MAG (ps3)

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #401
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
@ the Valor hate....most of the real k!llers play on the weekends, with mics...I respect this triangleoffence dude but he talks a lot of s**t........lmaoooo..i dig it only because i think hes a true gamer.

btw...is it me or is raven's armor thicker then any other pmc?

Last edited by supervillain; 02-21-2010 at 06:47 AM..
 02-21-2010, 10:28 AM         #402
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jhj26 said:
we're waiting until you girlz leave; we'd much rather k!ll you...

better yet, why dont you purchase another 360. u fit in so much better over there.
by were Im going to a.ssume you mean only you because if you and your valor buddies were so good youd want to play with us, you may actually get a win that way.

Mathematic said:
@ the Valor hate....most of the real k!llers play on the weekends, with mics...I respect this triangleoffence dude but he talks a lot of s**t........lmaoooo..i dig it only because i think hes a true gamer.

btw...is it me or is raven's armor thicker then any other pmc?
I dont talk alot of s**t this kid called me on my opinion of valor and said some s**t so I said some s**t back now the kid is too busy posting useless youtube video's on here rather than showing and proving his statement.

and its you raven people die as fast as anyone else
 8 years ago '05        #403
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 jhj26 said:
get off his/her dikk/c*it...nobody caught feelings

[pic - click to view]

what other excuse you got its the weekend and its still the same s**tty players that dont wanna communicate and dont wanna listen even if they do got mics thats been playin all week. hell half the people in valor are medics and dont heal nobody at all. damn shame that i can be down and have to bleed out with a medic standin right next to me
 8 years ago '07        #404
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1337 1337
 TriangleOffense said:
by were Im going to a.ssume you mean only you because if you and your valor buddies were so good youd want to play with us, you may actually get a win that way.

I dont talk alot of s**t this kid called me on my opinion of valor and said some s**t so I said some s**t back now the kid is too busy posting useless youtube video's on here rather than showing and proving his statement.

and its you raven people die as fast as anyone else
 DtownThugsta313 said:

[pic - click to view]

what other excuse you got its the weekend and its still the same s**tty players that dont wanna communicate and dont wanna listen even if they do got mics thats been playin all week. hell half the people in valor are medics and dont heal nobody at all. damn shame that i can be down and have to bleed out with a medic standin right next to me

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #405
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:

figured i'd make an extra post just to p!ss u off...I don't have to prove shytt to u, now if u want to prove your "greatness", then u can come and try to see me; otherwise, sit yo weak azz down in my presence.

i've grown tired of u jann lee azz niccaz
 02-22-2010, 11:20 AM         #406
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jhj26 said:
figured i'd make an extra post just to p!ss u off...I don't have to prove shytt to u, now if u want to prove your "greatness", then u can come and try to see me; otherwise, sit yo weak azz down in my presence.

i've grown tired of u jann lee azz niccaz
Im done wasting my time here Ill be off valor today you can keep your weak a.ss clan and your sorry excuses for not being man enough to even attempt to prove yourself this weekend and since you werent on Ill a.ssume your not a "true" valor player. Now please go f**k yourself
 8 years ago '07        #407
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
i apologize
 8 years ago '08        #408
givitup4bk 
space
space
$207 | Props total: 0 0
Any SVER Members Have aN Active Clan, Hit me up
PSN: D3EJaY2SycK
Copped MAG Like 2 weeks ago and only played it twice but starting to play more often
 8 years ago '04        #409
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
arguing over who chose a faction in a video game?

isnt this the mag thread? lol

anyways ive been beasting it in this game lately, rolling deep with clan n s**t is so much better
 02-22-2010, 07:28 PM         #410
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
arguing over who chose a faction in a video game?
Shadow War is serious business, son.
:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #411
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
iight so i finally got MAG. anyone want to swap a SVER character for a RAVEN or VALOR character?

I got a legit code if someone else does.

the s**tty part about this is that as my MAG came in today, i also was able to pick up heavy Rain... so i know i wont be on MAG as much.
 8 years ago '07        #412
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
Shadow War is serious business, son.
:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #413
thabigo 
space
space
$8,076 | Props total: 102 102
Just reached level 60 with SVER. Im thinking of joining Raven next but not right away. I respec'd and bought the 3rd sniper rifle.

I don't know, I feel so far away from the action when snipping. Its satisfying getting a k!ll but you're so far removed from the real action. I don't feel like im being a good teammate either

I'll snipe some more but I think I'm gonna respec again soon
 02-23-2010, 09:38 AM         #414
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thabigo said:
Just reached level 60 with SVER. Im thinking of joining Raven next but not right away. I respec'd and bought the 3rd sniper rifle.

I don't know, I feel so far away from the action when snipping. Its satisfying getting a k!ll but you're so far removed from the real action. I don't feel like im being a good teammate either

I'll snipe some more but I think I'm gonna respec again soon
if you join raven hit me kain and soraci up well be on raven soon (looks at soraci) and I know how you feel with the sniping, that rifle is a fukin straight up beast but hard to feel like your doing something team like with
 02-23-2010, 11:14 AM         #415
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Use the basic sniper rifle with a grip ... acts as a pretty decent mid-long range rifle. I'm up close in the middle of the action.
 8 years ago '04        #416
restless4207 
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
if you join raven hit me kain and soraci up well be on raven soon (looks at soraci) and I know how you feel with the sniping, that rifle is a fukin straight up beast but hard to feel like your doing something team like with
f**k how fast are you?
didnt u just join valor?
 8 years ago '04        #417
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
so whose in what faction?
 02-24-2010, 03:02 AM         #418
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
f**k how fast are you?
didnt u just join valor?
yeah it wasnt long ago
 8 years ago '04        #419
restless4207 
space
space
im in raven and i roll deep now that i am in a clan.

8 members in a squad who know what they are doing

sometimes we end the match within the first 5 minutes lol
 02-24-2010, 01:02 PM         #420
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we hope you enjoy the new changes — have fun and see you on the battlefield!

Patch v1.03

available february 25, 2010 | 41mb (tpps), 49mb (dls)

gameplay

* overhauled tuning of multiple weapons of all types (see “weapon” section below)
* improved speed of weapon and gear swapping by approximately 500 milliseconds.
* fixed bug in sver’s aralkum mechanical acquisition map and absheron refinery domination map that allowed players to defuse a charge planted on a repaired gate or door.
* added a “solid tone” sound effect near the end of a charge’s beeping detonation timer so that players know when the charge can no longer be defused and that they should vacate the area.
* “medium improved” armor now works as intended with the speed properties of medium armor and a defensive value greater than medium, but less than heavy armor.

* changed resuscitated player’s camera orientation to match the last camera direction used while incapacitated instead of the pre-harm camera.
* players no longer lose xp if a teammate is k!lled by an objective explosion caused by a charge they planted.
* respec point requirements in barracks have been changed from 3k, 5k, 10k, 17k, 26k, and 26k-repeat to 1k, 2k, 3k, and 3k-repeat. (kain look at this lol)

* lowered the amount of damage necessary to k!ll an incapacitated enemy
* all fired projectiles (rpgs, turret rockets) have been given a steadier aim.
* mines that haven’t been triggered are no longer removed from the map when the dead player that deploys them respawns unless that player changes their loadout (note: The maximum number of mines you can plant cannot exceed the number you initially spawn with).
* fixed bug that prevented “fully-resuscitated” players with more than 100 health points from receiving their full hp.
* fixed bug that caused players to take unnecessary damage from both friendly and enemy vehicles when touching them.
* players no longer lose leadership points after entering “veteran mode.”I FUKIN KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG HERE NOW I CAN BE OIC @ LVL 18 w00t

weapons

* “from the hip” firing for light and medium machine guns have stronger recoil and are less accurate when moving. :agreement6: NO MORE RAMBO *remembers soraci last night*
* tuned weapon damage for all three factions.
* modified all short-ranged weapons (pistols, pdws, shotguns, smgs) so that they’re less effective at long distances.:agreement6:
* made battle rifles more effective.

* reduced accuracy bonus for using iron sights and reflex sights so that players can no longer snipe with weapons that aren’t intended to do so.
* increased damage values for all rockets to make them more effective (ex: Three rockets can now destroy a de turret). :agreement6:
* shooting through thin materials (fences, tents, etc.) will be more consistent.
* increased spread on shotguns.
* improved animations for rocket launchers.

Graphics

* fixed bug that caused the recoil animation to end early or stop animating if a player was firing their weapon for a long period of time.
* changed detonation time on smoke and poison gas grenades to prevent them from exploding in mid-air to eliminate unintended fx issues.
* added realistic fogging effects to sky-domes.

Technical

* fixed most conditions that caused players to be caught in a “respawn loop” which kept restarting the respawn queue when the countdown clock reached 0.
* changed in-game conditions to make it less likely to experience in-game freezes.
* improved client-side stability.
now this is a fukin patch baby woot !!!

Last edited by TriangleOffense; 02-24-2010 at 01:11 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now