NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #741
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 TriangleOffense said:
Valor Im around a 41 but will be a 60 tomorrow and Im staying Valor

and no Im not getting Red Dead I have less than 0 interest in it
ok, ill try to make it back this year lol

damn less than 0? triangle? what is the world coming to?
 05-12-2010, 02:07 AM         #742
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
ok, ill try to make it back this year lol

damn less than 0? triangle? what is the world coming to?
wild west gta just doesnt have any appeal to me
 8 years ago '04        #743
restless4207 
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
wild west gta just doesnt have any appeal to me
i hear that tho
i was sorta iffy about it at first too but it looks crazy

hows that turret k!lling going?
 8 years ago '06        #744
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Game died for me once this constant switching of factions bulls**t started to commence. I'll be back when new maps drop. It was real tho
 8 years ago '04        #745
restless4207 
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
Game died for me once this constant switching of factions bulls**t started to commence. I'll be back when new maps drop. It was real tho
same here thats why i need to get back with the crew
mag is def not the same without playin with buddies
i have said it for ages i need to actually put it into motion and just man up and level up just doing it solo is boring as hell
 05-13-2010, 07:16 PM         #746
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well it was fun for awhile but Im done. I deleted my character today and wont be back. I loved the game for awhile but it became no fun and more aggrivating than anything so Im done. Ill see you guys on Mod Nation Racers if anyone gets that if not Im not sure to be honest.

8 years ago '04        #747
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992

[pic - click to view]

A handful of tipsters recently sent in a link to a survey currently being distributed by Sony, which appears to test the waters regarding two updates considered for Zipper Interactive's big ol' shooter, MAG. The first article of interest in the survey is a reference to an , in which 128 players from two factions would f!ght over three neutral objectives, removing the attacker/defender dynamic of the game's other main modes. The survey also inquires whether we'd purchase this content for a cool $12.99.

On the very next page, the mentions an offer which would give MAG players an extra character slot (presumably opening up the option to belong to more than one faction at a time) for a fee of $.99 per month. If this subscription plan is actually being considered, we don't know how popular it would be. We couldn't imagine cheating on our beloved PMC. (S.V.E.R. Forever!)

Zipper community manager Jeremy Dunham has addressed these potential changes on the MAG forums, stating, "we haven't announced any DLC details whatsoever. Nothing is official unless it comes from us." While these details may not be "official," it's worth noting that the survey was distributed by an official Sony email address. Food for thought!
 8 years ago '05        #748
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 TriangleOffense said:
well it was fun for awhile but Im done. I deleted my character today and wont be back. I loved the game for awhile but it became no fun and more aggrivating than anything so Im done. Ill see you guys on Mod Nation Racers if anyone gets that if not Im not sure to be honest.

lol yea i got tired of it too you noticed i stop goin on there it just got boring im tired of sver im tired of raven and tired of valor lol its all the same s**t
 8 years ago '04        #749
restless4207 
space
space
 DtownThugsta313 said:
lol yea i got tired of it too you noticed i stop goin on there it just got boring im tired of sver im tired of raven and tired of valor lol its all the same s**t
im susrprised it took you guys that long, i felt that way after we split up, no homo

i just got the YLOD again, good thing the dude gave me waranty so imma give it back to him to get repaired and buy a slim later today... f**k good thing i was prepared fro this s**t this time around...

if i didnt have a warantee i wouldnt even be taking it to get repaired.

once i get both of them abck up and running i will hoepfully transfer my s**t to my slim and be back in action 100%
 8 years ago '05        #750
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
lol well tri just stopped the other day i havent really put mag in in about a week and a half and im bout to get red dead so imma be on that
 05-14-2010, 06:30 PM         #751
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DtownThugsta313 said:
lol well tri just stopped the other day i havent really put mag in in about a week and a half and im bout to get red dead so imma be on that
if you guys get mod nation hit me up Ill be on every now and then but I still play burnout paradise all the time (going for my elite license and 100 in game completion) and I just grabbed fallout back to give it a fresh run through before new vegas comes out. but Ill be on I didnt delete either of you from my list so hit me up.
 8 years ago '05        #752
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
yea im gettin mod nation
 8 years ago '06        #753
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,538 | Props total: 956 956
Yea I'm coppin modnation as well. Hopefully the have a colab level editor like lbp
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #754
restless4207 
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
if you guys get mod nation hit me up Ill be on every now and then but I still play burnout paradise all the time (going for my elite license and 100 in game completion) and I just grabbed fallout back to give it a fresh run through before new vegas comes out. but Ill be on I didnt delete either of you from my list so hit me up.
 DtownThugsta313 said:
yea im gettin mod nation
i will be getting mod nation as well, so we can at least run some races

and i just copped red dead, imma play single player first but when im ready for mp ill see waddup with u kain
 8 years ago '04        #755
restless4207 
space
space
k so my YLOD ps3 cannot be repaired
i lose a couple of uncopyable game saves, including mag lol

your char isnt server side is it? aka if i log into mag will my char still be there? im always confused about the way that s**t works when you cannot copy the save files... can someone maybe clear that up for me?

if not, i guess my mag time is over, unless i decide to run thru sver to finish up the last faction trophy and then retire

really sucks because i wanted to deactivate that ps3 after i got it back but now i cannot. im not sure if i want to call sony to get them to do it because i know its going to be a headache and they will give me s**t for game sharing with my homie kev
 8 years ago '05        #756
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
iono i believe its prolly server side but im bout to trade mag in tomorrow lol just dont even want it anymore
 8 years ago '04        #757
restless4207 
space
space
 DtownThugsta313 said:
iono i believe its prolly server side but im bout to trade mag in tomorrow lol just dont even want it anymore
ya imma prob trade it in pretty quick too man
after we split up it lost its appeal - no homo
 8 years ago '05        #758
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
lol it just got borin for me its not even the maps thats the problem it was the lack of usable guns everybody in mag was pretty much a 1 trick pony lmg wit 1000c and the fact that you could spec out a lmg with everything for 700 but a ar was like 1100 that made no sense so i just said screw it im done then tri deleted his guy and everybody pretty much quit lol
 05-20-2010, 04:56 PM         #759
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DtownThugsta313 said:
It is server stored not game save. Chan sony wont deactivate that console UNLESS you send it to them for service so you better get that s**t to turn on for 10 min to get it deactivated or you lost the account.
 05-22-2010, 11:21 PM         #760
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
I was thinking of picking up Burnout Paradise ... always wanted to get it but never got around to. Verdict?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy