MAG (ps3)

most viewed right now
 132
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 102
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #701
DtownThugsta313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
well soraci u know i never left raven to begin with lol
 04-15-2010, 04:34 PM         #702
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Raven clan is just as it was before minus me and Kev so your all set Soraci youll have no issues gettin in.

My brother wants to be on this game forever and he was valor in beta and wanted to do valor first. I wont be with him forever since he isnt playing any other faction
 8 years ago '04        #703
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 TriangleOffense said:
Raven clan is just as it was before minus me and Kev so your all set Soraci youll have no issues gettin in.

My brother wants to be on this game forever and he was valor in beta and wanted to do valor first. I wont be with him forever since he isnt playing any other faction
you need to talk some sense into your bro lol
not gonna leave valor? crazy talk
 8 years ago '06        #704
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 TriangleOffense said:
Raven clan is just as it was before minus me and Kev so your all set Soraci youll have no issues gettin in.

My brother wants to be on this game forever and he was valor in beta and wanted to do valor first. I wont be with him forever since he isnt playing any other faction
I know you are Triangle, is your brother a Square?





I keed I keed, see the rest of y'all on Raven tonight. & Triangle, you and ur brother should join our games when we play valor. I know you miss my gun.
 04-15-2010, 07:06 PM         #705
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
I know you are Triangle, is your brother a Square?





I keed I keed, see the rest of y'all on Raven tonight. & Triangle, you and ur brother should join our games when we play valor. I know you miss my gun.
yeah he is a bit of a douche no question about it.

Ill be on later with Dethliss and a few others, if you run into 3v$ it would be easier for you to just hand us your guns
 04-16-2010, 12:42 AM         #706
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dunham confirmed a patch coming to stop people from team k!lling at objectives and they are adjusting some of the ribbons/medals

so looks like Ill never have to sit in a turret for a month to get up to 1000 rocket k!lls ..... thank fuking christ
 8 years ago '05        #707
DtownThugsta313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
Patch v1.05

Available April 19, 2010 | 41MB (TPPS), 40MB (DLS)

Gameplay

* Improved the automatic Leadership selection criteria to make players with microphones more likely to be selected than those without them (note: this does not prevent players without microphones from being selected as leaders)
* Adjusted automatic Leadership selection criteria to include Leadership point total in preference formula.

Technical

* Repaired bug that prevented players who were incapacitated and then revived from throwing grenades until they reload.
* Fixed issue with the game lock-ups caused by “hanging” black screen following the conclusion of a gameplay round.
* Repaired crash that sometimes occurred after playing more than 15 consecutive rounds.
* Resolved issue with rare game crash that occurred during playback of intro video.
* Numerous localization changes for in-game text.

Weapons

* Adjusted iron sights to give player clearer view for the following weapons: AK-103, M4A1, PKP MG, Apex 100, RTK-74, Boudini 12 Gauge, and T-195.
* Improved accuracy on all iron sights and red dot sights.
* Increased upwards-recoil to all machine guns.
* Slightly increased accuracy for pistols, PDWs, and SMGs.
 8 years ago '04        #708
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 TriangleOffense said:
dunham confirmed a patch coming to stop people from team k!lling at objectives and they are adjusting some of the ribbons/medals

so looks like Ill never have to sit in a turret for a month to get up to 1000 rocket k!lls ..... thank fuking christ
do you know details? f**k imagine being one of those kids who actually got the 1000, i would be f**king pissed to find out they lowered it AFTER i got 1000

 DtownThugsta313 said:
Patch v1.05

Available April 19, 2010 | 41MB (TPPS), 40MB (DLS)

Gameplay

* Improved the automatic Leadership selection criteria to make players with microphones more likely to be selected than those without them (note: this does not prevent players without microphones from being selected as leaders)
* Adjusted automatic Leadership selection criteria to include Leadership point total in preference formula.

Technical

* Repaired bug that prevented players who were incapacitated and then revived from throwing grenades until they reload.
* Fixed issue with the game lock-ups caused by “hanging” black screen following the conclusion of a gameplay round.
* Repaired crash that sometimes occurred after playing more than 15 consecutive rounds.
* Resolved issue with rare game crash that occurred during playback of intro video.
* Numerous localization changes for in-game text.

Weapons

* Adjusted iron sights to give player clearer view for the following weapons: AK-103, M4A1, PKP MG, Apex 100, RTK-74, Boudini 12 Gauge, and T-195.
* Improved accuracy on all iron sights and red dot sights.
* Increased upwards-recoil to all machine guns.
* Slightly increased accuracy for pistols, PDWs, and SMGs.
sounds good, lmg recoil increase is the best thing i think tho.
 04-17-2010, 09:35 AM         #709
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
do you know details? f**k imagine being one of those kids who actually got the 1000, i would be f**king pissed to find out they lowered it AFTER i got 1000

sounds good, lmg recoil increase is the best thing i think tho.
1- No he only mentioned it on the boards that they are adjusting the requirements for some medals/ribbons but no specifics were given

2- Best thing about the patch is that the leadership points WILL now work and that if you have a mic you'll get leader over someone who doesnt, also the improvments on iron site accuracy are going to be fantastic.
 8 years ago '05        #710
DtownThugsta313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 TriangleOffense said:
1- No he only mentioned it on the boards that they are adjusting the requirements for some medals/ribbons but no specifics were given

2- Best thing about the patch is that the leadership points WILL now work and that if you have a mic you'll get leader over someone who doesnt, also the improvments on iron site accuracy are going to be fantastic.
except who the hell usin the iron sight on ravens shotty lol ive got like 1600 k!lls with that thing and not once did i look down the sight
 04-17-2010, 11:13 AM         #711
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DtownThugsta313 said:
except who the hell usin the iron sight on ravens shotty lol ive got like 1600 k!lls with that thing and not once did i look down the sight
I know but think about this for people like me who only use the iron site on all weapons. Ill now have that little bid of added accuracy that people get just for putting a reflex site on the weapon and I wont have to have my screen blocked by it. me + a MORE accurate scar = death to he who dare approach.
 8 years ago '05        #712
DtownThugsta313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
nah its not for ALL iron sights its only for those on the list the scar wont be affected neither will the atac
 04-17-2010, 11:21 AM         #713
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DtownThugsta313 said:
nah its not for ALL iron sights its only for those on the list the scar wont be affected neither will the atac
nah your doing the same thing I did at first to. The guns list is ones that are receiving actual adjustments to the iron sites themselves

ALL guns are receiving Iron site accuracy improvements.

Weapons

* Adjusted iron sights to give player clearer view for the following weapons: AK-103, M4A1, PKP MG, Apex 100, RTK-74, Boudini 12 Gauge, and T-195.
* Improved accuracy on all iron sights and red dot sights.
 8 years ago '04        #714
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
so i havent been playing much mag lately, its not the same wihtout running with the crew
 8 years ago '05        #715
DtownThugsta313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 restless4207 said:
so i havent been playing much mag lately, its not the same wihtout running with the crew
yea everytime i get on nobodys playin mag so i just play somethin else lol
 8 years ago '04        #716
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 DtownThugsta313 said:
yea everytime i get on nobodys playin mag so i just play somethin else lol
same
def should roll as one again asap


ill prob play a couple rounds when i get home from work
 8 years ago '05        #717
DtownThugsta313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
MAG Free DLC: Fast Attack Pack on April 29!

Posted by Jeremy Dunham // Sr. Community Manager, Zipper Interactive

Mark April 29 on your calendars now, because it’s the day you’re going to see our next 100% Free MAG DLC add-on! Known as the “Fast Attack” Gear Pack, our latest downloadable extra will likely cause marksmen to swoon.

Why? Two big reasons. First, we’re adding three brand new Special Edition Sniper Rifles (Raven’s HM 90 SE, SVER’s SASR M, and Valor’s MK 14 Mod 1 EBR) that include a number of performance adjustments and visual variations to our already-popular long-range weapons. Second, you can expect to get your hands on a collection of new armor types! All three factions can now choose to equip Improved Light Armor in their loadouts for the bargain price of just 400 in-game credits.

flickr.com/photos/playstationblog/4540625843/


Last edited by DtownThugsta313; 04-22-2010 at 11:39 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #718
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
With our free “Fast Attack” Gear Pack headed to the PlayStation Store on April 29, it seems like the perfect window to bring back a favorite event of ours here at Zipper Interactive, the Double XP weekend!

Starting at 12am Pacific/3am Eastern/ 8am GMT on April 29, any player who logs onto MAG and plays as they normally do will receive Double XP. Of course, this bonus also extends to Veterans who already have an XP bonus of their own (go percentile stacking!), so if you’ve been around for awhile the rewards are even higher! Just be sure to complete every game you play, as the bonus is not applied until the end of a match – quit early, and the bonus will not activate.

Our MAG Fast Attack Gear Pack Double XP promotion will run until 11:59pm Pacific Time on Sunday, May 2.
 8 years ago '09        #719
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Just picked this up this week for $22 used. Looks like I got it at the right time for double XP.
 8 years ago '04        #720
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
double xp!
at least i will have a reason to play this again

s**t just aint the same without you guys - NO MUTHA f**kEN HOMO

its slowly dying for me, being the last of the jedis and all

hopefully i can get off stupid raven and just go to sver and finish it up, i should of went to sver after valor but i thought we were all goign to meet back up again


Last edited by restless4207; 04-28-2010 at 04:34 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
212 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy