most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #721
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
And i thought i was gonna play ssf4 this weekend. since there is double xp weekend i dunno. those bastards :(
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #722
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 Venom said:
And i thought i was gonna play ssf4 this weekend. since there is double xp weekend i dunno. those bastards :(
Posted via Mobile Device
i know
 8 years ago '04        #723
restless4207 
space
space
Kain and Tri, no homo but i miss playing mag with you guys

i havent played much since we all split up, are you guys ever coming back over to raven on your tours? wondering if i shud just suck it up and try to vet over to sver to finsih up the last faction trophy, or wait for you guys to return, and roll with you guys

from playing raven and valor i can say that i think i prefer playing valor lol maybe its just because im not rolling with ppl who know what they are doing

tri, you get that plat yet?lol
 8 years ago '05        #724
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
yea i think after we finish sver we goin back to raven for a tour then back to valor
 8 years ago '06        #725
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,538 | Props total: 956 956
^ can't keep up with y'all
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #726
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
u aint even got the game no more lol
 8 years ago '04        #727
restless4207 
space
space
 DtownThugsta313 said:
yea i think after we finish sver we goin back to raven for a tour then back to valor
thats prob the best mag related news i have heard in a while
i cannot let it die lol it just hasnt been the same without playing with friends

ill be waiting for your return lol
 8 years ago '05        #728
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
lol im almost a level 40 on sver now and trust me the sec i hit 60 im f**kin gone its soooooooooooooooooooooooooo borin the last game i played wit tri and bobaloo i stayed in the turret the whole 30 mins and not 1 rocket was fired lol tri actually stood in the middle of the road for the last like 3 mins and not one enemy hit em
 05-09-2010, 02:39 AM         #729
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DtownThugsta313 said:
lol im almost a level 40 on sver now and trust me the sec i hit 60 im f**kin gone its soooooooooooooooooooooooooo borin the last game i played wit tri and bobaloo i stayed in the turret the whole 30 mins and not 1 rocket was fired lol tri actually stood in the middle of the road for the last like 3 mins and not one enemy hit em
kid I did that again tonight on valor. we fukin pummeled raven so hard you could hear them crying, I had 98 k!lls and only 8 deaths at the 23 min mark they have been given the award of the WORST RAVEN PLATOON EVER. I saw you jump on but you didnt stay on long I was gonna jump on my alt for an hour or 2 to run with you and shot and them.

@ Chan

Come to Valor, it is not how you remember it just ask kain. Ive become aligned with some really good guys and we run some pretty big games most of the time, although player counts are real low right now there is still a good amount of people on and almost all of the top tier players from all factions now know each other so its a real good time. Jester started a clan that Im going to try and get some people to defect to from a few other clans so we can build up a rather large player base without filling up friends lists left and right but I dont know how that will work but you and kain both have officer spots waiting should you return to valor.
 8 years ago '04        #730
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 TriangleOffense said:
kid I did that again tonight on valor. we fukin pummeled raven so hard you could hear them crying, I had 98 k!lls and only 8 deaths at the 23 min mark they have been given the award of the WORST RAVEN PLATOON EVER. I saw you jump on but you didnt stay on long I was gonna jump on my alt for an hour or 2 to run with you and shot and them.

@ Chan

Come to Valor, it is not how you remember it just ask kain. Ive become aligned with some really good guys and we run some pretty big games most of the time, although player counts are real low right now there is still a good amount of people on and almost all of the top tier players from all factions now know each other so its a real good time. Jester started a clan that Im going to try and get some people to defect to from a few other clans so we can build up a rather large player base without filling up friends lists left and right but I dont know how that will work but you and kain both have officer spots waiting should you return to valor.

Damn your alive where you been kid?
 05-09-2010, 12:45 PM         #731
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Damn your alive where you been kid?
umm,

SVER,Valor,Raven,Raven,Valor,Raven,Valor,SVER,Valo r,SVER,Valor

But to be honest Im not on any forums much anymore. I have no interest in almost anything coming out except for new vegas so I have no reason to be around.
 05-09-2010, 12:50 PM         #732
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I traded this game in for Sacred 2.
 8 years ago '05        #733
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
^^ your point bein?
 8 years ago '04        #734
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
umm,

SVER,Valor,Raven,Raven,Valor,Raven,Valor,SVER,Valo r,SVER,Valor

But to be honest Im not on any forums much anymore. I have no interest in almost anything coming out except for new vegas so I have no reason to be around.
Not even Skate 3? No GFA :(
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-10-2010, 04:07 AM         #735
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DtownThugsta313 said:
^^ your point bein?
I really liked it but I wanted to play Sacred 2.
 05-10-2010, 10:55 AM         #736
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Not even Skate 3? No GFA :(
Posted via Mobile Device
no not even skate 3. Im not getting it right now I really wast in love with the demo and to be honest I kinda got the tony hawk feeling coming from 3 and if anything like that happens it will ruin the franchise for me.

@ metal

if you didnt pick sver right away you would have had people to play with
 8 years ago '04        #737
restless4207 
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
@ Chan

i was going to tell you i think i had more fun on valor than raven lol. ya i need to get back in the swing of it and get back with oyu guys man, i have a friend who got mag recently as well and i gotta say trying to teach someone to play this game is a pain lol

what faction are u on right now? im around level 28-30 and have rarely played lately, but i will def get back on soon

TriangleOffense said:
no not even skate 3. Im not getting it right now I really wast in love with the demo and to be honest I kinda got the tony hawk feeling coming from 3 and if anything like that happens it will ruin the franchise for me.
you getting red dead?
 8 years ago '04        #738
space
space
 restless4207 said:
you getting red dead?
are you getting it? PS3 or 360
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #739
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,538 | Props total: 956 956
Yeaa cop for ps3 bc of the group of ppl I already play with
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-11-2010, 08:59 AM         #740
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
i was going to tell you i think i had more fun on valor than raven lol. ya i need to get back in the swing of it and get back with oyu guys man, i have a friend who got mag recently as well and i gotta say trying to teach someone to play this game is a pain lol

what faction are u on right now? im around level 28-30 and have rarely played lately, but i will def get back on soon

you getting red dead?
Valor Im around a 41 but will be a 60 tomorrow and Im staying Valor

and no Im not getting Red Dead I have less than 0 interest in it
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy