09:24 PM         #14
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
Why not give a show to b**ches we wanna see like brittanya or myammee
foreal :applause::applause:
 8 years ago '06        #15
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
:agreement6: thank the lord!! i've had enough of these "reality" dating shows.
 8 years ago '04        #16
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,082 | Props total: 3877 3877
 all3rd said:
Why since he is closer when he did the k!lling would he just go to Mexico they send you back if you are caught in Canada all you do is lose the death penalty?
err if you murdered someone.... wouldnt you want the death penalty thrown out?? i'm just saying?
 8 years ago '05        #17
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
 SpittN4Cash said:
I thought Ryan was gonna win at the end... oh well
I havent heard anything about I Love Money 3 officially being cancelled, and Vh1 just released a statement today on their website's homepage explaining the sudden removal of the videos..

but ya brittanya definitely needs her own show

Brittanya>>______________
I thought she said she was going to be locked up for a while, that would be a good premise for the show:lachen001:
 8 years ago '07        #18
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,068 | Props total: 1840 1840
id f**k megan
 8 years ago '09        #19
red dust 337 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 43 43
 Rockstar718 said:
If you go to Vh1 site, the show has been removed and if you try accessing the page it doesnt exist anymore.

SPOILERS
This is the reason why....

That tells you whats gonna happen during the show kinda and about I love money 3.
i think this show was star-hungry anyways because she isnt that fine for a millionaire , and besides that the millionaires wernt either and the ratings were pretty low compared to other shows
 8 years ago '05        #20
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,036 | Props total: 1400 1400
shes just a below average white girl to me..she could still get it though
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago