MAG (ps3)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #181
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
Well I rented it lol glad I did had alot of fun so far after I got used to it... anyone made a BXGS clan yet? If not, I'll make one. Add me: DJ_Idol
 8 years ago '04        #182
will535 
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 2 2
i like the game sofar..just started playing it.. wasn't sure after socom i went to cod games. and i have to say this beats them all hands down..
 8 years ago '06        #183
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
So it's 7:30am....and me and T.O. been playing since 4:30pm....

yesterday :sick:
 02-02-2010, 06:34 AM         #184
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:

:agreement6: MAG

*Side note, IM FUKIN TIRED

**Side note 2, This thread needs to replace the Uncharted 2 thread as a sticky

Last edited by TriangleOffense; 02-02-2010 at 06:37 AM..
 02-02-2010, 06:35 AM         #185
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Official Thread is ----->
 02-02-2010, 06:43 AM         #186
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:

You won't believe how many times my "last" domination game for the day at 9 ~ 10pm ended up with me quiting only when most people in the Shadow War logged off so I couldn't even form a proper team at 5am.
 02-02-2010, 06:45 AM         #187
1blood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mag is garbage
 02-02-2010, 06:52 AM         #188
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1blood said:
mag is garbage
you sir deserve to have the monocle slapped of your avatar
 8 years ago '06        #189
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Metalzoa said:
You won't believe how many times my "last" domination game for the day at 9 ~ 10pm ended up with me quiting only when most people in the Shadow War logged off so I couldn't even form a proper team at 5am.
well cop the game quick so you can join me and T.O. we are SVER. I'm a level 16 now from practically one sit down I don't know what it is about this game but jesus f**king christ its liquid crack. My ps3 must hate me right now.

--------------------

Side Note:

For all you guys that are going to cop the game and are undecided on which faction you should choose I recommend you go here:

^^ Every attribute rating for all guns side by side from each faction. Looks like Sver actually does have the more powerful guns as rumored(although not the prettiest but only a Raven f*g would care).

At this rate i'll max out at Lvl 60 soon enough where i will then switch factions to Valor with the 10% xp kicker under veteran mode(MAG's version of Prestige).

Sorry Battlefield...

Last edited by Soraci7; 02-02-2010 at 07:18 AM..
 02-02-2010, 07:12 AM         #190
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And the thing is that its so low on lag that you can forgive the graphics for not being primo. For so many people online in one game and using mics, the game seems to do pretty well on the back-end. Glad to see more people coming around.

MAG is a game that could get passed on and missed but when you get hooked, damn. It's unfortunate the game will have no value if they ever turned off the servers ... however those who play it before will have got their money's worth long before then. I mean you've put in more than 12 hours into it and there's still tons more to do. Even when you max out, you need to form a solid and reliable platoon or squad. Still takes time to train and perfect your team. *think counterstrike*

They did a lot of things right. What they did wrong to me was not advertising this game properly. They push 256 players online like its the best thing going for it. It has so many good qualities though most of them are subtle. It's hard to pick a definite winner.

Glad to see you came around to MAG. At least you can see its not irelevant thanks to MW2. It's still a good game in its own regard. I would argue better than MW2 but I might just be a fanboy at that point in time.
 8 years ago '07        #191
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
I don't even think the graphics are that bad. I don't analyze textures.. but the way some people made it sound was like I was gonna be playing Syphon Filter on PSone. MAG is pretty much par for the course when it comes to online shooters, imo. It's a step up from SOCOM, too.
 8 years ago '07        #192
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 Metalzoa said:
Glad to see you came around to MAG. At least you can see its not irelevant thanks to MW2. It's still a good game in its own regard. I would argue better than MW2 but I might just be a fanboy at that point in time.
I believe the two games can co-exist because they offer different experiences. If people try and snap out the comparison game and appreciate both for what they are, they'll be 1. smarter and 2. more diverse.

MW2 has its place when I wanna run around and f**k s**t up (or get f**ked up). MAG has its place when I wanna play with a team. And really, that can't be stated enough. I've had a PS3 for more than two years now, and this is the first game I've played where people are really talking. That's a strong step towards making the PSN community compete better with XBL.
 8 years ago '05        #193
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 699 699
 KSoraci7 said:

I tried to join up with you all last night, but the game was full...I gave up trying and went to bed, glad you are enjoying it!!
 8 years ago '05        #194
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 699 699
 DJ Idol said:
Well I rented it lol glad I did had alot of fun so far after I got used to it... anyone made a BXGS clan yet? If not, I'll make one. Add me: DJ_Idol
I made one for Raven, it's BXG.
 02-02-2010, 08:14 AM         #195
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
I believe the two games can co-exist because they offer different experiences. If people try and snap out the comparison game and appreciate both for what they are, they'll be 1. smarter and 2. more diverse.

MW2 has its place when I wanna run around and f**k s**t up (or get f**ked up). MAG has its place when I wanna play with a team. And really, that can't be stated enough. I've had a PS3 for more than two years now, and this is the first game I've played where people are really talking. That's a strong step towards making the PSN community compete better with XBL.
I play MW1 occasionally to get my Headquarters fix. They are both different style games, both great in their own regard. I'm not knocking MW series ... I'm a fan. I'm just saying I'd rather play MAG, but that's cause its more my style of game and I'm borderline fanboy and part-time promoter for Zipper.
 8 years ago '04        #196
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,540 | Props total: 3337 3337
 TriangleOffense said:
:agreement6: MAG

*Side note, IM FUKIN TIRED

**Side note 2, This thread needs to replace the Uncharted 2 thread as a sticky
no just sticky this too, dont unsticky uncharted 2 cuz there will be more dlc news soon
 8 years ago '05        #197
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
wtf 16 hours u guys r crazy.........last night i couldnt sleep so i ended up playin for like 2hrs

im only at level 4 but now my sleep patterns all f**ked up that might soon change.......

Last edited by Grown Man Ish; 02-02-2010 at 11:13 AM..
 02-02-2010, 11:41 AM         #198
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
well cop the game quick so you can join me and T.O. we are SVER. I'm a level 16 now from practically one sit down I don't know what it is about this game but jesus f**king christ its liquid crack. My ps3 must hate me right now.

--------------------

Side Note:

For all you guys that are going to cop the game and are undecided on which faction you should choose I recommend you go here:

^^ Every attribute rating for all guns side by side from each faction. Looks like Sver actually does have the more powerful guns as rumored(although not the prettiest but only a Raven f*g would care).

At this rate i'll max out at Lvl 60 soon enough where i will then switch factions to Valor with the 10% xp kicker under veteran mode(MAG's version of Prestige).
After looking at all of those there are only 2 guns that have a slight and I mean slight (1-2pt) power difference so that cant even be a justifiable complaint

Metalzoa said:
And the thing is that its so low on lag that you can forgive the graphics for not being primo. For so many people online in one game and using mics, the game seems to do pretty well on the back-end. Glad to see more people coming around.

MAG is a game that could get passed on and missed but when you get hooked, damn. It's unfortunate the game will have no value if they ever turned off the servers ... however those who play it before will have got their money's worth long before then. I mean you've put in more than 12 hours into it and there's still tons more to do. Even when you max out, you need to form a solid and reliable platoon or squad. Still takes time to train and perfect your team. *think counterstrike*

They did a lot of things right. What they did wrong to me was not advertising this game properly. They push 256 players online like its the best thing going for it. It has so many good qualities though most of them are subtle. It's hard to pick a definite winner.

I would argue better than MW2 but I might just be a fanboy at that point in time.
Agree, Agree, Agree, Agree

GodzMustBeCrazy said:
I tried to join up with you all last night, but the game was full...I gave up trying and went to bed, glad you are enjoying it!!
Not 1 msg did I receive saying you were trying to join. All it takes is a quick shout and me and Soraci would have waited and I could have sent you a group invite

Jae_Hood_354 said:
no just sticky this too, dont unsticky uncharted 2 cuz there will be more dlc news soon
A few new skins and MAYBE a new co-op map , sometime in the future MAYBE is hardly a reason to keep the topic stuck and 6 stickies is a bit too much
 02-02-2010, 01:18 PM         #199
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its was GOTY though ... no disrespect.
 02-02-2010, 01:29 PM         #200
KenKutaragi_v2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We need to get a thread or something dedicated to knowing who is playing is which faction along with PSN ID's.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy