most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-18-2010, 06:22 PM         #561
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
So I haven't seen T.O. online yet.

Homie you know I have MAG now. And I got a bluetooth headset just so you don't gripe about that. Add a brother and lets pop domes.
Ill add you tonight when I get back on

restless4207 said:
you havent seen TO online yet? that dudes online all the time

eh yo sorry about yesterday guys my buddy and i went out to smoke a joint and when i came back my mag had frozen, i just turned my system off and went to get some food

i will prob be getting level 60 today, hopefully some more SMG k!lls, f**king since i have switched to using the smg my k!lls have gone down hill
all good ehh.
 03-18-2010, 06:32 PM         #562
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On behalf of everyone here at Zipper Interactive, I’m pleased to announce that beginning March 25, our first official MAG downloadable add-on will be made available to players worldwide absolutely free of charge!

Dubbed the “Trooper Gear Pack,” our first DLC addition to the MAG universe will offer a number of cool goodies for veterans and first timers alike. Out of everything in the pack, the most popular will likely be the oft-requested “Flashbang Grenade” that can be used to confuse, disorient or distract your enemies in a single throw.

Of course, there’s more to the Trooper Gear Pack than Flashbangs. We’ll also be including new special edition Light Machine Guns for each PMC. Raven’s APEX 100SE, SVER’s RTK-74 Vla, and Valor’s Mk 46 Mod 1 weapons will provide both a new look for your favorite LMGs and a number of performance adjustments as well.

The last element of the pack will be two additional uniforms – “Trooper Dark” and “Trooper Light.” Available to all three PMCs, these uniforms are specifically designed for urban and interior combat situations and give you two more aesthetic options to diversify your character with.

The best part of the Trooper Gear Pack? It’s just the beginning of our ongoing commitment to MAG. In the coming months, you can expect to see plenty of other add-ons and goodies that we can’t quite tell you about yet (but know you’ll enjoy).

But that’s not all. To commemorate the release of our DLC, we want to throw in a little extra. And so, as a thank you to all of our fans, we’re offering Double XP to any and all MAG players starting March 25. Simply log in at 12am Pacific/ 3am Eastern/ 8am GMT and play MAG as you normally would. Every time you complete a game your experience doubles, and yes, this bonus stacks for Veterans who already have an XP bonus to begin with! Just make sure you actually complete the games you play – if you quit early, your bonus won’t apply.

Expect the Double XP promotion to run until 11:59pm Pacific time on Sunday, March 28. Be sure to take advantage of it as much as you possibly can until then.

For more MAG-related news, don’t forget to visit the Official MAG Blog on a regular basis, or check out our Official Zipper Interactive Twitter and Facebook pages. Enjoy your weekend everybody!
 8 years ago '05        #563
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
yea i seen that t.o to more lmgs tho like thats what this game needed
 8 years ago '04        #564
thabigo 
space
space
$8,076 | Props total: 102 102
Cant wait to read about the first seizure caused due to flashbangs going off left and right :lachen001:
 8 years ago '05        #565
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
yea t.o. game kept crapin out on me so i said screw it lol
 03-19-2010, 01:47 AM         #566
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DtownThugsta313 said:
yea t.o. game kept crapin out on me so i said screw it lol
I got 22 knife k!lls that round and got my medal. next round was a snore sver had no chance taking E&F from us we had a good platoon
 8 years ago '04        #567
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 TriangleOffense said:

all good ehh.
ehh dont forget about the "bunkAHS" and the sver "reTAAAHDs" using the f**king LMG

"i dont like playing with guns...." i showed my sister that clip and we were laughing so hard

TriangleOffense said:
I got 22 knife k!lls that round and got my medal. next round was a snore sver had no chance taking E&F from us we had a good platoon
your one medal away now from plat?

Last edited by restless4207; 03-19-2010 at 04:46 PM..
 03-19-2010, 06:23 PM         #568
JustTheFacts  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I decided not to get rid of my copy... getting better and enjoying it a lot more

add me if your Raven

PSN: nuggetsfan01
 03-19-2010, 06:46 PM         #569
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
ehh dont forget about the "bunkAHS" and the sver "reTAAAHDs" using the f**king LMG

"i dont like playing with guns...." i showed my sister that clip and we were laughing so hard

your one medal away now from plat?
what are you talking "aboot" ?

and no I need 2 more combat sidearm ribbons and 16 more medals then I have my plat.
 8 years ago '04        #570
restless4207 
space
space
^^

your so damn close tho (and yet still so far away)

Last edited by restless4207; 03-20-2010 at 12:12 PM..
 03-20-2010, 01:40 PM         #571
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
^^

your so damn close tho (and yet still so far away)
its now 14 medals and still 2 combat sidearm ribbons and your right so close yet soooo far away. Im estimating its probably another 100-130 hours of a whole lot of repairing s**t and sitting in fukin turrets to get the last few Ill need. Im looking at it this way though if I can get them while just playing great once I get a bit closer Ill push a little more for the medals but if I just start only repairing s**t now the game will lose its fun as working as a team to get s**t done.

Ill be back on later, I had to go get my sons bike fixed today and do a few other things so I only got to sneak in one round while waiting for my wife to get home.
 03-21-2010, 11:38 AM         #572
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where are you Soraci ?
 03-21-2010, 11:39 AM         #573
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
So I haven't seen T.O. online yet.

Homie you know I have MAG now. And I got a bluetooth headset just so you don't gripe about that. Add a brother and lets pop domes.
you know unless you vet over to raven were never even gonna get to play as a team. I cant believe you went the SVER route
 8 years ago '05        #574
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
yea t.o. so im movin up in the world lol went from page 51 to page 41 on the mag leaderboards in like 3 days
 03-21-2010, 12:17 PM         #575
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DtownThugsta313 said:
yea t.o. so im movin up in the world lol went from page 51 to page 41 on the mag leaderboards in like 3 days
NICE. Im still at # 288 in the world right now for xp earned but some people have more XP since March 1st than I have in 320 hours played which bottles my mind

Last edited by TriangleOffense; 03-21-2010 at 12:18 PM..
 03-21-2010, 12:57 PM         #576
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kain did you see this on the MAG forums ?

LazulianGun wrote:

Great Question,

Basically this meter shows which factions are ahead and about to win a contract in the shadow war.

In each gametype there are contracts up for grabs and it is up to the players of each faction to battle it out and get those contracts...essentially this is the goal of the game, win the contracts.

Based on whichever PMC has won most of the recent battle periods (a battle period would be when a faction reaches the top of the meter and the meters reset) that faction will have 2 contracts with 2nd place owning 1 contract and third owning none.

Speculation on how the meters are counted is all around, from straight appearance:

* The bar is divided into 10 segments and possibly each segment is made up of 100 or 200 games maybe more or less
* Wins are the only things that increase the bar, but I'm not sure if it counts major victories or minor ones.
* Losses don't appear to be counted.
* The segments slowly fade in and when a solid color the next segment will begin to fade in.
 8 years ago '04        #577
restless4207 
space
space
wondering if i should vet over to one of those lame pmcs just for the double xp just to get my a.ss there and back asap

i know once i switch its gonna be such a f**king pain in my a.ss and not the same experience
kev said he was waiting for me to switch... f**kkkk decisions decisions

if i leave do i still stay in the jdI clan? f**k i wish i could get to lvl 60 in 2 days like TO lol

got like 400 more smg k!lls to go, maybe ill get that and then switch, f**kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
 03-21-2010, 01:50 PM         #578
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
wondering if i should vet over to one of those lame pmcs just for the double xp just to get my a.ss there and back asap

i know once i switch its gonna be such a f**king pain in my a.ss and not the same experience
kev said he was waiting for me to switch... f**kkkk decisions decisions

if i leave do i still stay in the jdI clan? f**k i wish i could get to lvl 60 in 2 days like TO lol

got like 400 more smg k!lls to go, maybe ill get that and then switch, f**kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
no youll be out of the clan forever you traitor !!!!!

nah Im just playing me and Kain will take some great pleasure in k!lling you and Kev no matter where you go. Youll always be welcome back to [JdI] when and if you vet back to Raven. Be fair warned though Valor is enough to make you want to never play again if your not playing with someone you know.

Ohh and I found this pic of a typical sver defense strategy and laughed a bit

[pic - click to view]

03-21-2010, 05:13 PM         #579
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
NICE. Im still at # 288 in the world right now for xp earned but some people have more XP since March 1st than I have in 320 hours played which bottles my mind
320 hours? Even at minimum wage that's still a nice grip of cash.

I guess its safe to say you got your money's worth.
I sunk prolly about that much time into the beta ... it would have been wrong of me not to buy the game after getting that much use out of it.
 8 years ago '05        #580
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
welp just got a grim reaper with my pistol lol thats 2 combat sidearms down 3 to go
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago