Brett Favre to Minnesota [Official Thread]

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #61
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,090 | Props total: 2713 2713
 K1Entertainment said:
This is great news for football fans, who didn't wanna see this happen honestly?
For one, me. Secondly, regardless of what you think about their talent level, Sage and Tavaris got s**t on something fierce by the coaching staff. Nobody deserves that. Just straight played those two. Childress is a b**ch for that.
 08-18-2009, 12:11 PM         #62
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think he'll do better than what most people think he's gon do... He does have All Day Peterson in the backfield, so I can imagine it would be at least a little easier then with the Jets.
 8 years ago '07        #63
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
 8 years ago '04        #64
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$14,382 | Props total: 3826 3826
 VerbalAssassin said:
For one, me. Secondly, regardless of what you think about their talent level, Sage and Tavaris got s**t on something fierce by the coaching staff. Nobody deserves that. Just straight played those two. Childress is a b**ch for that.
childress is in his contract year he needs to produce or he is gone.

this is his best option.
 8 years ago '04        #65
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Spiffy said:
@ Vikings fans being happy about this, you guys have no idea
dude why wouldn't they be happy? they are easily the favorites in the North with this move.

Great D

Best RB in the NFL

Young WR core

Great O-line

s**tty QB..........

so now they get favre who pretty much almost got the Jets into the playoffs and if anyone thinks that he didn't attribute today he was pretty much the main reason I mean you honestly think the Jets will be in the playoffs this year nope, sure he faded but he got hurt it happens.

If I am a vikings fan I would be astounded going from Sage or Jackson to Favre. LMAO why you think Childress drove him his damn self to pick favre up from the air port.

VerbalAssassin said:
He gave them a chance to step up and win the job, nobody stepped up they are both pretty s**tty you can't argue with that.

ChiCity Fingaz said:
Well the Vikings season is over. Who are they drafting in 2010?
Bears basically have Brett Favre Jr. so if you don't think Favre will do good why would you believe in your new QB?

so how is the Vikings season over?

like I said this if anything makes the Vikings the clear favorite followed by GB. Vikings got the best D in north best o-line best WR core best RB and now the 2nd or 3rd best QB.

Favre can still hit WRs in stride imagine him with Berrian and Harvin on deep balls. Their offense will be fun to watch.

Last edited by K1; 08-18-2009 at 01:06 PM..
 08-18-2009, 12:24 PM         #66
HIGHAGAIN09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I SMELL A SUPER BOWL MAYBE....:dancingcool::dancingcool:
 08-18-2009, 12:26 PM         #67
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maybe he thought Vick was getting a raw deal and wanted to take the pressure off him.
 08-18-2009, 12:26 PM         #68
Tuodeci 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
dude why wouldn't they be happy? they are easily the favorites in the North with this move.

Great D

Best RB in the NFL

Young WR core

Great O-line

s**tty QB..........

so now they get favre who pretty much got the Jets into the playoffs and if anyone thinks that he didn't attribute today he was pretty much the main reason I mean you honestly think the Jets will be in the playoffs this year nope, sure he faded but he got hurt it happens.

If I am a vikings fan I would be astounded going from Sage or Jackson to Favre. LMAO why you think Childress drove him his damn self to pick favre up from the air port.

He gave them a chance to step up and win the job, nobody stepped up they are both pretty s**tty you can't argue with that.
How did favre pretty much get the jets into the playoffs when he he played like s**t down the stretch? Ifanything he cost the jets a spot chad wouldve defintely got the jets in..brett was lik 2 tds 7 picks in his last 4 gms with the jets...stop it
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #69
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3010 3010
well f**k me... @ him wanting to play but not wanting to go to camp.
 8 years ago '09        #70
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
Im just saying, dont get too excited. Its Brett Favre, he is bound to get injured or throw a INT when it most counts. As a packer fan I am excited to see this, one less team to comepte with us for the North title
 8 years ago '04        #71
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Cutler is more efficient than Favre.

Vikings were better off trying to develop one of their QB's into a decent caliber for a long-term window. Now they'll go for it, lose and take a step back. He only wants to play for them so he can beat the Packers and laugh at management. He doesn't care about the team.

are you talking career? or just last year?

if your talking career good one......I would say they are about the same at this point actually Favre can actually hit reciever in stride with the deep ball, Cutler not so much you will learn that this year with Devin Hester. If your talking last season tho than yeah but Favre got hurt soooo its kind of a wash. Anyway Cutler had his best season of his career stats wise he won't come close to his year last year in Denver with Chicago unless they sign Plaxico Buress or something even than I would doubt it.

and about the vikings developing a QB......in that case they should of drafted one to develop and we all know Tavaris isn't going to turn into a beast, tho I still think he could be decent. But since they didn't draft a QB develop this is their best option to win a Superbowl now.

Spiffy said:
Im just saying, dont get too excited. Its Brett Favre, he is bound to get injured or throw a INT when it most counts. As a packer fan I am excited to see this, one less team to comepte with us for the North title
you honestly believe that

Vikings are almost the best team in the division without Favre adding Favre makes them the clear cut favorite.

[pic - click to view]

AD and Favre......that alone right there = their division

Tuodeci said:
How did favre pretty much get the jets into the playoffs when he he played like s**t down the stretch? Ifanything he cost the jets a spot chad wouldve defintely got the jets in..brett was lik 2 tds 7 picks in his last 4 gms with the jets...stop it
Posted via Mobile Device
They didn't want Chad tho thats their fault

Yeah they lost to the dolphins and didn't make it he played like s**t cause he got hurt. They wouldn't have even been in contention for a playoff spot with Kellen Clemmons or Brett Ratliff.

Last edited by K1; 08-18-2009 at 01:09 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #72
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
Damnnnnn knew it
 8 years ago '06        #73
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
Vikings/Patriots superbowl. Favre superbowl MVP with the Vikes winning.
 8 years ago '08        #74
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
Watch him fail the physical
 8 years ago '04        #75
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 Swishadude said:
Vikings/Patriots superbowl. Favre superbowl MVP with the Vikes winning.
lol I knew you'd be happy with that avatar.

you must feel like its Christmas right now
 8 years ago '05        #76
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 716 716
I tried to tell n*ggas he was playing a game. Top of the NFC North baby and maybe Superbowl
 8 years ago '98        #77
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,188 | Props total: 3566 3566
FINALLY... hey Favre, pretend Bernard Berrian is Greg Jennings and keep airing them out... :cool-smiley-009:

PROPS to jumpman!
 8 years ago '04        #78
space
space
this has made my work day so great hahhaah
 8 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 ronnie said:
FINALLY... hey Favre, pretend Bernard Berrian is Greg Jennings and keep airing them out... :cool-smiley-009:

PROPS to jumpman!
i love it ronnie.

this bout to be a craaaaaaaaaaaazyyyyy a.ss year!
 8 years ago '08        #80
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
NFC got some stacked teams:dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago