Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #281
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,733 | Props total: 2226 2226
This album is hot. Its a refreshed wu from 15 years ago. The dude couple post above me is right, album is roach spray for f**gots. They wanna listen to Dukeyprint 3 go ahead, that s**t got deaded for me when the real rap came back...Only Built For Cuban Linx Forever!!!!
 8 years ago '08        #282
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17253 17253
Dilla inherited RZA's influence on that joint, Imagine a Dilla/RZA collab production for the next WU album?, would had been amazing.
 8 years ago '08        #283
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17253 17253
Don't give f**got a.ss dudes like this play, these type of lames have no idea what Hip Hop is and see all the positive feedback and it bothers their heart, expected their fave rapper to get all positive feeback and now they salty as mothaf**kas, hating a.ss f**got types need bullets for breakfast.

Last edited by The N; 09-02-2009 at 01:01 PM..
 09-02-2009, 01:08 PM         #284
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I played this album last night and was knocked the f**k out. From 12pm to 12 in the afternoon.

Surgical Gloves is hot, Catilina, Have Mercy, Broken Safety, some others... I couldn't see the tracklist cuz I was so damn tired playing this s**t.

It's a cool album, but damn these beats are all mellow boom bap (even the ones that are supposed to bang a lil).
 8 years ago '05        #285
PitneyAssassin1 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,043 | Props total: 93 93
Hip Hop fans!!! I thought this is what we were waiting for............REAL HIP HOP!!! OB4CL2 is almost on the same level as the original. BP3 was made commercial to sell to the Lil Wayne era rap fans. Linx 2 is for the streets. The streets have been taken out of Hip Hop for a long time. The streets is where Hip Hop was born and its about time it came home. Pyrex vision,Cold Outside,Black Mozart and Gihad put me back on the block with a Dutch and a 40 of Old E:agreement6:

OB4CL2>>>>>>>>>>09 so far
 8 years ago '05        #286
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
solid cd not amazing falls around same quality as jay z atleast half of the cds are really good i like how reak is sounding on the Dre beats
 8 years ago '04        #287
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,835 | Props total: 252 252
we need to get a poll to the hottest tracks on this rae s**t..i think the whole album is crack but i wanna know wut r ya'll favs
 09-02-2009, 01:19 PM         #288
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PitneyAssassin1 said:
Hip Hop fans!!! I thought this is what we were waiting for............REAL HIP HOP!!! OB4CL2 is almost on the same level as the original. BP3 was made commercial to sell to the Lil Wayne era rap fans. Linx 2 is for the streets. The streets have been taken out of Hip Hop for a long time. The streets is where Hip Hop was born and its about time it came home. Pyrex vision,Cold Outside,Black Mozart and Gihad put me back on the block with a Dutch and a 40 of Old E:agreement6:

OB4CL2>>>>>>>>>>09 so far
Really? This album is for the streets? Go to the hood and they say Gucci run it.

This album is for the computer n*ggas that live in the hood that keep their mouths shut. Cuz this s**t right here ain't even f**kin with the original. Don't know why even bother trying to keep the same sound. OB4CL is for the die hard fans. Get it right my n*gga.
 8 years ago '05        #289
PitneyAssassin1 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,043 | Props total: 93 93
 luda06 said:
Really? This album is for the streets? Go to the hood and they say Gucci run it.

This album is for the computer n*ggas that live in the hood that keep their mouths shut. Cuz this s**t right here ain't even f**kin with the original. Don't know why even bother trying to keep the same sound. OB4CL is for the die hard fans. Get it right my n*gga.

If you say so.................
 8 years ago '08        #290
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
on day two and this album is still bangin'.
 8 years ago '08        #291
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 luda06 said:
I played this album last night and was knocked the f**k out. From 12pm to 12 in the afternoon.

:applause::applause:

I thought i was on the only one that went to sleep on this.
 09-02-2009, 02:20 PM         #292
Godfath3r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AWESOME. WICKED. DOPE. STOOPID. RETARDED! this album is every bit of fire rae said was gonna be..n im honestly shocked every track bangs.
 8 years ago '05        #293
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 347 347
 timdog said:
rae still the same dope,guns,money ,you know kingpin s**t

but he did change tho

he used joe budden for promotion

what about immobilarity,the lex diamond story

n*ggas only bigging this s**t cu he said it was a sequel to the 1st one

what happened to him and ghost album R.A.G.U.

rae been overrated

bumps rainy dayz for good raekwon memories
They both were good albums. Lex Diamond was similar to American Gangster. The production wasnt that great on it though. The concept was good though.

Immobilarity was really good. If you really have listened to it, you can't say that it was bad.
 09-02-2009, 02:26 PM         #294
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look at all these lil kids trying so hard to hate lol.. just face it

-real hip hop has returned once again!! :applause::applause:

-now while yall continue to listen to your garbage a.ss gucci mane im gonna go listen to the classic ob4cl2 some more :greetings10:
 09-02-2009, 02:30 PM         #295
nasir43 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is a f**king classic after the first few listens. Not one weak track and most are amazing. Rae k!lled the Dre beats. Production was a 5/5 and so were the lyrics. Bravo.
 8 years ago '04        #296
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 2028 2028
 nasir43 said:
This is a f**king classic after the first few listens. Not one weak track and most are amazing. Rae k!lled the Dre beats. Production was a 5/5 and so were the lyrics. Bravo.
exactly how I feel.. I'm only a few tracks in and this s**t >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BP3 and its not even close.
 8 years ago '05        #297
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
 vazquez1085 said:
we need to get a poll to the hottest tracks on this rae s**t..i think the whole album is crack but i wanna know wut r ya'll favs

Agree right now i keep playing that track with slick rick. This hole CD is hot. WU-TANG WU-TANG still ain't nothing to f**k with 15 years later, Be nice if can he sell a mil the first week.

Last edited by bobbysteels18; 09-02-2009 at 02:48 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #298
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
This is a fantastic album. I've only heard 1 album that's close to this for the year, and its not one the major known releases. Damn this s**t is siiiiiiiick!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #299
PCP MC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 0 0
 DrunkenBoxer said:
Hmm...well homey, cant agree with you, Im not tryin to sound rude or anythin like that, but this wu album is the best since "masta k!lla - no said date" NSD was a f**king banger and still is homey :applause::applause::applause:
Couldn't agree more...best since NSD, Fishscale could have been on this level if Ghost blended it with More Fish. And obviously Raekwon doesn't have the same lungs as he used to, none of the Clan do but their lyrics are still crazy. People said the same about GZA on GrandMasters and I consider that to be Liquid Swords II so f**k it. CLII 4/5.
 8 years ago '04        #300
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
I can't even pick a favorite song, but I just listened to surgical gloves for the second time. Alchemist k!lled that s**t, and rae was a beast on it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by DIGI; 09-02-2009 at 02:53 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy