MAG (ps3)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-16-2010, 10:43 AM         #541
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DtownThugsta313 said:
only got 2 ribbons to go then i got all of em just gotta repair 3 bridges and get 30 k!lls with a pistol
hey when you revived me last night at the disarm my s**t froze so I just called it a night.
 8 years ago '04        #542
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 DtownThugsta313 said:
only got 2 ribbons to go then i got all of em just gotta repair 3 bridges and get 30 k!lls with a pistol
next time we play aquisition and we are attacking sver (i think it is) just hang around the bridge
thats what i did, i got my 3 repairs for it really fast...

i need to repair 3 AAAs bigtime - i have a long way to go

TriangleOffense said:
hey when you revived me last night at the disarm my s**t froze so I just called it a night.
ya wtf is up with that? it has happened to me a couple of times since the patch

im holding off switching factions for as long as i can
but f**k imma have to join one sometime... maybe i will stick wiht raven and try to hammer down as muhc as i can before you guys get the plat and never play the game again lol
 8 years ago '05        #543
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 TriangleOffense said:
yea i figured somethin like that happened lol i did get the combat shotty in that game tho
 8 years ago '04        #544
restless4207 
space
space
 DtownThugsta313 said:
yea i figured somethin like that happened lol i did get the combat shotty in that game tho
you only need to get that ribbon once right?
 8 years ago '05        #545
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
yea just need it once to go towards all the ribbons
 03-16-2010, 11:59 AM         #546
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
next time we play aquisition and we are attacking sver (i think it is) just hang around the bridge
thats what i did, i got my 3 repairs for it really fast...

i need to repair 3 AAAs bigtime - i have a long way to go

ya wtf is up with that? it has happened to me a couple of times since the patch

im holding off switching factions for as long as i can
but f**k imma have to join one sometime... maybe i will stick wiht raven and try to hammer down as muhc as i can before you guys get the plat and never play the game again lol
Ill still be playing once I get the plat. Hell I may even vet into another faction at some point down the road if they add maps because i want to be able to defend and attack all the maps at least once

ohh and I snapped a pic of this yesterday just for the f**k of it.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #547
restless4207 
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
Ill still be playing once I get the plat. Hell I may even vet into another faction at some point down the road if they add maps because i want to be able to defend and attack all the maps at least once

ohh and I snapped a pic of this yesterday just for the f**k of it.

[pic - click to view]

thats a pretty good pic lol

picked god of war, in canada we get a kratos t shirt not a poster - did you get the poster?
the t shirt is pretty f**king pimped man - and i didnt pre order s**t - never have never will

i wanted that collectors but the eb dude was being a dumb a.ss
 03-16-2010, 03:30 PM         #548
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just got MAG. I'm late to the game but I hope I can keep up soon.
 8 years ago '05        #549
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
dude i was on a team that was soooo bad like i just used my pistol the whole round only got like 16 k!lls wit 16 deaths cause i was just usin my pistol lol but not only did i have the most k!lls on my team but i got 2nd place mvp
 8 years ago '04        #550
restless4207 
space
space
 DtownThugsta313 said:
dude i was on a team that was soooo bad like i just used my pistol the whole round only got like 16 k!lls wit 16 deaths cause i was just usin my pistol lol but not only did i have the most k!lls on my team but i got 2nd place mvp
ya for reals
i have noticed alot of newbies on raven lately, i thot it was just me
 03-17-2010, 12:46 AM         #551
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
ya for reals
i have noticed alot of newbies on raven lately, i thot it was just me
People are still jumping around trying to find the right spot. My home is Raven im done vetting and more and more people are starting to wrap up the tours of each faction so i think soon we will see alot of regulars while playing.
 8 years ago '07        #552
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
I wanna get back on this ASAP, but time is f**kin limited. My father's been going hard on the game, though. Too bad he wastes his time sniping.

I'll try and jump on tonight if I'm not exhausted after school, work, and the gym. I gotta counteract my fat before I MAG it up. Need to get back with TO and get myself some more 600+ rounds.
 03-17-2010, 10:00 AM         #553
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
I wanna get back on this ASAP, but time is f**kin limited. My father's been going hard on the game, though. Too bad he wastes his time sniping.

I'll try and jump on tonight if I'm not exhausted after school, work, and the gym. I gotta counteract my fat before I MAG it up. Need to get back with TO and get myself some more 600+ rounds.
you know where to find us
 8 years ago '07        #554
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
I might be dropping out of that ^X^ clan I'm in, too -- if you got room for me. Those dudes are online less often than me.
 03-17-2010, 12:31 PM         #555
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
I might be dropping out of that ^X^ clan I'm in, too -- if you got room for me. Those dudes are online less often than me.
hit up me, Kain or Soraci next time your on for an invite. weve got 10 people in the clan now and we keep picking people up along the way its much more fun like this.
 03-17-2010, 12:34 PM         #556
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Patch Alert: MAG v1.04a
posted by Jeremy Dunham, March 16, 2010 11:00 am

Ask any shooting game aficionado you know and they’ll tell you that “balance” is the key to success. After all, you can have all the bells, whistles, and kitchen sinks on the planet but at the end of the day, it’s how well your game plays over time that keeps people coming back. It’s with that philosophy in mind that we’re releasing the first of several planned updates for MAG in the coming weeks and months, version 1.04a.

This latest patch addresses a number of balance-related housekeeping bits that should even the battlefields of Syr Daria Uplink and the overall Sabotage game type quite bit. Besides an adjustment that’s been made to all Sabotage player boundaries in an effort to put the kibosh on “spawn camping” exploits, v1.04a also adds a number of map-specific changes to S.V.E.R.’s Sabo homeland. The map, which previously favored the defenders too heavily, is now much more contestable for attackers and defenders alike.

Get used to the distance, spawn camping is going away.

MAG v.1.04a will be available starting tomorrow, March 17, at 1am Pacific/ 4am Eastern/ 9am GMT. For the full list of changes in today’s update, scroll below, and for the complete history of MAG fixes and patches, don’t forget to visit our official patch notes page at .

Patch v1.04a
Available March 17, 2010 | N/A (TPPS), 84MB (DLS)

Gameplay

* Adjusted player boundaries to limit “spawn camping” exploits in Darien Network, Copper Hills Relay and Syr Daria Uplink maps.

Map – Syr Daria Uplink

* Pushed in physical defensive boundary for Attacker’s “Alpha Squad” spawns 10 meters.
* Removed two short staircases in front of Attacker’s “Alpha Squad” spawn.
* Relocated box truck to block sightline on attacker’s right side at “Objective A” stairwell.
* Added box truck to block sightline exploit to Attacker’s “Alpha” squad main entrance.
* Added fence line to Attacker’s right side at “Objective A.”
* Pushed parachute drop near “Objective C” forward by 25 meters.
* Added new entrance to “Objective C” building in right corner.
* Added additional geometry near “Objective C” to block sightline exploits near main door.
* Added and removed various small object and panel locations to repair or enhance sightlines.
* Multiple terrain repaints in various locations.

Technical

* Fixed crash that sometimes occurred when reviving players who died while interacting with objective.
1 fortress tamed 2 to go
 8 years ago '04        #557
restless4207 
space
space
Technical

* Fixed crash that sometimes occurred when reviving players who died while interacting with objective.

woot
 8 years ago '05        #558
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
good to see there fixin it still shoulda fixed svers dom map first
 03-18-2010, 07:33 AM         #559
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So I haven't seen T.O. online yet.

Homie you know I have MAG now. And I got a bluetooth headset just so you don't gripe about that. Add a brother and lets pop domes.
 8 years ago '04        #560
restless4207 
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
So I haven't seen T.O. online yet.

Homie you know I have MAG now. And I got a bluetooth headset just so you don't gripe about that. Add a brother and lets pop domes.
you havent seen TO online yet? that dudes online all the time

eh yo sorry about yesterday guys my buddy and i went out to smoke a joint and when i came back my mag had frozen, i just turned my system off and went to get some food

i will prob be getting level 60 today, hopefully some more SMG k!lls, f**king since i have switched to using the smg my k!lls have gone down hill
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy