MAG (ps3)

most viewed right now
 88
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 70
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 48
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #241
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,380 | Props total: 88 88
 MainEv3nt said:
i finally got level 8 (been taking breaks) and wow that 256 player s**t is dope lol.

fml i finally bought a medical kit to only reason i gotta wait 2 more skill points to heal people.
yawp i cant revive people until lvl 9....imma lvl up and start boosting my a.ssault stats..

man this game sucks when youre low lvl...die fast...takes forever to k!ll others...

i cant wait till i start owning nukkahs
 02-05-2010, 12:40 PM         #242
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thangstah said:
yawp i cant revive people until lvl 9....imma lvl up and start boosting my a.ssault stats..

man this game sucks when youre low lvl...die fast...takes forever to k!ll others...

i cant wait till i start owning nukkahs
ummmmm if you die fast your either a) wearing the wrong armor b) suck at the game c) not pressing r1 to fire at the enemy.

Leveling up does not make k!lling people any easier than at level 1 and to be honest in SVER the guns you can unlock as you level up (with the exception of the vipera) all suck and your primary guns are way better
 02-05-2010, 12:48 PM         #243
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^

Yup.

SVER has some s**tty guns. The first sniper rifle you unlock is a waste of points. s**t is a.sscheeks.

The basic sniper rifle with a grip is what I end up using cause it works better than other sniper rifles to me. k!lling people doesn't get "significantly easier" but you get more options on how to dispatch foes coming at your objectives.

I typically use the lightest armor class with no bullet resistance and often survive a shot, sometimes even two. You're prolly taking too many shots in close succession or don't know how to hide and heal very well. Either way ... you'll get better with time.
 02-05-2010, 01:00 PM         #244
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
^

Yup.

SVER has some s**tty guns. The first sniper rifle you unlock is a waste of points. s**t is a.sscheeks.

The basic sniper rifle with a grip is what I end up using cause it works better than other sniper rifles to me. k!lling people doesn't get "significantly easier" but you get more options on how to dispatch foes coming at your objectives.

I typically use the lightest armor class with no bullet resistance and often survive a shot, sometimes even two. You're prolly taking too many shots in close succession or don't know how to hide and heal very well. Either way ... you'll get better with time.
2 things ...

1-the pre-order armor is the best by far you loose no mobility and it has added protection.
2-check pms
 8 years ago '04        #245
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,380 | Props total: 88 88
i'm with ravens and their weak a.ss shiet....i tryna get that 5 PT upgraded gun...The R-553

ya i suck at this game i'm wearing the medium armor so i can move but it takes almost a whole clip to k!ll someone with the Hollis A3


Last edited by Thangstah; 02-05-2010 at 01:55 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #246
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
Machine Gun for Raven = the s**t. Get the reflex scope on it and the bipod for when you go prone, and f**k s**t up in quick bursts!
 02-05-2010, 02:33 PM         #247
lil sticky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PSN is MoneyMaker_420 im on SVER at lvl 20. I want to get a full squad(w/ mics) from BXGS to get on acquisition or domination cuz i never get serious players. And does any1 know which PMC has the best sniper rifle?
 02-05-2010, 02:46 PM         #248
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Technically SVER ... theirs is the highest damage one. The damage is so marginal though that I don't think it really matters which faction you snipe with.
 8 years ago '04        #249
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,380 | Props total: 88 88
 KeithHernandez said:
Machine Gun for Raven = the s**t. Get the reflex scope on it and the bipod for when you go prone, and f**k s**t up in quick bursts!
propz KH , shiet is so ill now that i switched from a.ssault rifle to LMG

med kit+LMG+heavy armour = 200+ points per suppression game so far for me at lvl 7

Question: do u get more EXP if you upgrade ur res and healing abilities?


Last edited by Thangstah; 02-06-2010 at 12:51 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #250
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 699 699
Raven peoples...get at me!!
 02-06-2010, 01:12 AM         #251
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thangstah said:
propz KH , shiet is so ill now that i switched from a.ssault rifle to LMG

med kit+LMG+heavy armour = 200+ points per suppression game so far for me at lvl 7

Question: do u get more EXP if you upgrade ur res and healing abilities?
best thing to spend points on early is all the medical and repair stuff you get 10xp for picking someone up and 1xp every few seconds while repairing
 8 years ago '05        #252
DtownThugsta313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
so after playing this game for a few days i've come to the conclusion that S.V.E.R.= Kings of the 256 player mode domination seems like out of all the games ive plaved on there we've only lost like not even 10 times lol... oh and T.O. I finally got that purple sidekick ribbon u been chasin lol i was squad leader and was firin off mortars and guided bombs
 02-07-2010, 10:34 AM         #253
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DtownThugsta313 said:
so after playing this game for a few days i've come to the conclusion that S.V.E.R.= Kings of the 256 player mode domination seems like out of all the games ive plaved on there we've only lost like not even 10 times lol... oh and T.O. I finally got that purple sidekick ribbon u been chasin lol i was squad leader and was firin off mortars and guided bombs
lol I just cant seem to get 15 a.ssists for the lif eof me in one round... and I agree SVER cant be beat in domination the little boys keep to their sabotage while us men play domination
 8 years ago '10        #254
norcal21 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$255 | Props total: 14 14
I been following this thread from the get..and yall got me wanting to play this s**t.. I already got BBC2 pre ordered..yall think there different enough to cop both?
 02-07-2010, 11:39 AM         #255
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal21 said:
I been following this thread from the get..and yall got me wanting to play this s**t.. I already got BBC2 pre ordered..yall think there different enough to cop both?
yes....
 8 years ago '07        #256
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i finally got to level 8....and i played the 256 player game


i never been so confused on a game before in my life
 8 years ago '04        #257
rikedizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 678 678
 Pistol Peter said:
i finally got to level 8....and i played the 256 player game


i never been so confused on a game before in my life
play more than once every 4 days and you will figure it out soon
 8 years ago '04        #258
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,380 | Props total: 88 88
 Pistol Peter said:
i finally got to level 8....and i played the 256 player game


i never been so confused on a game before in my life
its super confusing...i like sticking with sabotage...i think 256 is too much
 02-07-2010, 02:26 PM         #259
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It IS confusing, till you understand the objectives and the organization of the battle.

The 256 thing is actually organized pretty well for what it is.
 02-07-2010, 03:17 PM         #260
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
i finally got to level 8....and i played the 256 player game


i never been so confused on a game before in my life
if you have a squad leader worth a damn youll be fine if not and your playing alone good luck to ya because it is mayhem

but metal is right its done extremelly well for 256 people being in there you just need to focus on your primary objective and stay with your squad as much as you can and also USE YOUR FUKIN MIC its not just an ear piece talk to people to find out what is going on


Last edited by TriangleOffense; 02-07-2010 at 03:19 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy