MAG (ps3)

most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #641
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2079 2079
So I just bought MAG today .. People add me: AktionJaxxson337
 04-02-2010, 04:05 PM         #642
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pro337 said:
So I just bought MAG today .. People add me: AktionJaxxson337
if you wanna learn fast hit me up later you can run with us. That is of course if you have a mic and picked raven
 8 years ago '04        #643
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 TriangleOffense said:
I may veteran today. Im undecided but I may do it again for a change of pace I just dont think I want to leave the clan we have built behind
you leavin raven?
 04-02-2010, 04:08 PM         #644
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
you leavin raven?
I dont know I dont think so but I may soon. Im getting a little bored of G & H and Ive found myself wanting something different. Its highly unlikely and that is mostly because I dont want to leave anyone behind and Im pretty sure the core group I play with will not be interested in doing it again but with that being said once I go platinum I may do another tour through all 3 factions with some clan members
 8 years ago '08        #645
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2079 2079
 TriangleOffense said:
if you wanna learn fast hit me up later you can run with us. That is of course if you have a mic and picked raven
Yep I picked Raven. I like this game alot, better than Bad Company! I'm just a level 3 though at the moment and I do have a mic.
 8 years ago '04        #646
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 TriangleOffense said:

FYI once your good at the game there is no such thing as spawn camping. there is always a way out and around
thank you lol

TriangleOffense said:
I may veteran today. Im undecided but I may do it again for a change of pace I just dont think I want to leave the clan we have built behind
 TriangleOffense said:
I dont know I dont think so but I may soon. Im getting a little bored of G & H and Ive found myself wanting something different. Its highly unlikely and that is mostly because I dont want to leave anyone behind and Im pretty sure the core group I play with will not be interested in doing it again but with that being said once I go platinum I may do another tour through all 3 factions with some clan members
im in the same position as you really. i understand what u mean for sure. if the whole crew switches i will switch in a second lol'

a map pack is very very very welcome

Pro337 said:
Yep I picked Raven. I like this game alot, better than Bad Company! I'm just a level 3 though at the moment and I do have a mic.
sounds like u have met all the criteria, welcome to the mag universe and good thing u joined raven, you may wish you saved raven for last in the near future tho lol
 8 years ago '08        #647
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 TriangleOffense said:

FYI once your good at the game there is no such thing as spawn camping. there is always a way out and around
Im decent....lv44..its just the kids that like to do that s**t..its like a fly f**kin wit a lion...im good tho.
 04-03-2010, 11:06 AM         #648
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So I was reading the MAG forum this morning and dunham had updated his main thread on 3-30 and I hadnt noticed but this is some info of issue they are working on and some insight as to what is coming.

Kain look at the RED

Hey everyone,

We’ve had several people request a one-stop shop for any and all known MAG issues while providing updates as to where we stand on addressing them and/or fixing them. This is the purpose of this thread. Before we begin, however, here are a couple of notes:

In addition to the bug fixes below there are other ongoing projects we’re working on as it relates to MAG:

* Downloadable Content Pack 2 (Details and Timing TBD)
* Map balance fixes (Next Map TBD)
* Evolved optimization (tidying up or improving in-game mechanics related to the interface, medals, weapons, items, etc)

Disconnection Errors – 5:4, 5:5, 13:5
[Status: Investigating]

5:4 Errors mean that you were disconnected from the game because of ISP or infrastructure issues.

5:5 Errors mean that you were disconnected from the game for an unknown reason.

13:5 Errors mean that you were not able to connect to the game server.

If you are running into disconnect errors often, go to your PC, open a cmd window (Start->Run, type cmd, hit OK) and put in:

ping -t google.com

Watch the time values and if you get any "Request timed out." messages then your problem is local or ISP-related and not MAG. If it is on your side, when talking to your provider, explain that you seem to be losing connections when gaming and find out if there are any tests they can run to watch for connection resets/ drops to determine if it's inside your home or something on their end.

That said, there are a myriad of issues that could cause this, so if you experience this problem report it in Jennifer's thread on the Issues and Exploits board.

Players can be revived inside geometry, including objectives that allow them to be invincible and also repair/plant without being seen

Previously thought to have been repaired, it has only been “slightly” improved. This is a high priority fix for us, though, so keep your eyes peeled for a fix when we have it.

Game lock-ups or freezes during various points in-game, pre-game, or post-game

The cause of this problem is many, so there is no “blanket correction” we can do for it that remedies all of them at once. However, we are continually working on improving this problem, so expect it to continue to improve with each successive update.

Player Inaction Freeze -- players are suddenly kept from using their equipped item. It happens most frequently with grenades of all types

This one is one we're going after but have nothing to report yet.

Valor Domination “F” Ninja Door Exploit

We’re aware of this; it requires a physical map change so the fix takes a little longer to implement.

Player falls through world upon respawn, revive or use of tactical of map

Working on it – this is actually somewhat related to the problem of folks spawning inside geometry; fixing one may fix another.

Player “trapped” inside a bunker, turret, vehicle or helicopter spawn

This is a result of latency issues; working on improving these to minimize the instances in which this happens.

Controls randomly invert when parachuting, being revived, or falling great distance

We're still working on this one, but here's a temporary solution, believe it or not, is to look at the sky or the floor when this happens and just spin around a bunch of times -- it's weird, but it can fix the problem occasionally. Otherwise, just die and proper controls will be restored when you respawn.

Mics randomly disconnect or don't work

Though some of these issues are legitimate bugs, others are just the result of microphone sensitivity settings "in-game." If you're having issues, go to the in-game options menu, then Audio, and then adjust the Mic settings so they're cranked all the way up. That may fix the problem
 8 years ago '04        #649
restless4207 
space
space
^^ good that they are working on these things
i wonder how long we gonna have to wait

so are you really gonna pull the trigger???
 04-03-2010, 05:19 PM         #650
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
^^ good that they are working on these things
i wonder how long we gonna have to wait

so are you really gonna pull the trigger???
Its done Im back on Valor
 8 years ago '04        #651
restless4207 
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
did anyone else move with you?
im seeing if kev is down to make the switch now lol
 04-03-2010, 06:55 PM         #652
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
did anyone else move with you?
im seeing if kev is down to make the switch now lol
no it was kinda a last minute decision and Sorry to Kain and Soraci I knew for a FACT you guys would not be interested in coming with me.

I really only did it because I was bored on Raven. It had become SVER all over again, at least on Valor I know im in for a real good challenge. I hit a lvl 13 already so Im about ready to move up to the tier 2 AR so I dont need to wh0ore the LMG like my last trip through. Its going to be interesting to say the least. And to be honest I play this game a ton and have all intentions of continuing to do that so Ill be back before most people even realize Ive been gone.
 8 years ago '04        #653
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
the hell
[pic - click to view]

might as well brake ya disc in half

well since im also on valor :hmm:

Last edited by Venom; 04-04-2010 at 01:55 AM..
 04-04-2010, 09:56 AM         #654
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
the hell
[pic - click to view]

might as well brake ya disc in half

well since im also on valor :hmm:
its already better this time through than last time. it seems some valor people ahve figured out how to work together
 8 years ago '04        #655
restless4207 
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
its already better this time through than last time. it seems some valor people ahve figured out how to work together
ya its not so bad man, its actually nice to see the other side of things man
its def harder attacking but its not bad when we are defending lol

cant wait until i get my gear back lol

it worked out tho cuz i needed to get a couple of those mg ribbons anyway, now i only need one more and i have the 5 needed for the trophy, just need to get stupid grenade k!lls after.

anyways ill be on later im sure
 8 years ago '04        #656
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
it was worse than it is now

these valor idiots love to teamkill
 04-04-2010, 05:53 PM         #657
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
it was worse than it is now

these valor idiots love to teamkill
valor was real bad before but I had a good few rounds today and met up with some of the MoV guys so while playing with them it was like being back on sver it was just so easy. those guys worked like the JdI work together but the big difference is they had 14 people in the game on the one platoon. It was hella fun.
 8 years ago '04        #658
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Re: Zipper, understand your REAL audience (players)

04-05-2010 11:30 AM

We read these forums. We read 'em all the time!

And let me a.ssure you that we do know what the majority of players want and what they do and what the super hardcore want and what they do. There's more to understanding what people want and how they play than the forums alone (we have a ton of data that tells us things about player habits, etc, for example), so take heed in noting that we don't rely on the forums alone to help us shape our decisions. It's a contributing factor of many, not a single factor. We also have large, long-lead plans for the game that don't end this month, or next month -- we're in it for the long haul. I think you'll see that over the next several weeks/ months.

A couple of things.

* Clan support will be seeing upgrades as time goes on -- I can't give you exact details just yet; but we are improving this. Probably more so than most would think.
* SOCOM 4 and MAG have different teams within Zipper. While there is some overlap, we have a team dedicated to S4 and a team dedicated to MAG.
* DLC, Patches, plenty of other stuff is still in the pipeline -- and a lot of it at that

The game is just barely two months old -- we'd like people to keep playing long after that. Seriously, our support isn't going anywhere.
--------------------
Jeremy Dunham
Sr. Comm Manager, Zipper Interactive

Last edited by Da Ill One; 04-05-2010 at 09:58 PM..
 04-06-2010, 02:15 AM         #659
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
/\

is due to all the whiny cry baby b**ches on the forums. The only thing he said in there that had not already been confirmed is the Clan Support, which is great dont get me wrong I just wish some more specifics would come out about a few of the major in game issues before the worry about DLC, but without useless updates like this the forums over there would continue to bleed out their pussies for the next month until something did come out
 04-07-2010, 01:05 AM         #660
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 medals left, and I hit a 49 tonight 60 is coming up quick and we are all regretting coming over to valor again. It has been bad today the team k!lling for repair credit is out of hand on Valor and the p!ss poor weapons are even worse. Ill be home in raven again by sunday the latest I think and wont ever leave the flock again
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago