MAG (ps3)

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
181 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-21-2010, 05:58 PM         #581
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DtownThugsta313 said:
welp just got a grim reaper with my pistol lol thats 2 combat sidearms down 3 to go
nice, Ill be back on soon I saw you get on but it was dinner time
 03-23-2010, 11:28 AM         #582
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kain you gonna be on today I know youve been taking a bit of a MAG break
 8 years ago '05        #583
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 TriangleOffense said:
Kain you gonna be on today I know youve been taking a bit of a MAG break
yea ill be on today i called it a night early last night cause i had a interview this morning
 8 years ago '04        #584
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
tri and kain

it was fun while it lasted, and it will be fun when im back, but i think imma switch later today to try and ensure that i get as much as i can for this double xp

hopefully i get to at least shoot one of you in the face during my time on the dark side - or at least be shot in the face by one of u mofos

if we match up in a game, we should repair and destroy eachs others s**t lol that would be hilarious

when i switch factions do i get booted out of the clan? or do i stay in?

oh and before i go, any tips for the other side?

i need like 350 more smg k!lls, 1000 shotgun and the 1000 sniper k!lls - more than likely will go easy mode first... let me know what is good and what isnt if you can please. i believe you said the sver shotgun is beast so i decided to save those k!lls for when im on sver.

Last edited by restless4207; 03-23-2010 at 02:48 PM..
 03-23-2010, 04:45 PM         #585
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
tri and kain

it was fun while it lasted, and it will be fun when im back, but i think imma switch later today to try and ensure that i get as much as i can for this double xp

hopefully i get to at least shoot one of you in the face during my time on the dark side - or at least be shot in the face by one of u mofos

if we match up in a game, we should repair and destroy eachs others s**t lol that would be hilarious

when i switch factions do i get booted out of the clan? or do i stay in?

oh and before i go, any tips for the other side?

i need like 350 more smg k!lls, 1000 shotgun and the 1000 sniper k!lls - more than likely will go easy mode first... let me know what is good and what isnt if you can please. i believe you said the sver shotgun is beast so i decided to save those k!lls for when im on sver.
#1 - You can TRY to shoot us in the face
#2 - We WILL shoot you in the face
#3 - Yes you get booted automatically but you and Kev have open invites when ever you want to come back
#4 - Tips, SVER is easy as f**k so enjoi it while your there and try to get your turret gun medal and turret rocket medal, since you can see all the way across the map from each bunker this wont be too hard.
#5 - SVER shotty is a beast (even though I prefer the Boudini) it has a nice 7 clip in it
#6 - Try to play as much as you can with Kev and for the love of god DO NOT go without him. If it were not for Kain and Soraci I never would have made it through Valor hell I still dont know how Soraci muscled down the last 20 levels alone that poor bastard

Have fun ehh
 8 years ago '07        #586
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
Internet is acting up, bro. Got the clan request and I'm in.. but the connect is lagging like a b**ch. Think its cuz we got three other PS3's running right now, all online.
 03-24-2010, 01:12 AM         #587
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
Internet is acting up, bro. Got the clan request and I'm in.. but the connect is lagging like a b**ch. Think its cuz we got three other PS3's running right now, all online.
all good man but WTF were you playing suppression for ?
 8 years ago '07        #588
space
space
lol. I was in a group with some dudes my father and neighbor play with, and they like to run in there for a few warm up rounds. Didn't matter to me because I was on a phone call while playing, so I was just running around, hording XP. Finished two rounds with 300+ XP before my signal gave out.
 8 years ago '04        #589
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
MAG has been going strong now since its release back in January. The first DLC called the “Trooper Pack” should arrive shortly and to herald the new free content, Zipper is giving all players a boost in the experience department. This, unfortunately, is only for a short time so take advantage while you can.

MAG Double XP starts tomorrow. Simply log in and play the addictive massive shooter starting tomorrow March 25th 12AM PST (3AM EST). This will go for three days and end on March 28th 11:59PM PST (2:59AM EST). This bonus accumulates on top of any veteran bonus, so it would be a great time to travel through the ranks of an alternate PMC.

Stay tuned with PSLS for more updates on MAG.

8 years ago '07        #590
space
space
Good looks, Ill One.

Yo, TO -- I figured I'd ask you now and gauge your thoughts... my pops and my neighbor are both out of clans and are looking to join. I told them I wouldn't leave, so they wanted to know if they could get a spot, if you're down.

I can tell you now, both of them got the bug. They play all the time -- online right now, as a matter of fact. Both on Raven, they both communicate, and they like to play with dudes who know how to give orders and win. The cat they were with was a d*ck as squad leader.

So if you're down, I'll pass them your screen name and see if we can bang out some consistent eight-man nights. I'll def be on tomorrow night and most of Saturday to take advantage of this Double XP weekend.

Last edited by KeithHernandez; 03-24-2010 at 09:13 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #591
restless4207 
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
Good looks, Ill One.

Yo, TO -- I figured I'd ask you now and gauge your thoughts... my pops and my neighbor are both out of clans and are looking to join. I told them I wouldn't leave, so they wanted to know if they could get a spot, if you're down.

I can tell you now, both of them got the bug. They play all the time -- online right now, as a matter of fact. Both on Raven, they both communicate, and they like to play with dudes who know how to give orders and win. The cat they were with was a d*ck as squad leader.

So if you're down, I'll pass them your screen name and see if we can bang out some consistent eight-man nights. I'll def be on tomorrow night and most of Saturday to take advantage of this Double XP weekend.
keith
you know TO is down as long as what u just said is true, i think thats the only criteria he really looks for

teamwork, headset i think are the main things

imma be playing mag in a bit TO gonna run a couple rounds of sf4 w/ a buddie first

Last edited by restless4207; 03-25-2010 at 01:57 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #592
restless4207 
space
space
the JDI COUNSIL IS GROWING!!! lol
 03-24-2010, 09:32 PM         #593
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
I can tell you now, both of them got the bug.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #594
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 1988 1988
 KeithHernandez said:
Good looks, Ill One.

find help
 03-25-2010, 02:02 AM         #595
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
just like chan said what we will do is get on a party tomorrow and ill invite them from there
 8 years ago '04        #596
restless4207 
space
space
damn those flash bangs man
 8 years ago '05        #597
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 restless4207 said:
damn those flash bangs man
lol that wasnt even with everybody havin em i swear those things are gonna make a lot of people quit playin really when u have to attack sver and 128 people are throwin flashbangs at you then gettin k!lled by 4 turrets pointed at you
 8 years ago '08        #598
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
those f**kin flash bangs are a f**kin pain in the a.ss.....
 8 years ago '04        #599
restless4207 
space
space
 DtownThugsta313 said:
lol that wasnt even with everybody havin em i swear those things are gonna make a lot of people quit playin really when u have to attack sver and 128 people are throwin flashbangs at you then gettin k!lled by 4 turrets pointed at you
exactly what i said yesterday, and that was only asians lol

f**k i know eh a lot of ppl are def gonna stop playing this game because of it, i was thinking the same thing yesterday when we were getting flashed left right and center

Mathematic said:
those f**kin flash bangs are a f**kin pain in the a.ss.....
not looking forward to them later today
 03-26-2010, 12:07 AM         #600
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kain, look at the bold line

Hey everyone! Now that our free downloadable add-on is available and our extended Double XP weekend is in full effect, we thought it to be a prime opportunity to take a closer look at one of the most asked about elements of MAG’s skill tree – the Electronics.

Listed below are all four Electronics items along with a number of common questions that relate to the item itself. Do yourself a favor and read up on it so that you can apply what you’ve learned as you enjoy this week’s bonuses. Enjoy!

Acoustic Locator

The acoustic locator amplifies and locates enemy gunfire, providing enhanced threat detection. The locator highlights enemy weapon fire on the CNI and mini-map at far greater ranges than normal.

What are its effects?
The Acoustic Locator increases the range at which players can detect enemy fire. If you have this item equipped, you have a detection advantage of 75 meters over a player who doesn’t have it equipped. As an added bonus, the benefits of the Acoustic Locator are passed on to the rest of your squadmates.

Is it stackable with other Skills?
Yes. Players can use the Acoustic Locator in conjunction with the “Improved Shot Detection” skill from the Athleticism tree. As a benchmark, Improved Shot Detection increases your detection range by 3x the player’s default range.

Do you have to activate it for it to work?
No. Though it must be in your loadout inventory like other passive gear items, this device is always on and cannot be turned off.

Miscellaneous Tidbits:

* Every weapon has its own unique sound signature which effects how likely you are to hear it firing within your detection range.
* Suppressors always mask fire detection, even if you’ve equipped but the skill and gear item.
* A detected enemy name displays at greater distances, but only when they fire (and for a few seconds afterwards).

Credits: 200c

Explosives Detector

The explosives detector gives the engineer the ability to see mines at a longer range, even when blocked by terrain or solid objects.

What are its effects?
The Explosives Detector automatically detects mines, charges and all other emplaced bomb types. The device will initiate a warning tone when the player is within 40 meters of a deployed explosive and displays an icon showing its type (Claymore, Anti-Tank, etc.) over the bomb’s location on your HUD.

No.

No. The detector is a passive gear item, and only needs to reside in your loadout inventory. It cannot be turned on or off.

Miscellaneous Tidbits:

* You can shoot an enemy mine to set it off.
* The explosive detectors vary in size depending on the PMC that has them. From largest to smallest they’re SVER, Valor and Raven.

Credits: 600c

Sensor Jammer

When activated, this device cloaks the soldier and any nearby squadmates from enemy sensors.

What are its effects?
The Sensor Jammer completely blocks any scanning done by enemy Sensor Sweeps that creates a “dead zone” area for nearby squadmates (50 meter radius). The jammer has no effect on enemy gear sensors like motion trackers or acoustic locators.

No. No other skill affects the Sensor Sweep.

You do not. The Jammer is a passive gear item and only needs to be present in your loadout inventory to work. You cannot turn it on or off.

Miscellaneous Tidbits:

* The sensor jammer will gain the additional ability to affect the Motion Sensor device in a future patch.

Credits: 400c

Motion Sensor

The Motion Sensor detects nearby enemy movement and displays the data on the mini-map and CNI. It does not detect non-moving (or dead) enemies.

What are its effects?
The Motion Sensor will detect any moving character within an approximately 40 meter radius. However, enemies must be moving faster than a “crouch-walk, as the sensor won’t detect crouched or crawling enemies.

No.

No. The Motion Sensor is a passive gear item and only needs to remain in your Loadout inventory to work. It can’t be turned on or off.

Miscellaneous Tidbits:

* If an enemy character has the “Improved Stealth” ability from the Athleticism tree, they will be able to fool the Motion Sensor if they do not sprint.

Credits: 800c
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy