MAG (ps3)

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-22-2010, 11:26 PM         #761
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
I was thinking of picking up Burnout Paradise ... always wanted to get it but never got around to. Verdict?
best car game ever made IMO and its on the PSN for $30 with all the DLC which is around a $80 value alone.

I say if you dont own it or havent played it you need to
 8 years ago '06        #762
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
I recently got the burnout complete pack online let's get on for some races. Dtrain12
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-23-2010, 09:04 AM         #763
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Game375 said:
I recently got the burnout complete pack online let's get on for some races. Dtrain12
Posted via Mobile Device
im down
 05-25-2010, 01:39 PM         #764
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Change is coming...

MAG Patch v1.06
Available June 2010 | Size: TBD

Gameplay

* Player knife attacks no longer deal damage to members of own PMC.
* Headshot damage bonuses no longer apply to friendly fire.
* Changed rewards for the resuscitation of an incapacitated ally to 5XP for partial health revive, and 10XP for full heath revive.
* Added functionality to Medical Kit so that players can now heal themselves with L1 in addition to using R1 to heal or revive a teammate.
* All vehicle handling has been improved and been given more realistic physics.
* Added three gun ports to APCs of all factions.
* Slowed down the rate of fire for the APC’s primary gun, but increased bullet damage.
* Primary APC gun can now damage enemy APCs.

Weapons

* Adjusted damage for the AM50, Rollins LRRS, and AGVK sniper rifles vs. vehicles and emplaced turrets.
* Increased rate of fire for all pistols (Raven’s F57, SVER’s IZ-443, and Valor’s M9).
* Improved close-range effectiveness and decreased long-range effectiveness for all Pistols, Machine Pistols, SMGs and Shotguns.
* Made all LMG foregrips less effective at stabilizing fire.
* Made improved stability skills less effective at stabilizing fire for machine guns.
* Credit cost for Pistols has been changed to 0c from 100c.
* Credit cost for Machine Pistols has been changed to 200c from 300c.
* Credit cost for SMGs has been changed to 300c from 400c.
* Credit cost for Shotguns has been changed to 400c from 600c.
* Credit cost for Improved Rocket Launchers has been changed to 800c from 1000c.
* Credit cost for Smoke Grenades has been changed to 200c from 300c.
* Credit cost for Poison Gas Grenades has been changed to 500c from 600c.
* Credit cost for Explosives Detector has been changed to 300c from 600c.

Interface

* Adjusted requirements for most Medal Awards.
* Added progress bars to all Medal Awards.
* Changed vehicle icon visibility on the map to reflect its current status of visibility instead of its previous map state of “always seen.”
* Repaired display problem in the “Community” tab’s “Player Search” screen that improperly presented names with multiple non-alphabet characters.
* Statistics for “Enemy Vehicles Destroyed a.ssists” and “Enemy Turrets Destroyed a.ssists” are now correctly listed in proper category “Objectives.”

Graphics

* Fixed display problem with player’s left hand placement when using foregrip and bipod on the Raven Apex 100 light machine gun.
* Fixed issue that prevented repaired roadblocks from “shining” to indicate that they can be interacted with.

Technical

* Previously-released downloadable content (Fast Attack Gear Pack, Trooper Gear Pack, Raven’s Spyder Body Apparel, SVER’s Hazard Body Apparel, and Valor’s Bulldog Body Apparel) is now accessible to all users without PlayStation Store access.
* Patched problem that prevented users to save loadout with DLC weapons following a “Respec” action.
* Repaired issue that caused renamed PSN IDs to be incorrectly identified as its previous name when logging in.

Server

* Updated patching system to allow for faster download speeds when retrieving in-game updates.
 05-25-2010, 02:33 PM         #765
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well if they fix LMGs I may come back. Fixing pistol cc is critical. I don't know why it had any CC in the first place. As long as they are improving it ... I'm glad.

I'll check back in a month or two. Once they add new maps I'll be back.
 8 years ago '05        #766
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
too little too late lol this patch shoulda came about a month ago
 8 years ago '08        #767
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
i stopped playing cause i was tired of getting sniped by LMGs and once they get new maps i might come back
 08-18-2010, 02:46 AM         #768
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chan, Kain if you still have this or have any interest in the new beta hit me up. Ima do a return tour until new vegas drops
 7 years ago '04        #769
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 TriangleOffense said:
Chan, Kain if you still have this or have any interest in the new beta hit me up. Ima do a return tour until new vegas drops
tri i havent heard much about the beta, fill me in!
i was gonna try to get back into it just to try and plat this s**t but it was a pain not being on valor with you guys and being halfway thru raven right now... i knew i should of just went sver and got it over and done with, still choked at myself for that lol

havent been on ps3 much for the past week i have been sick as hell, i think i got food poisoning or something lol, but eitherway im back in action now, got a new tv n all so let me know hwat the deal is with the beta and ill get back to you.
 08-22-2010, 12:47 PM         #770
lil sticky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
check the mag blog. beta starts on aug. 24
 08-25-2010, 08:16 AM         #771
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what beta?
 7 years ago '04        #772
restless4207 
space
space
ive been playing this again lately trying to get damn sniper k!lls finished up

def not the saem being lone ranger but i need to get this s**t over and done with lol, f**k i need to learn some snipe spot slol
 7 years ago '04        #773
restless4207 
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
if on raven go to the top of the boat and lay down next to the stack of s**t up there and snipe the paratroopers. I got over 60 in one round that way. If Valor only play dom and lay down out back at the letters (a & b) are the easiest and again snipe troopers. If SVER your a b**ch and you know it
what is the best scope? kev was over and he couldnt remmeber what one i should get?

thanks, they switched up the sides of some of hte maps tho eh? its not the same as it was before sometimes raven are attacking when originally they would be defending, its f**ked up how different it is now

i will def try that s**t tho cuz i need to harsh get a couple more paratrooper k!lls for the stupid trophy and then 75 more for the stupid medal lol

i still think its crazy how much more you did to get the plat than they have you do now. 10 k!lls compared to 30 is a joke
 7 years ago '05        #774
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
^^ lol yea i know i prolly got plat for it i only needed 1 trophy before they just started givin plats away i just gotta get the game again and pop it in lmao and start a match i got it in my gamefly q tho so i should have it soon
 7 years ago '04        #775
restless4207 
space
space
 DtownThugsta313 said:
^^ lol yea i know i prolly got plat for it i only needed 1 trophy before they just started givin plats away i just gotta get the game again and pop it in lmao and start a match i got it in my gamefly q tho so i should have it soon
ya im sure you just need to pop it in, what trophy was it the medal one? (most annoying one of them all)

ya some of the reductions are crazy... still gotta do a lot but not nearly as much

sniper k!lls gonna take a while cuz i gotta lone ranger it, but as long as i can find the money spots on all maps its good to go

when you snipe paratroopers adnt hey cannot do anythign about it its hilarious
 7 years ago '05        #776
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
yea the medal one and f**k that sniper lmao i hated it i was soooooo glad to be done with it
 09-25-2010, 03:34 AM         #777
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sniper is easy .. you guys are doing it wrong (no camping either)
 7 years ago '05        #778
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
snipin may be easy now but it most def wasnt easy when i got it done
 09-25-2010, 02:07 PM         #779
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I primary with a sniper rifle in most games. And I run around .. none of that camping bs. It's especially easier to snipe in this game.

Sound Amplifier on damn near every set-up. 200 cc for the game to put red arrows over enemy locations when they shoot? BROKEN. I'd rather not have a pistol than go without the Amplifier.
 7 years ago '04        #780
restless4207 
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
sniping enemies while they drop down parachuting without being able to do anything about it is doing it the wrong way? i dunno what u talkign about they cant even shoot back, if you ask me i think that is the correct way to do it lol

DtownThugsta313 said:
snipin may be easy now but it most def wasnt easy when i got it done
oh its still a b**ch

Metalzoa said:
I primary with a sniper rifle in most games. And I run around .. none of that camping bs. It's especially easier to snipe in this game.

Sound Amplifier on damn near every set-up. 200 cc for the game to put red arrows over enemy locations when they shoot? BROKEN. I'd rather not have a pistol than go without the Amplifier.
k so then what do you do once u fire one shot and then get bumrushed by the 7 other squad members? im not trying to sound like a b**ch but trust me, its not that easy in domination unless you are playing something else... then i agree its easier to run around and snipe it out

and what faction are u on? lol it all depends dude

the sound amplifier is def needed once i can afford it thanks for reminding me i forgot about those electronics
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now