Raekwon:Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2 *Official Discussion Thread*

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #301
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 693 693
Woooooow @ the "Believe in God" track!!!!!! NICE choice of a Dilla beat to give tribute to ODB for Ason Jones!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #302
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1993 1993
 <<InphDigi>> said:
I can't even pick a favorite song, but I just listened to surgical gloves for the second time. Alchemist k!lled that s**t, and rae was a beast on it.
Posted via Mobile Device
im not even done listenin but so far catalina, have mercy, and black mozart stand out the most to me... but its all crack
 8 years ago '07        #303
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Catalina Dre's beats and the dark keys always fire.
Surgical Gloves

f**k it..
The CD
 8 years ago '09        #304
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,108 | Props total: 7264 7264
Damn poor Rae cant even get a trending topic on twitter for this album :(
 8 years ago '08        #305
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,153 | Props total: 303 303
CD is real dope, s**t flows real nicely.
 8 years ago '04        #306
Young_Deezy 
space
space
space
$1,272 | Props total: 15 15
wooooooooow wait............... Woooooow

where the fukk did this come from.

Got bp3 monday that is the fastest i ever deleted and album off my phone and was tight like
why jay jay wtf was that jay jay need to go back to retirement status permanatly i aint like one track off that
whole bp3 s**t he should have named it something else. Then im thinking this s**t leaked before rae's s**t and comes out before's jay's s**t wtf is going on must i suffer the whole 15 years and a month before that new purle tape

then yesterday i see it posted i nearly peeded myself got goosebumps, ight put the s**t on my phone left home going to chill track 1 poppa wu same s**t as it ended the first purple tape ok cool this gotta be fire track2 house of flying daggers cool heard it for like 2weeks so im like on lets go. Album was tight then muthafukkin GIHAD Came on a at the start of ghost verse i screem out like yooooooo the purple tape baby getting looked at like im on drugs by other train riders i stop re-wind contiue(ghost was on that wildflower project flow wu heads understand what im talking about) that verse right there put the album classic stamp for me.

Thanks raekwon love the album it had everything it needed production features second to none this the best album to me in years surgical gloves,penitentry broken safety the slick rick joint i cant say no more

hip hop aint dead purple tape just saved it i havent bought a album in years im buyin 10 of these heat rocks

nas and jay-z both lostlostlostlost
 8 years ago '06        #307
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 11 11
 Young_Deezy said:
wooooooooow wait............... Woooooow

where the fukk did this come from.

Got bp3 monday that is the fastest i ever deleted and album off my phone and was tight like
why jay jay wtf was that jay jay need to go back to retirement status permanatly i aint like one track off that
whole bp3 s**t he should have named it something else. Then im thinking this s**t leaked before rae's s**t and comes out before's jay's s**t wtf is going on must i suffer the whole 15 years and a month before that new purle tape

then yesterday i see it posted i nearly peeded myself got goosebumps, ight put the s**t on my phone left home going to chill track 1 poppa wu same s**t as it ended the first purple tape ok cool this gotta be fire track2 house of flying daggers cool heard it for like 2weeks so im like on lets go. Album was tight then muthafukkin GIHAD Came on a at the start of ghost verse i screem out like yooooooo the purple tape baby getting looked at like im on drugs by other train riders i stop re-wind contiue(ghost was on that wildflower project flow wu heads understand what im talking about) that verse right there put the album classic stamp for me.

Thanks raekwon love the album it had everything it needed production features second to none this the best album to me in years surgical gloves,penitentry broken safety the slick rick joint i cant say no more

hip hop aint dead purple tape just saved it i havent bought a album in years im buyin 10 of these heat rocks

nas and jay-z both lostlostlostlost
this is a rae thread big ups to rae but dont hate on Jay ; listen to what he talking about . Dude 40 yrs what do you think he supposed rap about crack forever. You probably 16 so u couldn't relate to what he talking about.
 8 years ago '05        #308
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 trock34 said:
Damn poor Rae cant even get a trending topic on twitter for this album :(
This n*gga said twitter.

Anyway...*turns the volume up on Surgical Gloves on the I-Tunes*.
 8 years ago '04        #309
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4282 4282
just listened.... this album = Win, damn near flawless victory
 8 years ago '06        #310
tdc320 
space
space
$1,488 | Props total: 707 707
WOW!!! OB4CL2, BP3, SLAUTHERHOUSE, AND ESCAPE ROUTE. Haven't heard this much good sh!!t back II back in a long A$$ time. Im havin flashbacks of a walkman, 4 tapes and a backpack full of AA batteries on myway to 1st hour.
 8 years ago '05        #311
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 130 130
 luda06 said:
Really? This album is for the streets? Go to the hood and they say Gucci run it.

This album is for the computer n*ggas that live in the hood that keep their mouths shut. Cuz this s**t right here ain't even f**kin with the original. Don't know why even bother trying to keep the same sound. OB4CL is for the die hard fans. Get it right my n*gga.
Not in NY homie.. Gucci?? U serious??
 8 years ago '05        #312
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 130 130
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
:applause::applause:

I thought i was on the only one that went to sleep on this.
Lol at this homo waiting for someone to agree with him. Why you still around here if its that wack?
 8 years ago '07        #313
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #314
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1641 1641
 Doe Stacks said:
Lol at this homo waiting for someone to agree with him. Why you still around here if its that wack?
To laugh at all of you.

And im steady laughing.
 8 years ago '04        #315
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 hiphop4ever said:
-the sequal to the greatest hip hop album of all time is coming n*ggaz get ready :cool-smiley-009:
Real Talk!

This album is fire. It is worthy of the Cuban Linx title for sure.
 8 years ago '04        #316
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 deeznutz said:
the bootleggers usually wont leak really good albums until the thursday/friday before release date. reason BP3 got released yesterday because it's so wack that the bootleggers didnt feel like it was worth holding onto. plus HOV is gonna do better #'s than Rae (which is ridiculous) so maybe they want to even out the playing field. its sickening that HOV will actually sell more copies of BPS than Rae will CL2. makes no sense
I hope that means you are buying and you will tell all your friends and the rest of this board to purchase too.

I will have my real copy on the 8th.
 8 years ago '05        #317
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,837 | Props total: 2717 2717
After giving it a full listen, I take back what I said about Cold Outside (even though I mentioned it as a weak track in the album rating thread). That guy with that orchestra comment made me think a little.

I'm still a little iffy about "Broken Safety". Jada's verse was nice on it though. My verdict though is "Mean Streets" is the weakest track on the album.
 8 years ago '08        #318
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,153 | Props total: 303 303
 deeznutz said:
the bootleggers usually wont leak really good albums until the thursday/friday before release date. reason BP3 got released yesterday because it's so wack that the bootleggers didnt feel like it was worth holding onto. plus HOV is gonna do better #'s than Rae (which is ridiculous) so maybe they want to even out the playing field. its sickening that HOV will actually sell more copies of BPS than Rae will CL2. makes no sense
You're wrong

There is absolutely no set dates for these leaks, these grouprippin' a.ss n*ggas just get their hands on the CDs at certain times before others do and rip it as quick as they can, then they become available to people who download s**t. Albums can leak months prior to the release date, or a day or 2. A week or 2 is the general amount of time since that's when the stores get the CDs.

If they were going to leak BP3 right away, they would have done it on Saturday-Sunday, when regular net people were posting pics with the CD in their hands.

With that being said, this album is str8 piff, Inspectah Deck bodied "House Of Flyin' Daggers"
 8 years ago '04        #319
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
 tdc320 said:
WOW!!! OB4CL2, BP3, SLAUTHERHOUSE, AND ESCAPE ROUTE. Haven't heard this much good sh!!t back II back in a long A$$ time. Im havin flashbacks of a walkman, 4 tapes and a backpack full of AA batteries on myway to 1st hour.
co-sign....and there is still more albums set to drop in '09 that should be extra dope....nice pick up for the year because this s**t started HELLA slow up until relapse dropped.

has anyone made a file with all of the rae joints that didn't make the album?? bc i didnt listen to alot of the stuff that has leaked over the past 6-8mo's so the album would be completely fresh when it dropped, and from reading the comments it seems like there was a handful of records that have been left off the album.

i know there was a criminology pt 2 joint that i heard a while back, it wasnt great but id love to hear it again

and btw this s**t is CRACK
 8 years ago '06        #320
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
broken saftey's my s**t - Album is 5 mics hands down!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy