MAG (ps3)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-29-2010, 08:20 PM         #101
PetedaSmete  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ehh I'm not feeling this game. The controls felt sluggish to me and the graphics are PS2 like. Back to MW2.
 8 years ago '04        #102
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 Metalzoa said:
The game has a steep learning curve and T.O. isn't playing with much unlocked or at a high level to experience a lot of it ... but as people get better they learn to communicate better. Even without a mic.

My comments have been directed at those saying its a bad game, when its just not their style of game. MAG is good, but its not for everyone. I have no problems if its not for you. But you guys insisted the game was bad, which is what I've been arguing about.

Communication problems or not, these are easy things for players to figure out. Once people realize the importance, they act accordingly. By the time they get to lvl 15 and have the opportunity to be a leader ... they will have a better understanding of the coordination that goes into making teamplay work and you will start to see better organized players. The infrastructure is there, the players just need to learn to make proper use of it.
Well put man. I have been very patient and I 'm leveling up and seeing the difference. This is a great game IMO. The learning curb is far steeper then MW2 and that's a good thing. PEACE!!!!
 01-29-2010, 10:00 PM         #103
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
The game has a steep learning curve and T.O. isn't playing with much unlocked or at a high level to experience a lot of it ... but as people get better they learn to communicate better. Even without a mic.

My comments have been directed at those saying its a bad game, when its just not their style of game. MAG is good, but its not for everyone. I have no problems if its not for you. But you guys insisted the game was bad, which is what I've been arguing about.

Communication problems or not, these are easy things for players to figure out. Once people realize the importance, they act accordingly. By the time they get to lvl 15 and have the opportunity to be a leader ... they will have a better understanding of the coordination that goes into making teamplay work and you will start to see better organized players. The infrastructure is there, the players just need to learn to make proper use of it.
im not selling it yet Ill continue to let it try and wow me as I build up for the next day or 2 but if by then I see no change in my feelings towards the game I will be done with it.
 01-29-2010, 10:12 PM         #104
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
im not selling it yet Ill continue to let it try and wow me as I build up for the next day or 2 but if by then I see no change in my feelings towards the game I will be done with it.
No problem lol. At least play a few rounds of domination ... that's where the game really shines.
 01-29-2010, 10:39 PM         #105
KenKutaragi_v2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Medic & Repair = lots of XP
 01-29-2010, 10:46 PM         #106
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I sniped and carried a revive spray and repair kit. I could go all game not k!lling a person and be MVP just by repairing, reviving, healing and completing objectives (plant C4 ... that kind of stuff) :)
 01-29-2010, 11:09 PM         #107
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
No problem lol. At least play a few rounds of domination ... that's where the game really shines.
I wont sell it until I play at least a few. i want to try the whole 256 player thing before I make my final decision
 8 years ago '04        #108
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5241 5241
I don't know I was ganna go buy this game but s**t looks weird. I mean wats the obejective in this? Capture the base? Watched the video you could clearly see people lagging like s**t. + there is way to much s**t going on or to do. I might wait and just cop bc2.
 01-30-2010, 11:31 AM         #109
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deziking said:
I don't know I was ganna go buy this game but s**t looks weird. I mean wats the obejective in this? Capture the base? Watched the video you could clearly see people lagging like s**t. + there is way to much s**t going on or to do. I might wait and just cop bc2.
Im almost a level 5 now havent played alot Ive only been playing supression for right now but .... Ive had 0 lag, a few really good rounds (my k/d is like 1.7 right now) and Im really starting to see how the game can open up. I applied my first 4 skill points today giving myself a site for the AK added bullet resistance and now Im waiting for one more skill point to unlock the medic skill and I can see what Metal is saying it is a deep a.ss game, I never game the beta this much time but Ill be on this for a few more days to make my deceision but as I rank up and s**t I am having more fun, also had a funny a.ss leader earlier who literally sat the entire round and told jokes some ridiculous s**t I know but it made the round hilarious, kid was on some knock knock s**t

metal add me on PSN
 8 years ago '04        #110
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,796 | Props total: 679 679
uh oooooooooh someone is comin around
 01-30-2010, 12:42 PM         #111
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
maybe when the price comes down and Ive lost all sanity Ill buy it then but for now ......
Turns out he actually had bought it and now he might be enjoying it. I think he has lost his sanity

just kidding :)
 8 years ago '07        #112
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
Y'all n*ggas got me feeling like running out and buying it today. I'm into a slower-paced objective s**t. If y'all played Rainbow Six before, how does this compare to that?
 8 years ago '04        #113
will535 
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 2 2
just got it today...its not that bad sofar
 01-30-2010, 01:29 PM         #114
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
Turns out he actually had bought it and now he IS enjoying it. I think he has lost his sanity

just kidding :)
Fixed, Im getting deeper and deeper into the customization and gotta say pretty good so far. You were right about the game opening up as you rank up thats for sure also since I got my scope for my AK and realized I can also carry an RPG along with frags a med kit and my 2 primary weapons its become a bit more fun I also LOVE the fact that you can vote out TEAM k!llERS.
 8 years ago '04        #115
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,811 | Props total: 166 166
The MAG beta/demo was a major let down in my eyes, was so hyped for that damn game until I got to play it..s**t looks like a mess and seems like a waste of zippers time they couldve spent developing socom. Will be back on ps3 with Heavy Rain & God Of War 3!
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #116
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
so i got the game for $40(new copy), so i guess its worth it since TO startin to like it. guess i ca finally open the packagin now
was waitin for some site reviews but f**k it.
 8 years ago '07        #117
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
I copped it today, too. Only expectation I had was not to expect MW2, and so far the game meets that. I'm enjoying it so far. I was a level 4 on the Valor team, but my boy told me to join Raven and I did. Still haven't had a 256-person war, but I had a great time in some 64-person rooms.

I gotta get used to shooting and the action. And I can't wait till I can unlock more new s**t because these default guns are k!lling my soul.

Anyhow...

Last edited by KeithHernandez; 07-18-2012 at 07:27 PM..
 01-31-2010, 08:10 AM         #118
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seems like T.O. has MAG-fever from the PMs he sent me last night lol.

1 down, 1 to go. Once Kuruption gets the MAG-fever my work is done.
 8 years ago '05        #119
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,063 | Props total: 703 703
Okay here's what I did, I made characters on 3 PSN accounts since I think it's f**ked up that u can't play with your friends if they are in different factions essecially if I don't know many people playing.

GodzMustBeCrazy = Raven(Main Account)
GodzMustBX = SEVR
BXGSisTheSquad = Valor

I added TO to my other accounts, Metal, add me cause I don't think I have u on any of my accounts.
 01-31-2010, 09:03 AM         #120
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't bother with all that. At max level you can freely transfer your character between factions. just focus on maxing one out (one with most friends) and if need be you can jump around when you want.

I'll be playing on SVER .. when I gather 2 pennies to rub together. I really underestimated how expensive school is and student loans haven't come to my rescue yet :(
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy