MAG (ps3)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #121
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,063 | Props total: 703 703
 Metalzoa said:
Don't bother with all that. At max level you can freely transfer your character between factions. just focus on maxing one out (one with most friends) and if need be you can jump around when you want.

I'll be playing on SVER .. when I gather 2 pennies to rub together. I really underestimated how expensive school is and student loans haven't come to my rescue yet :(
Oh I thought you had it already. Add me anyway!
 01-31-2010, 09:24 AM         #122
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah I just sunk something like 120+ hours into both betas combined. Might be more but I lost track a long time ago. Thats why its funny to me when people with far less experience are trying to tell me for the 5000th time what the game is like.

Most likely the next game I'm getting. I fear for my free-time when I cop this though. Now I just need to find time to clip coupons and I'm good. Or maybe some people are selling their copies since they didn't like it.

Hm.
 8 years ago '05        #123
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
Nah I just sunk something like 120+ hours into both betas combined. Might be more but I lost track a long time ago. Thats why its funny to me when people with far less experience are trying to tell me for the 5000th time what the game is like.

Most likely the next game I'm getting. I fear for my free-time when I cop this though. Now I just need to find time to clip coupons and I'm good. Or maybe some people are selling their copies since they didn't like it.

Hm.
You could always peddle Sherlock Holmes and Daybreakers around campus
 01-31-2010, 10:56 AM         #124
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
You could always peddle Sherlock Holmes and Daybreakers around campus
Sherlock was pretty good. and Ill check those messages when I get on. One thing I decided last night is the only way Im ever switching factions from SVER is if the last 2 trophies I need are the lvl 60 ones for the other factions even then once they are done Im right back to SVER.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #125
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
where is the demo at, i dont see it in the playstation store
 8 years ago '04        #126
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
So I found it at a local spot for $40 plus I had a $10 off coupon so I got it for $30. Can't beat that, so let's see what's good.
 8 years ago '04        #127
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 smj_724 said:
where is the demo at, i dont see it in the playstation store
he was referrin to the beta that ended a few weeks ago
 8 years ago '07        #128
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 Venom said:
he was referrin to the beta that ended a few weeks ago
oh i havent really been following this game i just recently found out about it. But shouldnt a demo of the gm be in the playstation store since its out already, or isnt even out yet
 01-31-2010, 03:31 PM         #129
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
So I found it at a local spot for $40 plus I had a $10 off coupon so I got it for $30. Can't beat that, so let's see what's good.
How much would it be with shipping in total to Canada? ;)
 01-31-2010, 07:21 PM         #130
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hit a 17 tonight still trying to get the feel for the bigger games and the squad leader controls but so far its crack it actually may be more addicting than crack. Kurupt I joined your game but you must have been trying to capture a while I was at B cause I didnt see ya
 8 years ago '05        #131
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
I hit a 17 tonight still trying to get the feel for the bigger games and the squad leader controls but so far its crack it actually may be more addicting than crack. Kurupt I joined your game but you must have been trying to capture a while I was at B cause I didnt see ya
Damn you been putting in some work!
 01-31-2010, 08:01 PM         #132
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've been playing with a bunch of idiots all day today.
 01-31-2010, 08:13 PM         #133
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
I dunno whether I should applaud or at the fact that you went from level 4 to level 17 in a day.

If you want quick leadership points, be a leader for sabotage games. Leadership roles rock though. Ever been one yet in a map where you have access to weapons?
 01-31-2010, 08:41 PM         #134
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Doesn't Sabo have a max level limit tho? Like you can't be a level 30 (example) and get into Sabo.

Atleast thats what I think i've read.
 01-31-2010, 08:46 PM         #135
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's 17 (or maybe 20 by now lol). He'll be fine.
 8 years ago '05        #136
space
space
 DarkSidesHero said:
I've been playing with a bunch of idiots all day today.
What u trying to say?
 01-31-2010, 10:30 PM         #137
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
What u trying to say?
I shouldn't have to tell a medic who's in front of me to turn around to heal me ;)
 02-01-2010, 12:13 AM         #138
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
He's 17 (or maybe 20 by now lol). He'll be fine.
yes im a 20 now, yes the squad leader role is fantastic but takes some time to get used to as to how to set up FARGOs and s**t and no you should not have to tell a FUKIN MEDIC TO HEAL YOU !!!!!!!!!!!

Metalzoa said:
I dunno whether I should applaud or at the fact that you went from level 4 to level 17 in a day.
bruh I went from a 6 to an 8 in one match its not tough once you have a feel for what your doing and you man up and stop playing suppression. I think acquisition might be my favorite so far with Sabo and Domination right behind it but I mainly use Directive so I cant even think about what I want to play I let the server put me wherever there is an open slot for me

Last edited by TriangleOffense; 02-01-2010 at 12:16 AM..
 02-01-2010, 05:01 AM         #139
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sometimes medics change their load-outs to help out in combat, so they still have the cross but not the medic spray. I keep one on every load-out, but not everyone else does. It's so annoying not to get revived or healed but sometimes thats just the way the ball rolls.
 8 years ago '05        #140
space
space
 DarkSidesHero said:
I shouldn't have to tell a medic who's in front of me to turn around to heal me ;)
Your a.ss knows I was playing on a little a.ss SDTV with no bluetooth, and the volume down. I was focused on not getting k!lled like u somehow got k!lled right behind me. I heard someone yelling "GODZ" and I see your dude looking like he's trying to toss my salad smh. I revived u though. I'll be back home tonight where I can like like it's supposed to be played.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago