most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-28-2010, 07:37 PM         #81
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These reviews seem much better.

It's not an easy game to get into, but when you do .... damn. The game is crack.
 01-28-2010, 08:13 PM         #82
Kartoon05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KenKutaragi_v2 said:
MAG is deeper than Warhawk though. Plus the reviews for Warhawk weren't based off a Beta.

Anyway carry on depending on reviews of a BETA.
Yea because in the two weeks between the end of the beta and the release the game was completely redone it's barely even the same game outside of the name
 8 years ago '04        #83
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
i got it playing it now its kinda fun, im a valor. (i didnt really kno wtf to make lol)
 8 years ago '05        #84
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 699 699
I'm on, Raven, send me a friend request if I haven't got you already
 8 years ago '04        #85
space
space
this game has its ups an downs, i dont like how its only 1 map per game thing.

i mainly play team death match on games like this an playing on 1 map can get boring lol.

u gotta be on lvl 8 to play with 256 people, dont seem like 2 many guns in the game unless im missing something.
 01-28-2010, 10:43 PM         #86
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. skill tree to unlock new weapons. i dont see much difference in the guns besides modification ability. i only used the sniper rifle on sver and there's 3 rifles in total. 1 basic and 2 you unlock. You can pick up weapons from fallen soldiers if you're quick enough to the body to loot it. You drop the one who had before though. Can't drop your pistol, it seems. Bit of a bummer but oh well ...

2. team deathmatch type play doesn't work here. You can get monstrous amounts of k!lls and still lose easily. games are objective-oriented. look around the timer for the icons and look for them on your map and go complete. if you get mad k!lls while defending an objective or attacking one ... then you get way more points per k!ll and you help out the team. You also level up faster and be guaranteed more enemies since they will constantly be targetting the same objectives as you are.
 8 years ago '04        #87
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
1. skill tree to unlock new weapons. i dont see much difference in the guns besides modification ability. i only used the sniper rifle on sver and there's 3 rifles in total. 1 basic and 2 you unlock. You can pick up weapons from fallen soldiers if you're quick enough to the body to loot it. You drop the one who had before though. Can't drop your pistol, it seems. Bit of a bummer but oh well ...

2. team deathmatch type play doesn't work here. You can get monstrous amounts of k!lls and still lose easily. games are objective-oriented. look around the timer for the icons and look for them on your map and go complete. if you get mad k!lls while defending an objective or attacking one ... then you get way more points per k!ll and you help out the team. You also level up faster and be guaranteed more enemies since they will constantly be targetting the same objectives as you are.
have u tried all the classes?

like sver, raven, valor?
 8 years ago '04        #88
thabigo 
space
space
$8,076 | Props total: 102 102

Good site
 01-29-2010, 12:17 PM         #89
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MainEv3nt said:
have u tried all the classes?

like sver, raven, valor?
SVER was the first I picked in closed beta and stuck with it. Used it again in open beta and will most likely be the one I end up using when I get around to copping this joint.

Personally I just need a sniper rifle and a resuscitation spray and I'm set so I'm sure I can play any other factions if need be.
 8 years ago '04        #90
thabigo 
space
space
$8,076 | Props total: 102 102
http://www.giantbomb.com/mag-thing-part-03/17-1943/
 8 years ago '07        #91
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1351 1351
shytt looks hott
 8 years ago '05        #92
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 699 699
This game has definitely grown on me...once you get int the larger games modes its a lot of fun and seems like an actual war...I'm going to be at my girl's crib this weekend, and I forgot my Bluetooth, but I'll be on hopefully...I may make some different PSN accounts for each faction.
 01-29-2010, 02:20 PM         #93
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so i now own this game. seems I paid it off in september when I wanted into the beta and never did anything with it and guess what showed up at my door today from gamestop .....
 8 years ago '07        #94
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
Think I might cop tonight when I get home
 01-29-2010, 03:46 PM         #95
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
This game has definitely grown on me...once you get int the larger games modes its a lot of fun and seems like an actual war...
For the unbelievers like kuruption, t.o. and ksoraci just be clear about what makes the game worth playing or not. Fill us in on personal experience in domination and whatever else is relevant.

Last edited by Metalzoa; 01-29-2010 at 03:48 PM..
 01-29-2010, 05:33 PM         #96
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
For the unbelievers like kuruption, t.o. and ksoraci just be clear about what makes the game worth playing or not. Fill us in on personal experience in domination and whatever else is relevant.
well I just played for a few hours and while it was better than the beta Im not keeping the game why you ask metal.... In my time on the game I felt that the AK took 2 shots to the foot to either k!ll or get k!lled, the sniper is a one shot in the (near) body and you die, the overall leadership (this will vary for everyone) in my games was awful, I felt like I was playing a very amped up room of socom where the tactical while its supposed to be there was completelly missing and everyone was off doing their own thing. I did manage to get on a good squad once while playing and it was a bit more fun but the odds of this happening all the time are way to slim. Overall it was better than I expected but I just cant see myself sticking with the game for a long time. I do think that the people who enjoi MP and FPS that decide to get this game will not be let down but patience will be needed to unlock the games full potential and since MP and FPS are not my gaming preference Im not sticking it out, but I will have nothing negative to say about the game in the future its just not a game for me.

Last edited by TriangleOffense; 01-29-2010 at 05:34 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #97
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Metalzoa said:
 TriangleOffense said:
well I just played for a few hours and while it was better than the beta Im not keeping the game why you ask metal.... In my time on the game I felt that the AK took 2 shots to the foot to either k!ll or get k!lled, the sniper is a one shot in the (near) body and you die, the overall leadership (this will vary for everyone) in my games was awful, I felt like I was playing a very amped up room of socom where the tactical while its supposed to be there was completelly missing and everyone was off doing their own thing. I did manage to get on a good squad once while playing and it was a bit more fun but the odds of this happening all the time are way to slim. Overall it was better than I expected but I just cant see myself sticking with the game for a long time. I do think that the people who enjoi MP and FPS that decide to get this game will not be let down but patience will be needed to unlock the games full potential and since MP and FPS are not my gaming preference Im not sticking it out, but I will have nothing negative to say about the game in the future its just not a game for me.
For the 5,000th time bro. The lack of communication in this game is the achilles heal for a game whose soul foundation is supposed to be built around teamwork. If it can't deliver this simple aspect of the game, or the fact that the players don't give a damn to communicate whats the point of spending 60 bones on this as opposed to the other games that will be dropping.

Everything thats supposed to set this game apart from others fails due to this simple lack of communication. The developers are prolly pissed as well that the players are not utilizing their game correctly. Sad really, considering they've been working on it for so long.

Last edited by Soraci7; 01-29-2010 at 06:22 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #98
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Metalzoa said:
Come on now. I played the closed and open betas and didn't like the game. It's just not grabbing my attention. I will give it another shot in two weeks when my wife can sign it out just to be fair.
 8 years ago '04        #99
nobody 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,271 | Props total: 1037 1037
 KSoraci7 said:
For the 5,000th time bro. The lack of communication in this game is the achilles heal for a game whose soul foundation is supposed to be built around teamwork. If it can't deliver this simple aspect of the game, or the fact that the players don't give a damn to communicate whats the point of spending 60 bones on this as opposed to the other games that will be dropping.

Everything thats supposed to set this game apart from others fails due to this simple lack of communication. The developers are prolly pissed as well that the players are not utilizing their game correctly. Sad really, considering they've been working on it for so long.
Granted you may have a point however lets be real here. I'd rather deal with silence then a bunch of sqeaky high pitch voice 12 year olds dropping the n bomb like its 1925. One reason I dont even use a mic on 360 is that crap, and its the reason why I dont really mess with my 360 online much anymore.
 01-29-2010, 08:04 PM         #100
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:

The game has a steep learning curve and T.O. isn't playing with much unlocked or at a high level to experience a lot of it ... but as people get better they learn to communicate better. Even without a mic.

My comments have been directed at those saying its a bad game, when its just not their style of game. MAG is good, but its not for everyone. I have no problems if its not for you. But you guys insisted the game was bad, which is what I've been arguing about.

Communication problems or not, these are easy things for players to figure out. Once people realize the importance, they act accordingly. By the time they get to lvl 15 and have the opportunity to be a leader ... they will have a better understanding of the coordination that goes into making teamplay work and you will start to see better organized players. The infrastructure is there, the players just need to learn to make proper use of it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
38 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
161 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago