MAG (ps3)

most viewed right now
 153
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 103
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #601
DtownThugsta313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
yea i was just readin about that jammer on the mag forums
 03-26-2010, 12:12 AM         #602
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DtownThugsta313 said:
yea i was just readin about that jammer on the mag forums
finally a reason to have to buy the sensor jammer for the motion sensor. It never made any sense the way it was
 03-26-2010, 12:47 AM         #603
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want to get the motion sensor on my load-outs but it seems too heavy. Acoustic Locator is pretty pimp though.

Acoustic or Motion ... which do you recommend?
 8 years ago '05        #604
DtownThugsta313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
motion hands down lol acoustic only works if they shoot motion works when they move
 03-26-2010, 09:13 AM         #605
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DtownThugsta313 said:
motion hands down lol acoustic only works if they shoot motion works when they move
yup yup
 03-26-2010, 12:03 PM         #606
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kain,

Me, Game, Blood and Game's girl Violet kicked the fukin bag out of sver this morning kid you should have seen it once we got their letters they not once got them back we were upstairs at G&H just mowing them down as they tried to come out it was hilarious. the game ended 10 seconds after I took this pic


[pic - click to view]

 03-26-2010, 03:13 PM         #607
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How far is motion's range though?
 8 years ago '04        #608
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 Metalzoa said:
How far is motion's range though?
read above



yo TO you guys murdered those b**chs in that picture
be coming online soon got off early!
 8 years ago '07        #609
Welsh! 
space
avatar space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
 Da Ill One said:
MAG has been going strong now since its release back in January. The first DLC called the “Trooper Pack” should arrive shortly and to herald the new free content, Zipper is giving all players a boost in the experience department. This, unfortunately, is only for a short time so take advantage while you can.

MAG Double XP starts tomorrow. Simply log in and play the addictive massive shooter starting tomorrow March 25th 12AM PST (3AM EST). This will go for three days and end on March 28th 11:59PM PST (2:59AM EST). This bonus accumulates on top of any veteran bonus, so it would be a great time to travel through the ranks of an alternate PMC.

Stay tuned with PSLS for more updates on MAG.

No f**king way, can't believe I'm missing out on Double xp, busy weekend, I needed all the XP I could get aswell
 8 years ago '06        #610
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Sup guys, I been really busy with work lately & couldn't get around to gettin my s**t fixed. Gettin it done next week, see you guys on

Been readin all this updated news, sounds f**king fantastic.
 8 years ago '04        #611
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
geez valor sucks, gotta make my use of the double xp weekend to get out of that s**thole.


shame to leave raven when they were startin to get good :(
 03-27-2010, 09:42 AM         #612
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Sup guys, I been really busy with work lately & couldn't get around to gettin my s**t fixed. Gettin it done next week, see you guys on

Been readin all this updated news, sounds f**king fantastic.
HE'S ALIVE !!!!!

We will be there when you get on we filled up JdI a bit so its been fun as hell running with full squads all the time and you know there is a spot at the table waiting for you
 8 years ago '06        #613
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 TriangleOffense said:
HE'S ALIVE !!!!!

We will be there when you get on we filled up JdI a bit so its been fun as hell running with full squads all the time and you know there is a spot at the table waiting for you
if the repair dude is available tonight ill be on later *crosses fingers*

I see there are flashbangs now...I like it.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #614
DtownThugsta313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 KSoraci7 said:
if the repair dude is available tonight ill be on later *crosses fingers*

I see there are flashbangs now...I like it.
Posted via Mobile Device
lol oh just wait til you get hit by em your opinion will change quickly
 8 years ago '06        #615
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 DtownThugsta313 said:
lol oh just wait til you get hit by em your opinion will change quickly
Anythings better than Valor.
Posted via Mobile Device
 03-29-2010, 11:50 AM         #616
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Anythings better than Valor.
Posted via Mobile Device
except for valor guys spraying an LMG while running in a circle because they cant see anything. But yeah man I got my fingers crossed as well, one of our normal guys is gonna be pissed that he will lose his spot to you but ohh whell to him
 8 years ago '06        #617
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 TriangleOffense said:
except for valor guys spraying an LMG while running in a circle because they cant see anything. But yeah man I got my fingers crossed as well, one of our normal guys is gonna be pissed that he will lose his spot to you but ohh whell to him
I wouldn't know what that is like, but I could tell it really sucks considering what u and kain sounded like through proximity chat...

As for this other regular. He should feel lucky he isn't gettin the boot like that other kid we ditched after the first faction switch. Especially the way I was laughing in the mic during his final game.
Posted via Mobile Device


Last edited by Soraci7; 03-29-2010 at 12:18 PM..
 03-29-2010, 12:22 PM         #618
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
I wouldn't know what that is like, but I could tell it really sucks considering what u and kain sounded like through proximity chat...

As for this other regular. He should feel lucky he isn't gettin the boot like that other kid we ditched after the first faction switch. Especially the way I was laughing in the mic during his final game.
Posted via Mobile Device
sonofab**ch

and nah we got some really good people as regulars now no more Jason's in the JdI world, a few you know from here the rest are stragglers we picked up along the way but its fun s**t not to mention real easy to get s**t done now. sucks you missed all of the 2xp weekend though you got some climbing to do
 03-29-2010, 01:14 PM         #619
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Double xp is still live
 8 years ago '06        #620
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Ah yes Jason, the kid who sounded like a duck billed platapus was in the other side of the mic.

I almost don't want 2XP if that makes any sense...
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy